boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Official Bangkok Fight Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Floyd View Post
Any video yet?
Not yet, been looking high and low. It looks like we have to wait til Yokkao the promoter uploads. This is all so far:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You heard what happened right?

++++++++++++++++++++SPOILER ALERT++++++++++++++++++++++

Yod won by KO. Heard they were goin at it hammer & tongs until the 3rd when Yod tore an elbow through Kem’s guard! Can’t wait to see it…….

Yod had trouble making weight, but apparently looked the best he’s been physically in along time. Yod was too big for the mighty Kem.

The boxing computer rebooted.......again!
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #78
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

the good news is Yokkao will upload it, and in great video quality. So no shaky fan cam nonesense.
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #79
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaca you View Post
the good news is Yokkao will upload it, and in great video quality. So no shaky fan cam nonesense.
Happy New Year mate!
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #80
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Still can't find it.

I know Yokkao will eventually upload it, but they make DVDs of all their events. I hope they don't restrict it until the release of a DVD!

I'd settle for some shaky fan cam right about now.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #81
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
Happy New Year mate!
Quote:
Still can't find it.

I know Yokkao will eventually upload it, but they make DVDs of all their events. I hope they don't restrict it until the release of a DVD!

I'd settle for some shaky fan cam right about now.
A happy new year to you too.

I see your point I guess I would like to just the chance to watch the fight now. I was hoping for Yod to win, for him to come back in this kind of shape and win over a top fighter by Ko is more than I dared to hope for! Love Khem but Yod in top form is something special. Really want to see this fight.

Well until then Lumpinee super card from the 4th!

Sam A(red) vs Petphanomrung (blue) 3rd fight Sam A won the last two by close decision
BORKED

Seanchai(red) vs Singdam (blue) 8th fight beween these two I belive seanchai won 5
BORKED

Superlek Wor.Songprapai(red) vs Wanchalong Sitzornong(blue)
BORKED

Petboonchu F.A Group(red) vs Yodvicha Por. Boonsit(blue)
BORKED

Last edited by yaca you; 01-08-2013 at 09:11 AM.
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #82
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Sam A got mullered!
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #83
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

.....Continued

Thong PuiD9D(red) vs Palangtip Nor Sripung (blue)
BORKED

Goti Petchyindeeacademy(red) vs Saknarin Sitsoung (blue)
BORKED

Niwlukrak Eksindeekongym (red) vs Ploysiam Petchyindeeacademy (blue) at 105lbs. For Thailand Minimum weight belt
BORKED

thanks to Champboxingmagazine and LiveMuayThaiGuy

Last edited by yaca you; 01-08-2013 at 09:10 AM.
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #84
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Sam A got mullered!
couldnt believe it both Sam a and Saenchai lose!n these are the P4P best guys in the game, but
Petphanomrung is young man on the rise and Singdam is a top P4P fighter himself and an ATG. So its not THAT big an upset.

Last edited by yaca you; 01-07-2013 at 11:18 AM.
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #85
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 86

This is another one of, all you legends, brilliant threads again. Cheers fellas.
I've been waiting to see the Yod KO, i come in here and check every day at least twice, and have to leave a little heavy hearted.
Thanks Yaca for the super card. I've only seen the Sam A v Petphanomrung so far.First 2 rounds were great.
I know what i'll be watching tonight, i'm far from heart broken after this visit
Happy new year Muay Thai fans. Keep up the brilliant education, i learn and see loads of great stuff here. All the best for 2013.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #86
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Quote:
couldnt believe it both Sam a and Saenchai lose!n these are the P4P best guys in the game, but
Petphanomrung is young man on the rise and Singdam is a top P4P fighter himself and an ATG. So its not THAT big an upset.
Think that it's the combination of both losing that has shocked people.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #87
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 847

Quality isn't ideal, but it'll do for now.

BORKED
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #88
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
This is another one of, all you legends, brilliant threads again. Cheers fellas.
I've been waiting to see the Yod KO, i come in here and check every day at least twice, and have to leave a little heavy hearted.
Thanks Yaca for the super card. I've only seen the Sam A v Petphanomrung so far.First 2 rounds were great.
I know what i'll be watching tonight, i'm far from heart broken after this visit
Happy new year Muay Thai fans. Keep up the brilliant education, i learn and see loads of great stuff here. All the best for 2013.
this and the Muaythai megathread are some of my favorite threads on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Think that it's the combination of both losing that has shocked people.
yep. by the way Singdam has got to be in a good spot to win another sportswriters fighter of the year after another win over Saenchai.

Quote:

BORKED
thanks for posting rob. Yodsanklai at the end their with vicious body shots and then smashes khem with the elbow! Love it.

Last edited by yaca you; 01-08-2013 at 09:13 AM.
yaca you is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #89
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:

BORKED
Well found Rob!

Hard to get a latch on the fight, but it looks pretty clear Yod's size and power was the difference. Those kicks early on told Kem all he needed to know about Yod's power, which set the tone for the next two. Yod's knees were landing way to easy, I wonder if Kem was fully fit for this one? I think in the 3rd Yod knew a KO was on the cards & was setting him up looking for a KO either by hands or elbow. Peach of an elbow.

A bit of an odd very UNTHAI fight really, heavy and slow. I think now we know why 70 kilo Thais who fight farang regularly don't meet that often, they can't keep up the pace of a Thai on Thai encounter (Seanchi being the exception of course!) The atmosphere was terrible, I don't think I've ever seen such a quiet fight in Thailand, an obvious lack of gambling going on, even tiny fights at regional temple fairs between kids are louder than that! Yokkao made a mistake having the fight in Pattaya as most of the crowd were clearly tourists who didn't really understand to much about what they were watching, shame as a fight of this magnitude demanded howling gamblers! Ooohhhhheeeeeeiiiiii....

Anyway, well done to Yod, shame for Kem, I wanted him to win. So how about Buakaw vs Aikpreecha? Then the winner takes on Yod? Buakaw and Aik are both good allrounders with good feet and hands, interesting match up, although I reckon the more technical Aik takes it these days he's in his prime.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][yt]3X-9wt-jGAw[yt]

By the way Yaca and Rob, since the update I can't get my Youtube clips to post as an image only as a link, how dya do it?

Yaca great posts I'm disecting them now!

Last edited by boranbkk; 01-09-2013 at 09:06 AM.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #90
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well found Rob!

Hard to get a latch on the fight, but it looks pretty clear Yod's size and power was the difference. Those kicks early on told Kem all he needed to know about Yod's power, which set the tone for the next two. Yod's knees were landing way to easy, I wonder if Kem was fully fit for this one? I think in the 3rd Yod knee a KO was on the cards & was setting him looking for either by hands or elbow. Peach of an elbow.

A bit of an odd very UNTHAI fight really, heavy and slow. I think now we know why 70 kilo Thais who fight farang regularly don't meet that often, they can't keep up the pace of a Thai on Thai encounter (Seanchi being the exception of course!) The atmosphere was terrible, I don't think I've ever seen such a quiet fight in Thailand, an obvious lack of gambling going on, even tiny fights at regional temple fairs between kids are louder than that! Yokkao made a mistake having the fight in Pattaya as most of the crowd were clearly tourists who didn't really understand to much about what they were watching, shame as a fight of this magnitude demanded howling gamblers! Ooohhhhheeeeeeiiiiii....

Anyway, well done to Yod, shame for Kem, I wanted him to win. So how about Buakaw vs Aikpreecha? Then the winner takes on Yod? Buakaw and Aik are both good allrounders with good feet and hands, interesting match up, although I reckon the more technical Aik takes it these days he's in his prime.

By the way Yaca and Rob, since the update I can't get my Youtube clips to post as an image only as a link, how dya do it?

Yaca great posts I'm disecting them now!
yeah, I had the same problem until rob posted his vid. Its simple you take the http address after v= and surround it by yt /yt tags.

Example your vid --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]3X-9wt-jGAw <--- you take that piece and surround it by [yt] {/YT]

so:

BORKED

Of course this means every video posted before the update in everythread will no longer embed... unless we go back and change it

Last edited by yaca you; 01-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.
yaca you is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum