Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: If Mundine wis the IBF belt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Soliman is a piece of shit who deserves every beating he gets.

I agree with this.

Sam will not beat sturm. Geale will most likely face sturm again and hand him a convincing defeat, Sturm will not be confident, and fighting Soliman is not a good lead up fight to fighting Geale.

Geale adapting to Mundines style is not what will happen. Geale will fight his fight, tight defence, perfect placement of punches and close angles. You will see a massive strength and power difference between choc and Geale. Geale has matured in strength and power, choc has faded. Bika has made comments in recent times about being hurt by Geale in sparring, and Sakio is not one to give anything up. Coupled with the fact that Geale has stepped up in the past 3 years, and choc hasnt, can only mean a win for Geale.

Mundines style=Perfect for Geales maturity
fighta29 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #17
badlefthook84
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Probably not unless theirs a rematch clause. He will dump the title and say he is going for a 154 title to become the pioneer. Or take a optional defence and retire. Just a hunch I have.
Mundine would come out with the usual crap that Martinez, Golovkin and Quillin won't fight him and american tv won't touch him which would be a blatant lie as owning a world title is a major negotiating tool. Remember, Geale-Pirog was locked in and ready to go last year before Sturm came calling.
badlefthook84 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #18
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlefthook84 View Post
Sox is delusional if he thinks Geale boxes circles around Golovkin. He already handled Geale easily in the vests. He can do it both ways, decision him or put him to sleep, all mood dependant really
And you reckon I'm delusional. Holy **** Batman.

Daniel will give GGG fits, he won't be able to cope with the workrate and angles.
GGG is perhaps one of the most overrated fighters around at the moment.
He's good, but some are way over the top hanging off his nuts.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #19
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Mundine followers are rabid feral fanatics that have lost touch with reality a long time ago. They are small in number but loud in voice. The educated of the Australian boxing fans know Mundine has no chance.

this..
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #20
badlefthook84
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
And you reckon I'm delusional. Holy **** Batman.

Daniel will give GGG fits, he won't be able to cope with the workrate and angles.
GGG is perhaps one of the most overrated fighters around at the moment.
He's good, but some are way over the top hanging off his nuts.
I'm not knocking geale for the sake of it. I've gone over this fight so much in my head. Golovkin is all wrong for him. He isn't overated at all, just knowledgeable fans appreciate that he is a huge talent. Geale doesn't know enough to beat golovkin. Be honest, would geale have handled proksa that easily ?
badlefthook84 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #21
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Are you giving us a lesson in irony today?

Geale adapted just fine last time, it'll be even easier for him now.

Another irony lesson.

Nope, he gonna lose in a big way.

Irony Irony and more Irony.

That we agree on.
Mate I wish I could watch the fight with you in real life to see your face crumple as Mundine is paraded around the ring in victory on someone's shoulders shouting "Who's the man?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlefthook84 View Post
Who did Mundine beat to earn a shot at Ottke ? Or the vacant title against Echols even, who did he beat ? Mundine has not been relevant for a long time and its scary to think what a fighter of Golovkin's ability married with his power would do to him. Sox is delusional if he thinks Geale boxes circles around Golovkin. He already handled Geale easily in the vests. He can do it both ways, decision him or put him to sleep, all mood dependant really
Golovkin beat Proxa who isn't even the best middleweight fighting out of England, you sound like someone who saw him beat Bute in the ams and have decided you will try and be a boxing guru by backing him as a star.

I am the boxing guru on this forum and Mundine beats him easily and I could see Geale swarming him, Golovkin can bang but he gets hit a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Probably not unless theirs a rematch clause. He will dump the title and say he is going for a 154 title to become the pioneer. Or take a optional defence and retire. Just a hunch I have.
Technically he was a champion at 154, but I agree. He has unfinished business at 154.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post

I agree with this.

Sam will not beat sturm. Geale will most likely face sturm again and hand him a convincing defeat, Sturm will not be confident, and fighting Soliman is not a good lead up fight to fighting Geale.

Geale adapting to Mundines style is not what will happen. Geale will fight his fight, tight defence, perfect placement of punches and close angles. You will see a massive strength and power difference between choc and Geale. Geale has matured in strength and power, choc has faded. Bika has made comments in recent times about being hurt by Geale in sparring, and Sakio is not one to give anything up. Coupled with the fact that Geale has stepped up in the past 3 years, and choc hasnt, can only mean a win for Geale.

Geale is the exact same fighter, no way is Geale more powerful and he isn't going to be pushing a former smw world champion around the ring. Comparing Bika to Mundine in any way shape or form is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
this..
Shh.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #22
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

geale would not have taken 1 tenth of the shots ggg took that is reality proksa would have been retired on his stool late in a contest with geale same result better execution
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #23
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Mate I wish I could watch the fight with you in real life to see your face crumple as Mundine is paraded around the ring in victory on someone's shoulders shouting "Who's the man?"

Golovkin beat Proxa who isn't even the best middleweight fighting out of England, you sound like someone who saw him beat Bute in the ams and have decided you will try and be a boxing guru by backing him as a star.

I am the boxing guru on this forum and Mundine beats him easily and I could see Geale swarming him, Golovkin can bang but he gets hit a lot.

Technically he was a champion at 154, but I agree. He has unfinished business at 154.

Geale is the exact same fighter, no way is Geale more powerful and he isn't going to be pushing a former smw world champion around the ring. Comparing Bika to Mundine in any way shape or form is ridiculous.

Shh.
Where did I compare Mudine to Bika? And yes he is pushing the SMW world champ around. Straight from Bikas mouth. Geale has matured 10 fold since 2009, and if Mundine doesnt recognise this, he's already lost.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #24
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Where did I compare Mudine to Bika? And yes he is pushing the SMW world champ around. Straight from Bikas mouth. Geale has matured 10 fold since 2009, and if Mundine doesnt recognise this, he's already lost.
You just did it again....

20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #25
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
You just did it again....

No, I didnt.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #26
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Talk of Mundine fighting possibly Golovkin if he defeats Geale is laughable,this fight was already going to be made but Mandy ran like a little girl and would not turn up for the purse Bid,Mandy has very little chance of defeating Geale but a Snowflakes chance in Hell of defeating Golovkin,let alone ever having the courage to fight Him.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #27
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

I agree with this.

Do you really believe that Geale has "perfect placement of punches"? or are you trolling?
Geale is without a doubt the most inaccurate puncher to ever hold a recognised belt in the history of the sport.
His land percentage is under 10%,
As per his defense, he has good feet no doubt, but he does not have great defense, is relatively easy to hit.
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #28
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTogethernow View Post
Do you really believe that Geale has "perfect placement of punches"? or are you trolling?
Geale is without a doubt the most inaccurate puncher to ever hold a recognised belt in the history of the sport.
His land percentage is under 10%,
As per his defense, he has good feet no doubt, but he does not have great defense, is relatively easy to hit.
Do you even know boxing?
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #29
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 210

LOL at this thread and the posts in it.
Rise Above is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #30
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Talk of Mundine fighting possibly Golovkin if he defeats Geale is laughable,this fight was already going to be made but Mandy ran like a little girl and would not turn up for the purse Bid,Mandy has very little chance of defeating Geale but a Snowflakes chance in Hell of defeating Golovkin,let alone ever having the courage to fight Him.!!!!
Quoted for truth. Mundine has already ducked GG. And unlike Geale he had nothing when he ducked him.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum