boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #61
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Yeah okay, crawl away loser
..thought so. Cant google your way out of not understanding that now can you? Lol give em enough rope and theyll hang themselves. Certainly didnt take you long. Now stop pretending you even have somthing to add to this conversation, every statement youve made has been false lol
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #62
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
That's utter ****ing bull****; I don't think I 'know it all' at all. If I did, I wouldn't spend hours EVERY SINGLE DAY trying to further my knowledge, nor would I of expressed my desire for more science-orientated discussions around here, because NOBODY knows it all in any given area, period.

The only studies I've actually referenced in this thread relate to the water-retentitive effects of creatine...
I apologise, you simply got caught in the cross fire between me withoutwire and dealtwith, your additions to the thread were constructive and taught me somthing new, i agree thats why wer all here. I was on defence because of the trolls and the fact tht all these experts couldnt see the sense in my comments made me very suspicious about a few peoples claims of actually knowing what we're talking about here.
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #63
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
..thought so. Cant google your way out of not understanding that now can you? Lol give em enough rope and theyll hang themselves. Certainly didnt take you long. Now stop pretending you even have somthing to add to this conversation, every statement youve made has been false lol
lol okay then. I didn't need to give you anything, you jumped off the cliff straight away. Everything I said was correct. Btw learn English
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:17 AM   #64
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
lol okay then. I didn't need to give you anything, you jumped off the cliff straight away. Everything I said was correct. Btw learn English
Here you will find a disscussion about marathons and cp system where it is common knowledge that everything you contributed to the post was incorrect cp is first 10 sec and takes upto 2 and a half minutes rest to replenish stores AT RESTgood day

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #65
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
Here you will find a disscussion about marathons and cp system where it is common knowledge that everything you contributed to the post was incorrect cp is first 10 sec and takes upto 2 and a half minutes rest to replenish stores AT RESTgood day

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You are a moron and a half. First of all you're quoting a message from some random person on a forum and then a couple of posts down someone corrects him with the correct information. Good Day

Skip to the discussion in this study:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You are so incredibly stupid, do you think PCr isn't replenished during 2 hours of sub maximal exercise? Every burst of energy is going to require a large input from PCr. Just think about it, do you think your body has a mechanism that doesn't allow PCr to be replenished until you're completely rested? When exercise intensity drops below maximal then PCr is replenished, the rate of replenishment dependent on a few factors. Energy systems don't turn off. Common knowledge? You need some elementary knowledge first you stupid ****.

* expects reply saying "errr you're wrong about everything, stop trying to argue on a message board even though I'm a ****ing spastic and I started arguing when I was completely wrong and I couldn't admit it. Here's another scientific forum post as proof you big mean idiot." *

Last edited by dealt_with; 01-08-2013 at 09:15 AM.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #66
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Right your quite the scientist.. No one corrects anyone in that thread, they all seem to have the general idea. However you failed to spot the study you posted only shows evidence supporting what ive been saying all along lol.. This is like banging your head against a brick wall like i said pages back its common knowledge the energy systems work in unison i never said or intended to imply otherwise, i always said PRIMARY i never said ONLY. ill just go back to my origional post again now because we are getting confused as to what i said yet again. :-\

For me you would be better off worrying about the other energy systems if your feeling slugish on fight night as these systems are supplying easily 90%+ of the total energy used for each round and as you get further into the bout this % will rise, that was my point and it remains my point, clearly you dont care about reason anymore you just want to argue and try to pick minor faults in my text and take them out of context to seem like your scoring points while implying that my origional statements was wrong.

