Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #76
Bwgcolman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

After Rio 2016 Jai Opotaia will be the best heavyweight in Australia, he would already easily beat most of the Australian top 10 Heavyweights. He's still 17 and from what I've heard is moving to Super Heavyweight. Although will probably go to the USA when he turns pro.
Bwgcolman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #77
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwgcolman View Post
After Rio 2016 Jai Opotaia will be the best heavyweight in Australia, he would already easily beat most of the Australian top 10 Heavyweights. He's still 17 and from what I've heard is moving to Super Heavyweight. Although will probably go to the USA when he turns pro.
when are you blokes going to realise im right......


Quote:
Jai Opetaia (born 1995) is a Samoan Australian amateur boxer who won the Light Heavyweight title at the 2011 Junior World Championships then qualified for the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as a Heavyweight at the age of 16, making him the youngest ever Australian Olympic boxer.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #78
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 456
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Alex Leapai is still our top heavyweight.

How many opponents of the calibre of 'Kingpin' Johnson, Peter Okello, Darnell Wilson, Owen Beck and Travis Walker have our other heavyweights fought? The answer for most is none, and Leapai beat all of them bar Johnson.
melbboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #79
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,860
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Another Samoan for Sally to jerk off over excellent...
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #80
LeBeave
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 376
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

The next heavyweight champ may come from the good folk of Logan

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] v [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
LeBeave is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #81
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeave View Post
The next heavyweight champ may come from the good folk of Logan

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] v [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

see. you blokes are blind. the indigenous boys have all the weapons. the pacific island boys use only their fists.......

google a video of it. the pi boys were taunting the black fellas to put down their weapons and fight like men.

anyway. they all should be made to work.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #82
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 456
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
see. you blokes are blind. the indigenous boys have all the weapons. the pacific island boys use only their fists.......

google a video of it. the pi boys were taunting the black fellas to put down their weapons and fight like men.

anyway. they all should be made to work.
They're all making most of our hard earn tax payers money,be quiet tomorrow on douglas street when their pension comes in but back at it on Friday.
melbboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #83
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Who is the best Australian heavyweight right now

Take that back...
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013