Old 01-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #166
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTogethernow View Post
Ernie your making me laught with your terrible analysis.

Keep on clutching at straws.

Back to the fight, clear and easy win for Mundine.

As for GGG vs Geale, GGG already easily beat Geale in the amateurs, the pro's is much more suited to GGG, he would win more handily in my opinion this time.
Hello TCboxa. How is your "holiday" going? I bet it's full if "laught"s
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
kas117 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #167
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I love how people analyze a potential match up between Geale and the likes of GGG, Martinez etc saying how this opponent has improved and is doing this and that better and would flog Geale, without realizing that Geale has improved out of sight and does all he does 100% better, and has added so much to his arsenal in terms of strength and speed its crazy. Geale has nothing to prove. He is the one to beat, not them, he holds a major title. If they want it, bang the doors down and make the fight happen.

None of them are, are they? Why? He's hard to beat, and they know it.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #168
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Based on a analysis from some guy who has shown on more than one occasion that he swings from GGG nuts? I can already tell you he pulled half of that analysis on Geale from his arse. Geale not quick on his feet?!? It's clear he's watched only the Sturm with one closed eyes might I add. "he will not have any defensive advantage based on movement" Are you kidding me, so he bases this on one fight that he clearly hasn't analysed very well. Geale was able to avoid most of Sturms hooks through superior movement and speed.

Geale will tire if he tries to swarm Golovkin?!? Geale has done this whole career where he repeatedly swarms his opponent using his amazing wokrate and stamina! It's his trademark in the later rounds. Funny Karaganda didn't mention that or that Golovkin's defensive flaws. "hopefully the referee will stop it before he is hospitalised like Ouma" confirms that not only is he GGG nutgger but also doesn't know one thing about Geale. Not to mention he has based his whole analysis on one fight and he later admits not to seeing any other Geale fights,so why in the hell would any knowledgeable boxing fan take his analysis seriously?

Try and do your own research instead of relying on someone who writes with a clear agenda. It's probably Michael Collins.
There have been opinions given by people for why they think Golovkin beats him, raising valid points, yet the Aussie's haven't put forth anything aside from hiding behind some overrated wins. The most simple explaination is a light punching swarmer who relies on volume isnt going to beat Golovkin.

Macklin and Murray accomlished as much as Geale and neither of those 3 are as good as Castijello. Having it 7/5 Sturm was just as legit and Sylvester was never elite....getting demolished by Proksa right after Geale.

Mate it's hard to take you seriously when you're using "Amazing" which just borders on clear fan boyism rather than analysis, also to add has which level of a puncher has Geale faced at GGG's level? If you read the thread properly you would notice that it's well documented that Golovkin defense is not tight, but this goes back to how they style does not match well with Geale. Geale does not have a jab that is strong enough to disrupt Golovkin as he comes in, as he comes in he will be eating straight shots from the outside as well as hooks to the body that won't sit well with him. Geale has shown an decent chin but he's been put on his ass more than 6 times, not saying he's made of glass but you do the math.

Last edited by Leftsmash; 01-13-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #169
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Ernie your making me laught with your terrible analysis.

Keep on clutching at straws.

Back to the fight, clear and easy win for Mundine.

As for GGG vs Geale, GGG already easily beat Geale in the amateurs, the pro's is much more suited to GGG, he would win more handily in my opinion this time.
Hi biajoli hi

Did you post your analysis and score breakdown in that thread? Would love to see yours

My fight analysis and score is the same as one of the 3 judges who scored it, yours is no doubt based on Barry Michaels' commentary "PHWOOOOARRRRRRRRRR Mundine landed a beautiful shot there!!!!"
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #170
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
There have been opinions given by people for why they think Golovkin beats him, raising valid points, yet the Aussie's haven't put forth anything aside from hiding behind some overrated wins. The most simple explaination is a light punching swarmer who relies on volume isnt going to beat Golovkin.

Using the logic you're hiding behind:

Macklin and Murray accomlished as much as Geale and neither of those 3 are as good as Castijello. Having it 7/5 Sturm was just as legit and Sylvester was never elite....getting demolished by Proksa right after Geale.

Mate it's hard to take you seriously when you're using "Amazing" which just borders on clear fan boyism rather than analysis, also to add has which level of a puncher has Geale faced at GGG's level? If you read the thread properly you would notice that it's well documented that Golovkin defense is not tight, but this goes back to how they style does not match well with Geale. Geale does not have a jab that is strong enough to disrupt Golovkin as he comes in, as he comes in he will be eating straight shots from the outside as well as hooks to the body that won't sit well with him. Geale has shown an decent chin but he's been put on his ass more than 6 times, not saying he's made of glass but you do the math.
LOL so you call the dribble from some of the idiots on the General Forum "valid points" from the likes fistsof steel (no offence), mrdoctor (offence intended), Sugar Nick (is a ****wit) and yourself who from what I've read, thinks Felix Sturm was shot from the age of 32 because he struggled with a fighter who have Martinez a tough fight in Macklin. Only two people came up with valid points in that thread (you were not one of them, being the sheep you are) and they were Karaganda and TheManBearPig who pretty much nails it:

Quote:
I've given quite a few analysis's in previous threads but for the benefit of you and your fellow GGG **** jockeys, I'll give you another one.