Now i see why everyone is calling you out to post evidence of you even training, it seems im not the only one thats tired of being

Last edited by wayneflint; 01-08-2013 at 01:09 PM.
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #67
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Right your quite the scientist.. No one corrects anyone in that thread, they all seem to have the general idea. However you failed to spot the study you posted only shows evidence supporting what ive been saying all along lol.. This is like banging your head against a brick wall like i said pages back its common knowledge the energy systems work in unison i never said or intended to imply otherwise, i always said PRIMARY energy system not ONLY.ill just go back to my origional post because we are getting confused as to what i said yet again. :-\

For me you would be better off worrying about the other energy systems if your feeling slugish on fight night as these systems are supplying easily 90%+ of the total energy used for each round and as you get further into the bout this % will rise, that was my point and it remains my point, clearly you dont care about reason anymore you just want to argue and try to pick minor faults in my text and take them out of context to seem like your scoring points while implying that my origional statements was wrong.

Now i see why everyone is calling you out to post evidence of you even training, it seems im not the only one thats tired of being

Last edited by wayneflint; 01-08-2013 at 01:07 PM.
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #68
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Oh yes i posted the forum to show what i was saying and you were disagreeing to is common knowledge on other forums, even though my statements have baffled you.

I must admit id like to see a video of the google boy training, id like to see a post of his own related to boxing where he states some real opinions of his own rather than just waiting to google **** other peoples posts, right they dont exsist because you dont know ****.

Video evidence of you training before you respond to one of my posts again please
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #69
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East, England.
Posts: 1,093
vCash: 1947
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
Video evidence of you training before you respond to one of my posts again please
Come on, we don't need ad-homs being thrown around. His training experience has nothing to do with the validity of his statements. You wouldn't say to a scientist studying cancer treatment "What you say means nothing until you've gotten cancer and overcome it".
Jdsm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #70
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 314
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

HOLMYARD, D.J. et al. (1994)*Effect of recovery on performance during multiple treadmill sprints. London: E&FN Spon.

A well known study on recovery might interest you dealtwith
wayneflint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #71
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
Right your quite the scientist.. No one corrects anyone in that thread, they all seem to have the general idea. However you failed to spot the study you posted only shows evidence supporting what ive been saying all along lol.. This is like banging your head against a brick wall like i said pages back its common knowledge the energy systems work in unison i never said or intended to imply otherwise, i always said PRIMARY energy system not ONLY.ill just go back to my origional post because we are getting confused as to what i said yet again. :-\

For me you would be better off worrying about the other energy systems if your feeling slugish on fight night as these systems are supplying easily 90%+ of the total energy used for each round and as you get further into the bout this % will rise, that was my point and it remains my point, clearly you dont care about reason anymore you just want to argue and try to pick minor faults in my text and take them out of context to seem like your scoring points while implying that my origional statements was wrong.

Now i see why everyone is calling you out to post evidence of you even training, it seems im not the only one thats tired of being
I agree that you'd be better off focusing on the other energy systems, but that's not the debate is it? You think the PCr system becomes useless after 10 seconds. You can't comprehend that energy systems are replenished, you have no idea how they interact.
Why don't you post video of you training? Even if you're Floyd Mayweather it won't change the fact that you are a ****ing moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. Talking to you is like banging my head against the wall, you've demonstrated how clueless you are and yet you still keep coming back. Now you've resorted to that old line 'let's see you training', as if it has some sort of relevance to what I'm saying.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #72
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
Oh yes i posted the forum to show what i was saying and you were disagreeing to is common knowledge on other forums, even though my statements have baffled you.

I must admit id like to see a video of the google boy training, id like to see a post of his own related to boxing where he states some real opinions of his own rather than just waiting to google **** other peoples posts, right they dont exsist because you dont know ****.

Video evidence of you training before you respond to one of my posts again please
You've baffled me with your stupidity and stubbornness to admit you're wrong, yes.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #73
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
HOLMYARD, D.J. et al. (1994)*Effect of recovery on performance during multiple treadmill sprints. London: E&FN Spon.

A well known study on recovery might interest you dealtwith
Yeah quote the part that says "The PCr system dies after 10 seconds and can't be replenished until your body knows that you're sitting down". Energy systems predominate during different time periods, they don't turn on or off like you foolishly claimed in one of your posts. I don't know why I'm wasting my time talking to you, you didn't need me to make yourself look like a stubborn idiot who can't comprehend basic principles of exercise physiology.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015