Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #31
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238
Default Re: Hunter: Khan lost the Garcia fight before he stepped in the ring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post
Bro you know boxing about little details too, I mean if Khan just slowed a bit Garcia was not looking for him like Peterson, Garcia don't even have a high work rate, these guys him and his dad bank on you coming in so he can time you, Garcia slow footed around the ring and not really a pressure fighter who will hunter you down.

Khan was looking for him too much, just needed to slow down a little shortened the combos work his jab and maybe in later rounds when Garcia was ready to go step it up, remember Garcia had a cut over his right eye in the 2nd round that will also come into play over the rounds.

That's all speculation though. At the end of the day, nothing can be predicted in the boxing ring. You're just assuming this going by the two rounds you saw which Khan did very well in. Counter punchers naturally have a low work rate but the fact is, Khan is in there to get hit and when he does get hit, it's quite bad. I found it quite shocking with some of the blatant shots he got hit by from Molina. Amir just has complete disregard for his opponents punches when he's in there...

Molina was cut in round one as well. If we only saw the first two rounds of Khan-Molina, we'd think Khan would have him out of there in the next two, but it nearly went the full distance. Garcia, who is a stronger individual naturally, was cut but the cut was perfectly in control - it's not like it was bleeding heavily or really bothering him.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #32
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Hunter: Khan lost the Garcia fight before he stepped in the ring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
You sound like u got ur panties all up in a bunch. Youre just sensitive and depressed that Danny knocked the **** outta ur boy and sent him back home on his genie red carpet
Anyone can get lucky dude, one punch..... Neck punch too...
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #33
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
That's all speculation though. At the end of the day, nothing can be predicted in the boxing ring. You're just assuming this going by the two rounds you saw which Khan did very well in. Counter punchers naturally have a low work rate but the fact is, Khan is in there to get hit and when he does get hit, it's quite bad. I found it quite shocking with some of the blatant shots he got hit by from Molina. Amir just has complete disregard for his opponents punches when he's in there...

Molina was cut in round one as well. If we only saw the first two rounds of Khan-Molina, we'd think Khan would have him out of there in the next two, but it nearly went the full distance. Garcia, who is a stronger individual naturally, was cut but the cut was perfectly in control - it's not like it was bleeding heavily or really bothering him.
What's done is done now I guess, I just hope lessons are learnt, I still think Khan does Garcia in a rematch.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #34
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Quote:
You sound like u got ur panties all up in a bunch. Youre just sensitive and depressed that Danny knocked the **** outta ur boy and sent him back home on his genie red carpet
Going back to your post while you try to change the subject, so you have no comment about it being racist? Unfortunately, you've degraded yourself to such moronic standards that you're not even worth the time.

I actually like Danny, I thought he was an excellent prospect ever since his win over Kendall Holt. Morons like yourself just like to jump the boat, talk a load of absolute bollocks while trying to rile people up on the internet.

Really, think about what you do, because it's not even funny. I don't see the laugh you get out of it.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #35
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltaker10 View Post
You Got to be retarded, in middle east and asia or atleast in ****stan, boxing isn't very big, we don't gym/ much interest in boxing. That is why you don't have any big ****stani boxer. But talking about heart/balls/courage/ and fighting. I would compare ****stani to mexicans, they never back down ! Look at Amir Khan you Piece of ****, I would be able to Kick your A** and I am a ****stani!
Calm down bro it aint personal. I never said Amir doesnt have heart. He just cant fight. You do know that Barrera whooped Hameds ass right? I dont know if hes **** or what but u get the point, latinos be whoopin ur asses
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #36
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Going back to your post while you try to change the subject, so you have no comment about it being racist? Unfortunately, you've degraded yourself to such moronic standards that you're not even worth the time.

I actually like Danny, I thought he was an excellent prospect ever since his win over Kendall Holt. Morons like yourself just like to jump the boat, talk a load of absolute bollocks while trying to rile people up on the internet.

Really, think about what you do, because it's not even funny. I don't see the laugh you get out of it.
It is funny cuz tight asses like you guys get so offended by it. You sound like youve never talked shit or been in a fight before. I laugh at anyone who thinks Angel is racist. Buncha pussies
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #37
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah Molina, Garcia, Peterson, Malignaggi all caught him with the left hook regularly. Why do you think i called the exact punch that would put Khan away? Luck i guess? Lol fanboy.....
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #38
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Quote:
It is funny cuz tight asses like you guys get so offended by it. You sound like youve never talked shit or been in a fight before. I laugh at anyone who thinks Angel is racist. Buncha pussies
I'm not offended at all, I just think there's no reason to be as stupid as you on the internet.

You don't even know the meaning of racism, you inept simpleton. I'm done.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #39
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yeah Molina, Garcia, Peterson, Malignaggi all caught him with the left hook regularly. Why do you think i called the exact punch that would put Khan away? Luck i guess? Lol fanboy.....
Neck punch??

News for you this boxing fighters get hit its part of the game.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #40
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm not offended at all, I just think there's no reason to be as stupid as you on the internet.

You don't even know the meaning of racism, you inept simpleton. I'm done.
Yeah ill leave the internets to nerds like you

Simpleton
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #41
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Because it's so much 'cooler' to act like a troll and a hard man, right?

Go to sleep.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #42
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Because it's so much 'cooler' to act like a troll and a hard man, right?

Go to sleep.
Oh hey ur back! That was fast Im not a 'hard man' or even cool, i just suffer from boredom and using emoticons. That and trying to get fanboys banned from esb.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #43
WhamBam
Keeping Cool
ESB Senior Member

khan won't beat garcia in a rematch, garcia in the 4th round walked through everything khan threw at him, he had no respect for his power.
WhamBam is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #44
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

That sweet as shit left hook certainly helped as well
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #45
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

Quote:
if someone gets hit by a hard blow to the neck they develop asphyxia, there trachea is narrowed, and the amount of oxygen they get isn't enough, if khan was hurt to the neck he would have been on the canvas gasping for ****ing air you piece of shit, the blow was around the jaw.
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum