boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #76
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 2102
Default Re: **** Kirks ESB Championships 2013 **** New year, new members welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by des3995 View Post
I knew it. He's ducking me already.
kirk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #77
des3995
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 6125
Default Re: **** Kirks ESB Championships 2013 **** New year, new members welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
I utterly new to this. What do I need to do to become champ, or are we all winners simply by participating up in here?

Whom can I challenge and who can't I?

BTW.......Silvestre UD f that's needed.
des3995 is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #78
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
I utterly new to this. What do I need to do to become champ, or are we all winners simply by participating up in here?

Whom can I challenge and who can't I?

BTW.......Silvestre UD f that's needed.
Well man the league kinda has different aspects to it

- League Champion : To become the yearly league champion, is basic. You just have to pick better then everyone else from the fights listed on our monthly schedule that gets posted with the records n rankings. If at the end of the year, you have been the best, you get crowned league champion.

- Peoples Champion : To become the Peoples champ, you have to be the first to challenge our current champ Tackleberry on one of his picks you think are wrong (picking fighter B if hes picking fighter A, ect) The peoples champ page can be found a page or so back but I can bump it. So.... he puts up his picks for the weekend, if you think he picked a fighter to win that you think will lose, then you can challenge him on that pick.

- W.B.K Champion : The one you quoted. Current Champ is Beastsideboxing. To become the Champion in that you either have to be picked by the champ as his voluntary defense, or earn your shot by getting the most points earned by correct picking during the 12 rounds of the current fight. (So, whoever picks the rounds listed there the best, will earn the next shot)

--------------------

- Tournaments : Our next tournament will begin here in a bit, thats pretty simple, just put in your picks and you either advance or get eliminated against who you are matched with based on who gets a fight wrong first. Its a single elimination tourny.

- Wagers : Everyone starts off with $25 (no... not real lol) and you can use that to lay down wagers against others on certain fights. That will give you a head to head record against others, and whoever is the best at this will recieve recognition at the end of the year.

Might seem like a lot but it all just goes back to the monthly schedule thats posted and picking the correct winners on there. Once you do that, and start getting the flow of the league and everything, youll see when guys like Tackle (current peoples champ) makes his picks n can challenge him, or place high enough to earn a shot at the WBK, accept someones wager on a fight, ect, ect. So it starts to get smoother once youre around a bit.

Hope that helps
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #79
des3995
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 6125

Quote:

- League Champion : To become the yearly league champion, is basic. You just have to pick better then everyone else from the fights listed on our monthly schedule that gets posted with the records n rankings. If at the end of the year, you have been the best, you get crowned league champion.

- Peoples Champion : To become the Peoples champ, you have to be the first to challenge our current champ Tackleberry on one of his picks you think are wrong (picking fighter B if hes picking fighter A, ect) The peoples champ page can be found a page or so back but I can bump it. So.... he puts up his picks for the weekend, if you think he picked a fighter to win that you think will lose, then you can challenge him on that pick.

- W.B.K Champion : The one you quoted. Current Champ is Beastsideboxing. To become the Champion in that you either have to be picked by the champ as his voluntary defense, or earn your shot by getting the most points earned by correct picking during the 12 rounds of the current fight. (So, whoever picks the rounds listed there the best, will earn the next shot)

--------------------

- Tournaments : Our next tournament will begin here in a bit, thats pretty simple, just put in your picks and you either advance or get eliminated against who you are matched with based on who gets a fight wrong first. Its a single elimination tourny.

- Wagers : Everyone starts off with $25 (no... not real lol) and you can use that to lay down wagers against others on certain fights. That will give you a head to head record against others, and whoever is the best at this will recieve recognition at the end of the year.

Might seem like a lot but it all just goes back to the monthly schedule thats posted and picking the correct winners on there. Once you do that, and start getting the flow of the league and everything, youll see when guys like Tackle (current peoples champ) makes his picks n can challenge him, or place high enough to earn a shot at the WBK, accept someones wager on a fight, ect, ect. So it starts to get smoother once youre around a bit.

Hope that helps
Ok. I crave recognition.

Very cool, this. I been missing it all along.

Anyway, when do picks for particular fights need to be in?
des3995 is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #80
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Ok. I crave recognition.

Anyway, when do picks for particular fights need to be in?
You can pick any fight on the schedule at any time up until an hour before the fight starts
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #81
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 46300

Quote:
It actually doesnt sink in to me at all. A decade.

You grew up with ESB.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #82
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
You grew up with ESB.
Tis true.

Was a 17 year old posting from my highschool computers during class
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #83
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Default Re: **** Kirks ESB Championships 2013 ****

JANUARY FIGHT LIST
.................................................................................................... ........................................

LEAGUE SCHEDULER
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PINOY PRODIGY

Assistant: Malden

* Result Commentary by Robney

1/4 - Rances Barthelemy vs. Arash Usmanee - 12x3 IBF Super Featherweight Eliminator for #2 (ESPN2)
1/5 - Jesus Silvestre vs. Ganigan Lopez - 10x3 (Televisa)
1/11 - John Molina vs. Dannie Williams - 10x3 (ESPN2)
1/11 - Ronny Rios vs. Rico Ramos - 10x3 NABF Featherweight Title (Showtime)
1/12 - Adrian Hernandez vs. Dirceu Cabarca - 12x3 WBC Light Flyweight Title
1/19 - Sergey Kovalev vs. Gabriel Campillo - 10x3 (NBC Sports Network)
1/19 - Orlando Salido vs. Miguel Angel Garcia - 12x3 WBO Featherweight Title (HBO)
1/19 - Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosado - 12x3 WBA World & IBO Middleweight Titles (HBO)
1/19 - Roman Martinez vs. Juan Carlos Burgos - 12x3 WBO Super Featherweight Title (HBO)
1/25 - Serhiy Dzinziruk vs. Brian Vera - 10x3 (ESPN2)
1/25 - Demetrius Andrade vs. Freddy Hernandez - 10x3 (Showtime)
1/26 - Selcuk Aydin vs. Jesus Soto Karass - 10x3 (Showtime)
1/26 - Lucas Martin Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr. - 12x3 Interim WBC Light Welterweight Title (Showtime)
1/26 - Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr. vs. Rodrigo Guerrero II - 12x3 IBF Super Flyweight Title
1/30 - Daniel Geale vs. Anthony Mundine II - 12x3 IBF Middleweight Title (Australia Main Event)
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #84
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

**************KIRKS ESB CHAMPIONSHIPS 2012**************
OFFICIAL RANKINGS
DavidB 0-0 2012 Champion $25
Barthelemy TKO Silvestre TKO
Tackleberry 0-0 2011 Champion & Peoples Champion $25
Batholomy UD Silvestre UD
DemolitionDan 0-0 2010 Champion $25
Rances Barthelemy via UD.
BigBone 0-0 2009 Champion $25
Barthelemy UD Silvestre TKO
PimpC 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre TKO
Rumsfeld 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre UD
Malden 0-0 $25 BarthelemyUD,Silvestre TKO.
Kirk 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre KO
Lufcrazy 0-0 $25 barthelemy ko 9 silvestre ud molina ko4 rios sd Hernandez ko3 Montes ud campillo sd salido ko7
ggg ko3 martinez ud vera ko7 andrade ud aydin ud matthyse ko6 sanchez jr ud geale sd
Robney 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre TKO4
Jordan 0-0 $25 Barthelemy KO Silvestre KO
IntentionalButt 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD12 Usmanee Silvestre MD12 Lopez
Fighter2r 0-0 $25 Barthelemy ud. Silvestre ud.
PinoyProdigy 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre UD
Jdr 0-0 $25 Rances Barthelemy ud Jesus Silvestre ud
Mr Butt 0-0 $25 Barthelmey ud Silvestre tko
Bladerunner 0-0 $25 Rances Barthelemy ud Jesus Silvestre KO John Molina UD Rico Ramos UD Adrian Hernandez KO Gabriel Campillo UD Miguel Angel Garcia KO Gennady Golovkin KO Roman Martinez UD Serhiy Dzinziruk UD Demetrius Andrade UD Selcuk Aydin KO Lucas Martin Matthysse KO Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr UD Daniel Geale UD
Nellybc 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre KO RD 7
Beastsideboxing 0-0 WBK Champion $25 Rances Barthelemy UD *check for other picks in 2012 thread
Drinquor 0-0 $25 Barthelemy UD Silvestre UD
WelshDevilRob 0-0 $25 Rances Barthelemy WUD Jesus Silvestre WKO
Des3995 0-0 Silvestre UD
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #85
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post

Getting real excited about this fight aswell. Imo a very 50/50 fight.
Quote:
Epic epic epic

Why is it not embedding! wtf!

Trust me, its a good boxing clip
just giving these one last push, ill be posting the brooks/alexander one on the facebook page...
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #86
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by David B View Post
Salido is starting to get some wear and tear from his wars
i go for the young gun Garcia who seems a bit special to me
Lufcrazy
let's bet for $15
Bumping for confirmation from Luf

Quote:

--------------------

Hope that helps
I should put these in the beginning of the thread as 'Q&A's
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #87
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 46300

Quote:
Tis true.

Was a 17 year old posting from my highschool computers during class
I think I was lurking on here (and posting on main page article comment sections) before you were legally allowed to drink.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #88
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
I think I was lurking on here (and posting on main page article comment sections) before you were legally allowed to drink.
crazy!
kirk is offline  Top
Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #89
PinoyProdigy
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 577

**************KIRKS ESB CHAMPIONSHIPS 2012**************
OFFICIAL RANKINGS
DavidB 1-0 (0 KO) 2012 Champion $25 Silvestre TKO
Tackleberry 1-0 (1 KO) 2011 Champion & Peoples Champion $25 Silvestre UD
DemolitionDan 1-0 (1 KO) 2010 Champion $25
BigBone 1-0 (1 KO) 2009 Champion $25 Silvestre TKO
PimpC 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre TKO
Rumsfeld 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre UD
Malden 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre TKO.
Kirk 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre KO
Lufcrazy 1-0 (0 KO) $25 silvestre ud molina ko4 rios sd Hernandez ko3 Montes ud campillo sd salido ko7
ggg ko3 martinez ud vera ko7 andrade ud aydin ud matthyse ko6 sanchez jr ud geale sd
Robney 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre TKO4
Jordan 1-0 (0 KO) $25 Silvestre KO
IntentionalButt 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre MD12 Lopez
Fighter2r 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre ud.
PinoyProdigy 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre UD
Jdr 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Jesus Silvestre ud
Mr Butt 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre tko
Bladerunner 1-0 (1 KO)$25 Jesus Silvestre KO John Molina UD Rico Ramos UD Adrian Hernandez KO Gabriel Campillo UD Miguel Angel Garcia KO Gennady Golovkin KO Roman Martinez UD Serhiy Dzinziruk UD Demetrius Andrade UD Selcuk Aydin KO Lucas Martin Matthysse KO Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr UD Daniel Geale UD
Nellybc 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Silvestre KO RD 7
Beastsideboxing 1-0 (1 KO)WBK Champion $25 *check for other picks in 2012 thread
Drinquor 1-0 (1 KO)$25 Silvestre UD
WelshDevilRob 1-0 (1 KO) $25 Jesus Silvestre WKO
Des3995 1-0 (0 KO) Silvestre UD
PinoyProdigy is offline  Top
Old 01-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #90
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Quote:
crazy!
As if I didn't feel old enough.

Rumsfeld is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum