Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #136
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A cut above my left nose
Posts: 3,225
vCash: 500
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Yeah, he's not a very likeable personality is he? Arrogance + shit resume = someone destined for a massive fall sometime in the near future.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #137
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,143
vCash: 10918
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
What makes me laugh he came out on twitter blasting the fans and critics. Saying he has achieved more than any fan would in a lifetime lmao.... Whats worse is Wilders promoters are selling this SHIT..And people think Arum is bad for boxing GBP take it to a whole new lower level
He is telling the truth. Unless you think you could win a bronze medal after boxing for 2 years. LOL.

You brits are scared of a man who isn't hyped up and isn't being advertised as being the next big thing.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #138
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
He is telling the truth. Unless you think you could win a bronze medal after boxing for 2 years. LOL.

You brits are scared of a man who isn't hyped up and isn't being advertised as being the next big thing.
Isn't being HYPED?? Lmao you are a troll Wilder is HYPED to shit.
Lets not forget the Brits had a gold Medal from a guy who had little experience.

And just like Wilder you open your mouth before thinking. But I guess you have no sort of medals as you sit on your ass all day on your momma's couch in her basement... I served my country for 5 years and have medals does Wilder have any of them?? NO. So you are WRONG on many levels
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #139
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,143
vCash: 10918
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Isn't being HYPED?? Lmao you are a troll Wilder is HYPED to shit.
Lets not forget the Brits had a gold Medal from a guy who had little experience.

And just like Wilder you open your mouth before thinking. But I guess you have no sort of medals as you sit on your ass all day on your momma's couch in her basement... I served my country for 5 years and have medals does Wilder have any of them?? NO. So you are WRONG on many levels
Wilder isn't hyped at all, the fact that he just got his first big time fight on the boxing networks is a testament to that fact.

Micheal Grant and Seth Mitchell were hyped. Hell Arreola was hyped.

Deontay is regarded as a prospect with promise but who needs a lot of work by everyone who commentates on his fights.

The Brits having a gold medal for a guy with little experience doesn't negate the statement Wilder made, so what is your point?

Like a typical Britard, you are scared at a potential US heavyweight fighter because he has a punch and I"m guessing that is frightening for you with all the glass jawed jokes you all have over there who you glorify like they are the 2nd coming. LOL.

Keep hatin, hopefully Deontay just continues to stay busy and get better.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #140
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,113
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
What makes me laugh he came out on twitter blasting the fans and critics. Saying he has achieved more than any fan would in a lifetime lmao.... Whats worse is Wilders promoters are selling this SHIT..And people think Arum is bad for boxing GBP take it to a whole new lower level
u got a point there. all of the guys he faced so far i can beat them in my sleep
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #141
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
Wilder isn't hyped at all, the fact that he just got his first big time fight on the boxing networks is a testament to that fact.

Micheal Grant and Seth Mitchell were hyped. Hell Arreola was hyped.

Deontay is regarded as a prospect with promise but who needs a lot of work by everyone who commentates on his fights.

The Brits having a gold medal for a guy with little experience doesn't negate the statement Wilder made, so what is your point?

Like a typical Britard, you are scared at a potential US heavyweight fighter because he has a punch and I"m guessing that is frightening for you with all the glass jawed jokes you all have over there who you glorify like they are the 2nd coming. LOL.

Keep hatin, hopefully Deontay just continues to stay busy and get better.
Again you are talking out of your ASS, Wilder has more articles written about him than any other of your hype jobs in the HW division. I do not give a toss about the Heavy weights it is the worst division of them all.. It is funny how you use glass jaw when we have 2 fighter with less fights and ranked way higher than SCUM boy Wilder.
Oh and Fury and Price are undefeated where are their glass jaws???
Fury is a fighting Gypo and he would smash Wilder even with his amazing KO record of knocking out BUMS...
Are you BLACK it would explian so much about your hate
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #142
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Isn't being HYPED?? Lmao you are a troll Wilder is HYPED to shit.

Lets not forget the Brits had a gold Medal from a guy who had little experience.



And just like Wilder you open your mouth before thinking. But I guess you have no sort of medals as you sit on your ass all day on your momma's couch in her basement... I served my country for 5 years and have medals does Wilder have any of them?? NO. So you are WRONG on many levels


Whoop dee ****ing doo, great comparison man, I'm sure the level of competetion at the olympics is easily comparable to being some recruit in the armed forces, regardless of what he said he was correct in saying he's achieved more than most fans would ever would, but the same could be said for most fighters, it's nothing particular towards Wilder.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #143
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,113
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal View Post
Wilder has a awesome right hand.
no shite
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #144
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Are you BLACK it would explian so much about your hate
And guess what comments gonna come next.. Is that you Joe Mac?
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #145
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Whoop dee ****ing doo, great comparison man, I'm sure the level of competetion at the olympics is easily comparable to being some recruit, regardless of what he said he was correct in saying he's achieved more than most fans would ever would.

Well done for showing your ignorance. You have obviously never served for your country nor can you know anyone who has to belittle it as you do ..But hey Ho if thats the way you swing ... YOU FAG
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #146
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
And guess what comments gonna come next.. Is that you Joe Mac?

You lost me there
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #147
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Well done for showing your ignorance. You have obviously never served for your country nor can you know anyone who has to belittle it as you do ..But hey Ho if thats the way you swing ... YOU FAG
Cry me a river you weekend soldier, you were the one that made the comparison when it was silly.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #148
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,143
vCash: 10918
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Again you are talking out of your ASS, Wilder has more articles written about him than any other of your hype jobs in the HW division. I do not give a toss about the Heavy weights it is the worst division of them all.. It is funny how you use glass jaw when we have 2 fighter with less fights and ranked way higher than SCUM boy Wilder.
Oh and Fury and Price are undefeated where are their glass jaws???
Fury is a fighting Gypo and he would smash Wilder even with his amazing KO record of knocking out BUMS...
Are you BLACK it would explian so much about your hate
Where is your proof of the more article shit?

Fact is like I said, Wilder has had what maybe 3 or 4 fights on ESPN, and around 4 fights on Foxsports regional broadcasts and not has his first fight on Showtime with Price and you are trying to cry about him being over rated and over hyped, when you had the likes of Mitchell and Jennings headlining HBO cards and NBC Sports cards respectively? LOL.

You are delusional.

Like I said before, I can only think the hate you have for Deontay comes from some sense of jealousy you have with regards to him and how he might match up against you Brit heavies, and it really is irrational.

Did Wlad's comment about him bother you that much?
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #149
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Cry me a river you weekend soldier, you were the one that made the comparison when it was silly.
LMAO weekend warrior... I served 5 years and was discharged on disability. If I had not been by the shrapnel others could of been injured or killed. The point is I earnt medals and my life was at risk every day. So yes Wilder saying what he did is stupid.
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #150
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,539
vCash: 1847
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Isn't being HYPED?? Lmao you are a troll Wilder is HYPED to shit.
Lets not forget the Brits had a gold Medal from a guy who had little experience.

And just like Wilder you open your mouth before thinking. But I guess you have no sort of medals as you sit on your ass all day on your momma's couch in her basement... I served my country for 5 years and have medals does Wilder have any of them?? NO. So you are WRONG on many levels
your level of anger at Deontay Wilder fighting Matthew Greer is slightly odd.
conraddobler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013