Defense: Geale doesn't have the best defense but it is levels above those that GGG has fought, and GGG has shown that he struggles to beat fighters with semi decent defense not to mention his own defense being exposed by an average Proksa and shot blown up 154 fighter in Kassim Ouma. Geale has proven he has a good, solid chin as I have seen him take some ferocious punches over his career and not once have I seen him on weak legs. Those KD in his early fights were ALL from being off balance as he was a very wild fighter in his early career. Go watch the fights if you don't believe me. Not to mention Geale has fought fighters much faster than GGG (whose own speed is severely overrated by the nuffies on this forum). Golovkin's fights against Ouma and Proksa exposed the poor defense and while Geale is not a power puncher, but he is a very smart fighter who will make the best of the holes in GGG defense

Offense: Golovkin has, for the majority of his career, relied on his power to win the fight and is clearly reflected in his stalking/come forward style and his ability to cut off the ring against slower fighters (and blown-up welterweights). However, this style is not effective against someone who is able to set a fast pace in the ring and has much better footwork. Once again, the Ouma fight exposed these flaws as GGG was clueless till Ouma gassed from round 8 and it was then that Ouma had slowed down enough for GGG to put a beating on him.

Geale has an amazing workrate and amazing stamina and he will not gas after 8 rounds, he will keep going till the final bell rings. In all of his fights, I have not seen him gas once, even the Mundine fight which was an all out war where neither stopped throwing. Geales power is not the best in the division but it is often underrated and Golovkins chin has never been tested.

Provided Geale doesn't get caught early (which is the only way I see GGG beating him), his relentless volume punching will wear GGG down as he has never been put through 12 rounds of fast and hard paced boxing and he looked like he was on the point of collapse after 10 rounds in the Ouma fight. While it's unlikely that Golvkin will be KOed (in the later rounds) I would not rule it out if he looks like he did during the Ouma fight

The way any sensible and realistic boxing should see it, is a KO victory in the early rounds to GGG or a close but clear UD victory to Geale. Once again, we have to take into account the level of the opposition they have been fighting. Anyone sensible boxing fan (which rules out Leftsmarsh and all the other GGG **** jockeys) knows Geales win against Felix Sturm showed he is a very talented world class boxer has proven himself against other very good opposition. His TKO win over Roman Karmazan is better then any other win on GGG resume. In the event that they do fight (late 2013 according to my sources depending on his defense against Mundine and Soliman/Sturm) I will give the winner full credit.
I also notice you only agree with K's analysis yet you yourself have never provided your own prior to that and seemed to runaway when TMBP posted his analysis and when directly questioned, you revert to your old "Sturm is a overrated win" line when you have nothing else to say.

Most people who have watched Geale have described his workrate and stamina as amazing, but since you have only watched the Sturm fight you wouldn't understand, yet you call Golovkin's power amazing despite him knocking out LMW's and a defenceless bum in Proksa

Lets take a closer look at your dribble: I don't recall Macklin or Murray winning two world titles on foreign soil or having a decent name on their resume prior to Sturm. Also it's clear you haven't watched any Geale fights other than the Sturm fight seeing as you think the knockdowns from Geales early fights were from flashes or power punches, and it's only shown that you you don't have a clue about Geales chin, although it does show you rely on Boxrec to get your info on boxers, so your opinion on Geale is worthless and it's hard to take you seriously. If you did watch Geales other fights, you would know he slowly adapts to a style that makes it highly difficult for his opponent but you wouldn't know this seeing as you have only seen the Sturm fight and think that makes you a expert on Geale.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #171
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Hi biajoli hi

Did you post your analysis and score breakdown in that thread? Would love to see yours

My fight analysis and score is the same as one of the 3 judges who scored it, yours is no doubt based on Barry Michaels' commentary "PHWOOOOARRRRRRRRRR Mundine landed a beautiful shot there!!!!"
I gave every single round to Choc ernie.

Geale only landed 15 punches the entire fight.

Though Geale threw about 90 a round, he cannot land, and unlike yourself if a punch misses I do not score it.

Only scoring shots landed by choc, which is why he dropped geale, hurt him later more severely and won the fight clearly.
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #172
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

How a out when geale clipped choc and it was ruled a slip?
That was a clear KD.
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #173
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Nope. clear slip, and the round to Choc, Geale hit air. It was also viewed this way by the IBO and reported on this very forum by Phil Austin
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #174
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
That was a clear KD.
Don't talk facts with the troll ALTogethernow/TCboxa/RealDealG. The cunt claims he is educated and employed yet is sad enough and has the time to impersonate a boxer to discredit him.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #175
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
That was a clear KD.
Exactly, I've said this countless times.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #176
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
I gave every single round to Choc ernie.

Geale only landed 15 punches the entire fight.

Though Geale threw about 90 a round, he cannot land, and unlike yourself if a punch misses I do not score it.

Only scoring shots landed by choc, which is why he dropped geale, hurt him later more severely and won the fight clearly.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #177
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Choc got clipped and fell...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #178
bruiserh

vCash:

Well. I thought I'd better represent for this fight, so I've ordered a Geale T-Shirt that will arrive before the fight. Can't wait!

Old 01-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #179
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Choc got clipped and fell...
There was slippage on the logo but yes it did contribute to him going down and should of been counted as a KD. I have rewatched it a few times recently
and initially had it Mundine by 3 points but now have it Mundine by a point or a draw. Can't wait for this one.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #180
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Well. I thought I'd better represent for this fight, so I've ordered a Geale T-Shirt that will arrive before the fight. Can't wait!

cool looking t mate...
swingin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum