Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #151
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918
Default Re: Deontay Wilders next fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
LMAO weekend warrior... I served 5 years and was discharged on disability. If I had not been by the shrapnel others could of been injured or killed. The point is I earnt medals and my life was at risk every day. So yes Wilder saying what he did is stupid.
Glad you are proud of being a rube suckered into fighting for businesses interest. That said anyone could do it and plenty do, every ****ing year.

That said only 3 people every 4 years medal in the olympics for a specific event.

In probability alone Wilder has done shit you will never do and the vast majority will never do. Deal with it.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #152
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
Where is your proof of the more article shit?

Fact is like I said, Wilder has had what maybe 3 or 4 fights on ESPN, and around 4 fights on Foxsports regional broadcasts and not has his first fight on Showtime with Price and you are trying to cry about him being over rated and over hyped, when you had the likes of Mitchell and Jennings headlining HBO cards and NBC Sports cards respectively? LOL.

You are delusional.

Like I said before, I can only think the hate you have for Deontay comes from some sense of jealousy you have with regards to him and how he might match up against you Brit heavies, and it really is irrational.

Did Wlad's comment about him bother you that much?
All you have to do is look at sites like this and BN24 ask Scott Gilfraud
Americans hyping up Wilder...And as for him not getting any HBO NBC sports cards that is hardly a supprise when he has fought NO one of note..and you can not deny that its all in black and white.
Again I do not LIKE Fury one bit, he was lucky to get the win over Chisora Price is the British best opportunity of a heavy weight champion.
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #153
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Glad you are proud of being a rube suckered into fighting for businesses interest. That said anyone could do it and plenty do, every ****ing year.

That said only 3 people every 4 years medal in the olympics for a specific event.

In probability alone Wilder has done shit you will never do and the vast majority will never do. Deal with it.
wilder is that u?
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #154
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

And military personel have died for idiots like you.. YOU ARE PATHETIC

Enjoy your life that has been won for you by people like me.
you ungrateful little CUNT
the END
Old 01-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #155
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
All you have to do is look at sites like this and BN24 ask Scott Gilfraud
Americans hyping up Wilder...And as for him not getting any HBO NBC sports cards that is hardly a supprise when he has fought NO one of note..and you can not deny that its all in black and white.
Again I do not LIKE Fury one bit, he was lucky to get the win over Chisora Price is the British best opportunity of a heavy weight champion.
Sites like this? what ESB, where anyone can post an article? LOL.
You are mistaken with regard to what is considered "hyped"

Seth Mitchell fougth no one of note, same for Jennings. They have both gotten tremendous coverage and hype pushing them. So again you are clearly speaking out of your ass.

I don't give a damn about price or fury or whether you like them ore not, but quite frankly all of their resumes are similar to Wilder's, especially fury minus the Chisora fight.

So for you to be on here crying about him taking a stay busy fight then crying about his posts on twitter, what are you following him?, speaks more to an irrational hatred or fear you have towards Deontay more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
wilder is that u?
Nope but feel free to refute what I've said at anytime.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #156
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
And military personel have died for idiots like you.. YOU ARE PATHETIC

Enjoy your life that has been won for you by people like me.
you ungrateful little CUNT
the END
No military personnel has died for me. They died for a government ruled by a bunch of people who don't give a damn about their life.

You are pathetic, very pathetic, because you seem to really believe the BS about fighting other people in their country and murdering them is making people in your home country safer. LOL.

I enjoy my life because it is mine, if more people would stop shutting down their critical thinking and fighting these useless wars for the people who stand to benefit from them the world over all might be a safer place and so many nations in the west would probably slow the rate of their bankruptcy.

That said stay delusional my friend.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #157
SouthpawJab
On his way up!! 4-0!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely! View Post
I'm aware of that. So why isn't he trying to make more of a name for himself? Why the same shitty level of competition time after time for, presumably, very little money? He wouldn't even have to fight anyone particularly dangerous to get the HBO hype train in gear. Mitchell had a similar lack of experience and was being touted for a title shot after beating Ibragimov and Witherspoon. The US is crying out for a heavyweight prospect. The time is ripe. So why the f*ck isn't he stepping up to the plate?
Wilder is a bronze medal Olympian with a big promoter behind him. He probably is getting 25-35k for 5 fights a year. That's a helluva lot more than he would with the two jobs he was working.

Mitchell has Al Haymon getting him TV dates. To be fair, Wilder probably could get TV dates to blast some random can out, but then the pressure would be on for him to fight top level competition, and he clearly isn't ready....although he isn't that far off tbh. He'd be ready for an Banks, Arreola or Adamek by the end of this year. He's always very active.
SouthpawJab is offline  Top
Old 01-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #158
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
No military personnel has died for me. They died for a government ruled by a bunch of people who don't give a damn about their life.

You are pathetic, very pathetic, because you seem to really believe the BS about fighting other people in their country and murdering them is making people in your home country safer. LOL.

I enjoy my life because it is mine, if more people would stop shutting down their critical thinking and fighting these useless wars for the people who stand to benefit from them the world over all might be a safer place and so many nations in the west would probably slow the rate of their bankruptcy.

That said stay delusional my friend.
Your ignorance is only smaller than your tiny ****...
Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #159
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Your ignorance is only smaller than your tiny ****...

Says the man who insults someones penis size when having a debate over the internet.

You couldn't have played yourself better if you had tried.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #160
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Damn, it's gonna be ****ing great when Wilder finally fights a live body and his GLASS JAW gets shattered.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 01-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #161
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Says the man who insults someones penis size when having a debate over the internet.

You couldn't have played yourself better if you had tried.
Its impossible to debate with someone as ignorant as you..
You have your opinion, allthough it is a missguided one.

Enjoy your life. if not for the military you probably would not have the life you do RETARD.
Good night
Old 01-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #162
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Its impossible to debate with someone as ignorant as you..
You have your opinion, allthough it is a missguided one.

Enjoy your life. if not for the military you probably would not have the life you do RETARD.
Good night
LOL.
Keep believing that propaganda you've been fed. Yep thanks military for supporting the US empire across the world thus making me a target for all those under US imperialism who want to lash out. Thanks. I wouldn't be free without you.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #163
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawJab View Post
Wilder is a bronze medal Olympian with a big promoter behind him. He probably is getting 25-35k for 5 fights a year. That's a helluva lot more than he would with the two jobs he was working.
But what exactly is he accomplishing by languishing like this? He's not building any useful experience, not really getting his name out there, and acquiring a lot of bad habits and a delusional and somewhat arrogant attitude towards his own level of ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawJab View Post
Mitchell has Al Haymon getting him TV dates. To be fair, Wilder probably could get TV dates to blast some random can out, but then the pressure would be on for him to fight top level competition, and he clearly isn't ready....although he isn't that far off tbh. He'd be ready for an Banks, Arreola or Adamek by the end of this year. He's always very active.
He won't be anywhere near facing any of those three by the end of the year. His quality of opposition has just been too low.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 AM   #164
KO KIDD
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 835

I was defending him a lot and i thought his opponents though not great were getting better but this is a step back

though he has only been stopped in half his 8 losses and has 13 KO's in 15 wins
KO KIDD is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #165
DREAMCATCHER
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

LOL. What happened to the thread? Why do grown ups turn into children online?
DREAMCATCHER is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum