Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #31
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: If Mundine wis the IBF belt.....

Bernard Tomic is a cunt.
pecks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #32
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Bernard Tomic is a cunt.
WTF? why?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #33
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
WTF? why?
You know why.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #34
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Quoted for truth. Mundine has already ducked GG. And unlike Geale he had nothing when he ducked him.
It was known when geale went to fight sturm that he had to fight golovkin next or give up his title. And he gave it up, that is a bigger duck then choc not turning up to a purse bid against him. I believe they have both ducked him, yet when mundine did it, he wasn't a household name and wouldn't of got much credit anyhow. Yet when geale did it he gave up the chance to be a real big name in America, and a chance at another belt, only ibo though.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooboys View Post
It was known when geale went to fight sturm that he had to fight golovkin next or give up his title. And he gave it up, that is a bigger duck then choc not turning up to a purse bid against him. I believe they have both ducked him, yet when mundine did it, he wasn't a household name and wouldn't of got much credit anyhow. Yet when geale did it he gave up the chance to be a real big name in America, and a chance at another belt, only ibo though.
Careful with bringing facts into a Geale P4P wank fest thread.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #36
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Smile Re: If Mundine wis the IBF belt.....

Quote:
Lol
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #37
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Hater.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #38
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
You can't hand on heart say that Sam doesn't deserve a beating, Mundine hates him, not the fight I want to see but I won't complain. Who have Golovkin, Quillin and Canelo beat to suggest they could lace Mundine's boots? A shot to shit Mosley?

People put fighters on a pedestal because they fight on HBO
****ing hell, talk about pot and kettle.

Manny Siaca
Garth Wood

Mundine would not last 4 rounds with Canelo or Golovkin

Good work, you baited me good and proper
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #39
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
He had the IBF belt which he would have had to defend by February from memory. What did Mundine have? nothing.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #40
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Post all the facts nuthugger. It was announced a day before the fight and AFTER the fight had been signed in late May so Geale was backed into a corner.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

No, Mundine was offered a shot at the vacant WBA Regular middleweight title and ran the other way despite all his talk. So according to you, if a no name beats another no name in America, that makes them a big name. GGG has **** all name in the USA so brush the mundine jizz from your eyes, fool. The intelligence of Mundine supporter is truly breathtaking
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #41
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
He had the IBF belt which he would have had to defend by February from memory. What did Mundine have? nothing.
U know aswell as I know he had to fight soliman and he got out of that and I'm sure if he wanted he could of fought golovkin and the ibf wouldn't of stripped him. He ducked golovkin as much as anyone has
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #42
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlefthook84 View Post
I'm not knocking geale for the sake of it. I've gone over this fight so much in my head. Golovkin is all wrong for him. He isn't overated at all, just knowledgeable fans appreciate that he is a huge talent. Geale doesn't know enough to beat golovkin. Be honest, would geale have handled proksa that easily ?
I'm confident Geale would beat Proksa. That's enough for me.
Styles make fights, so I can't say if he'd do it as easily or not.

I'm not denying that GGG isn't good talent, I'm just saying Geale can and will beat him if and when the time comes.

We'll agree to disagree, but no need to call me delusional because I think different to you.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #43
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Post all the facts nuthugger. It was announced a day before the fight and AFTER the fight had been signed in late May so Geale was backed into a corner.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

No, Mundine was offered a shot at the vacant WBA Regular middleweight title and ran the other way despite all his talk. So according to you, if a no name beats another no name in America, that makes them a big name. GGG has **** all name in the USA so brush the mundine jizz from your eyes, fool. The intelligence of Mundine supporter is truly breathtaking
As I said at the time if mundine beat golovkin, everyone Would of said he won another vacant title against someone who hasn't beaten anyone in the pro ranks. Would have got no credit for it. Yet where geale had the chance his the ibo champ just pasting ring magazine top 10 ranked proska and the name behind Martinez as the middleweight to beat. Geale turned down another chance to unify, yet u think that would mean nothing in America when geale could have 3 belts in America instead now having 1.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #44
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
As I said at the time if mundine beat golovkin, everyone Would of said he won another vacant title against someone who hasn't beaten anyone in the pro ranks. Would have got no credit for it. Yet where geale had the chance his the ibo champ just pasting ring magazine top 10 ranked proska and the name behind Martinez as the middleweight to beat. Geale turned down another chance to unify, yet u think that would mean nothing in America when geale could have 3 belts in America instead now having 1.
**** me, you really are a dumb shit. The IBO?!? Really? Although being a Mundine nuthugger you would claim the IBO to be a credible organisation as mundine fans generally lack any sort of boxing knowledge. The IBO is not recognised by the WBA, WBC, IBF or The Ring so why would anyone bother trying to "unify" a piece of shit belt like that. Yes because the guy ranked third behind Martinez and Geale is the guy to beat after Martinez ? Geez, I can always count on Mundine nuthuggers for a good laugh! Golovkin fight with Proksa had one of the lowest view rates of the year for HBO, dumbshit! So how would Geale get a name by beating someone who pulled one of the lowest view rates of the year for HBO. Also try replying in English this time. I can see why you follow Mundine as you both show a love for butchering the English language and spouting bullshit.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #45
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
**** me, you really are a dumb shit. The IBO?!? Really? Although being a Mundine nuthugger you would claim the IBO to be a credible organisation as mundine fans generally lack any sort of boxing knowledge. The IBO is not recognised by the WBA, WBC, IBF or The Ring so why would anyone bother trying to "unify" a piece of shit belt like that. Yes because the guy ranked third behind Martinez and Geale is the guy to beat after Martinez ? Geez, I can always count on Mundine nuthuggers for a good laugh! Golovkin fight with Proksa had one of the lowest view rates of the year for HBO, dumbshit! So how would Geale get a name by beating someone who pulled one of the lowest view rates of the year for HBO. Also try replying in English this time. I can see why you follow Mundine as you both show a love for butchering the English language and spouting bullshit.
So u agree with me that golovkin is rank 3rd best middleweight in the world, yet if geale beat him it would mean nothing? **** ur smart? Where was he rated when mundine was meant to fight him? It's not about being credible its bout geale having 3 titles right now instead of 1 over in America. U don't think Martinez would not come calling if he had ibf,WBA super, and a ibo. Now if geale wins he got ibf thats it.
Rooboys is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum