Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Those that are going to the mundine/Geale fight

As you may or may not know, the SEC is just pissing distance from my place (2 pisses if you have a small **** like oztriker - I caught a glimpse of it when we shared a urinal during our catch up a few years back). I like my town, and and my town likes me and Im not too comfortable knowing that there's gunna be a crowd of unsavoury melon head cunts rocking up for the night.

For your own well being, please adhere to the following, as I may not be everywhere at once, but ive got the streets' ear, so nothing will go unnoticed/unpunished.

* for those that are driving in, please adhere to the speed limits, mundine fans - subtract 20(if you're able to do that sort of sophisticated math) from those limits and adhere to that as being mundine fans, tasks that are simple to most may prove to be difficult for yourselves.

* keep the noise pollution to a bare minimum. I don't wanna hear platinum rider, thunderstruck etc blaring out on my streets. For those that grow an extra set of nuts when listening to such filth, keep ya windows closed and the volume levels to single digits.

* now, post fight reactions will be intense as dreams will no doubt be shattered, and many of you will be pumped up and will want to vent out in a violent manner (being the retards that you are and enjoy boxing as an act of violence and not a sport) many will want to take their anger out somehow, and may get aggressive towards people, or if you're a ***** arsed weakling like Teke, you'll probably just target a telephone booth or sign post. This sort of unsavoury behaviour won't be tolerated and you'll all be Zab Judah chicken dance'd before the skin peels off your knuckles.

That's the jist if it. Aside from that,use common sense, throw your rubbish in the bins. Follow these instructions and you'll be welcomed back with arms. That's all gents, now go out there and enjoy the fight and support Aussie boxing.
pecks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 03:35 AM   #2
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: Those that are going to the mundine/Geale fight

You should contribute more often mate.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
As you may or may not know, the SEC is just pissing distance from my place (2 pisses if you have a small **** like oztriker - I caught a glimpse of it when we shared a urinal during our catch up a few years back). I like my town, and and my town likes me and Im not too comfortable knowing that there's gunna be a crowd of unsavoury melon head cunts rocking up for the night.

For your own well being, please adhere to the following, as I may not be everywhere at once, but ive got the streets' ear, so nothing will go unnoticed/unpunished.

* for those that are driving in, please adhere to the speed limits, mundine fans - subtract 20(if you're able to do that sort of sophisticated math) from those limits and adhere to that as being mundine fans, tasks that are simple to most may prove to be difficult for yourselves.

* keep the noise pollution to a bare minimum. I don't wanna hear platinum rider, thunderstruck etc blaring out on my streets. For those that grow an extra set of nuts when listening to such filth, keep ya windows closed and the volume levels to single digits.

* now, post fight reactions will be intense as dreams will no doubt be shattered, and many of you will be pumped up and will want to vent out in a violent manner (being the retards that you are and enjoy boxing as an act of violence and not a sport) many will want to take their anger out somehow, and may get aggressive towards people, or if you're a ***** arsed weakling like Teke, you'll probably just target a telephone booth or sign post. This sort of unsavoury behaviour won't be tolerated and you'll all be Zab Judah chicken dance'd before the skin peels off your knuckles.

That's the jist if it. Aside from that,use common sense, throw your rubbish in the bins. Follow these instructions and you'll be welcomed back with arms. That's all gents, now go out there and enjoy the fight and support Aussie boxing.
that is the best post ever
The Prowler may be there but don't worry about me, will probably go to a brothel after the fight to either celebrate or make myself feel better.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #4
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Pretty sure my flight, cushy seat, accomodation, limo is all set and ready to go
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 05:10 AM   #5
Likatiga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Some of the funniest shit I have seen in this forum for a while.
Likatiga is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #6
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Great stuff.!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #7
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Any advance for the corporates on the night ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 01-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Outstanding post young man .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #9
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
that is the best post ever
The Prowler may be there but don't worry about me, will probably go to a brothel after the fight to either celebrate or make myself feel better.
That's the best way to get over alas no doubt. I watched origin 1 in Tokyo and my tears were washed away before the game had finished.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #10
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 02:20 AM   #11
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
That's the best way to get over alas no doubt. I watched origin 1 in Tokyo and my tears were washed away before the game had finished.
Excellent stuff
The good thing about the fight being at the SEC is there are many cathouses in the area or on the way home.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

worth a bump....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Not funny.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post

You should contribute more often mate.

dont get so excited. its only taken the cunt 5 years to compose something half legible.

and besides, who actually believes the ****en neanderthal, mundine cheering, flat head retards would be allowed in a brothel? ****. everyone knows they are animals. pecks should be telling you to lock up your dogs. those blokes will pack rape anything.

Last edited by swingin; 01-22-2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #15
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
dont get so excited. its only taken the cunt 5 years to compose something half legible.

and besides, who actually believes the ****en neanderthal, mundine cheering, flat head retards would be allowed in a brothel? ****. everyone knows they are animals. pecks should be telling you to lock up your dogs. those blokes will pack rape anything.

If you edited this for spelling I feel you should edit all of your posts for their awful spelling and you should probably edit out all of the uneducated garbage you compose.

When you try to be funny you fail but when you try and write insightful posts about boxing they are ridiculously funny due to your poor boxing knowledge.
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum