Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #61
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I have only ever seen Demori fight Leapai and I thought he did enough to win, apart from that never seen him, so no pumping him up the ass

Just sayin your man love for Leapai turns people off him
oh...thats right, youre a 'browne' eye man....
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #62
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I would say Browne easily is our best, then probably Demori...

jealous...... much???
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #63
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
oh...thats right, youre a 'browne' eye man....
Yes I enjoy watching Browne fight... I don't fantasize about having *** with male fighters the way you do...
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #64
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Yes I enjoy watching Browne fight... I don't fantasize about having *** with male fighters the way you do...
so a bloke that calls himself 'midnightprowler' with snowdropping and peeping tom overtones, who always brings homo***uality into his posts, continually talks dirty.....doesnt that say something about youre mindset 'midnightpaedo'?

leapai is going to SLAUGHTER browne this year.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #65
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
so a bloke that calls himself 'midnightprowler' with snowdropping and peeping tom overtones, who always brings homo***uality into his posts, continually talks dirty.....doesnt that say something about youre mindset 'midnightpaedo'?

leapai is going to SLAUGHTER browne this year.
Yeah ok fair enough, but it is common knowledge on ESB that you crave islander ****
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #66
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Yeah ok fair enough, but it is common knowledge on ESB that you crave islander ****
you just cant handle the thought of your white boy getting bashed.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #67
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
you just cant handle the thought of your white boy getting bashed.
I honestly wouldn't care if Alex KO'd Browne, I would just love to see Browne KO Alex just to see your reaction on here... At the same time I do believe that Browne will KO Alex
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #68
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I honestly wouldn't care if Alex KO'd Browne, I would just love to see Browne KO Alex just to see your reaction on here... At the same time I do believe that Browne will KO Alex
my reaction would be pragmatic. alex fights anyone. styles make fights, and shit can happen. but not this time.....however, look at the resumes of good fighters, even great ones. they all had losses. very rare is it for a fighter to not lose a few times before he becomes a champ, or even if he doesnt get a shot. but at least alex is having a dig, and isnt a pretender.

browne simmilarly is a game guy. unlike demori who i detest because of the cowardly way he does business. i just like the old styleof fighter that learns from his losses and keeps on trying. if all boxers behaved that way, boxing would be in a much better condition in oz..
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #69
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,273
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

After January 2012 ratings, de Mori requested he be removed as he had no intention contesting Oz title

Heavyweight(No limit)
Champion: Michael Kirby (NSW)


  1. Alex Leapai (QLD) *
  2. Lucas Browne (NSW) *
  3. Solomon Haumono (NSW)
  4. Ben Edwards (ACT)
  5. Colin Wilson (QLD)
  6. Mark de Mori (WA)
  7. Auckland Auimatagi (NSW) *
  8. Shane Tilyard (QLD)
  9. George Poulivaati (NSW)
  10. Scott Lewis(NSW)
  11. Ben Wrotniak (NSW)
  12. Michael O'Donnell (NSW)
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #70
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Voice View Post
After January 2012 ratings, de Mori requested he be removed as he had no intention contesting Oz title
****. is the bloke actually male??
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:13 AM   #71
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
my reaction would be pragmatic. alex fights anyone. styles make fights, and shit can happen. but not this time.....however, look at the resumes of good fighters, even great ones. they all had losses. very rare is it for a fighter to not lose a few times before he becomes a champ, or even if he doesnt get a shot. but at least alex is having a dig, and isnt a pretender.

browne simmilarly is a game guy. unlike demori who i detest because of the cowardly way he does business. i just like the old styleof fighter that learns from his losses and keeps on trying. if all boxers behaved that way, boxing would be in a much better condition in oz..
I agree with some of this but you have openly slagged Browne off on here.
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #72
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I agree with some of this but you have openly slagged Browne off on here.
yeah i did. but pretty quickly he agreed to fight alex. so my hats off to him. big step up.

further makes your number 2, demori look like a coward who has been constantly humiliated by refusing to fight alex....or anyone.


.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:16 AM   #73
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Ben Edwards
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 AM   #74
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Ben Edwards
Come on fellas. I once shared this vision of Edwards taking on boxing full time and getting serious with it. But he has many times stated his love is for kickboxing and it pays him better. Barry Michael has tried to lure him to boxing several times with little success.

There might have been potential for him in boxing, but its never going to happen. For that reason it seems a little silly to throw his name out there with active HW's
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:41 AM   #75
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,801
vCash: 1166
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Come on fellas. I once shared this vision of Edwards taking on boxing full time and getting serious with it. But he has many times stated his love is for kickboxing and it pays him better. Barry Michael has tried to lure him to boxing several times with little success.

There might have been potential for him in boxing, but its never going to happen. For that reason it seems a little silly to throw his name out there with active HW's
people say alex has no skill. ben has far less then if u r talking boxing purity.

he is called bangin' for a reason, it's all he thinks about when the bell goes. he either gets an early ko, or is ready to be picked apart by any half decent boxer.

but that's why people watch him, cause they know there will be plenty of action.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013