Old 01-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #61
Fnatic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 324
Default Re: Tyson Fury the best HW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
In all seriousness, you actually find this impressive?

He's throwing combos, with average speed, at a target that isn't hitting back. I'm not hating on Fury, I have nothing against the guy, I'm just making an informed, objective observation.

And note: After throwing, Fury just stands there, with his head down & forward. A counterpuncher's DREAM. In fact, after his first 4-punch combo, he actually turns his head to the right, but not back & no body / foot movement, with his arms still held low.

When working the mitts, you're still supposed to use defensive movement. You need to train your brain so that this becomes automatic. Fury is training to be just a big, lumbering target. There is something seriously wrong with his trainer.
Agree with you on the defensive movement, but he's hardly slow for a 6' 9 250 Hw... He can keep that work rate for 12 rounds aswell.
Fnatic is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #62
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 135

Fury is gonna KO Bob Sapp. Don't be surprised to see Fury have a cage match because it would be such an easy fight for Tyson.

Fury is related to Bartley Gorman the greatest bare knuckle fighter of all time. Hes a natural fighter.
TerryESB is online now  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 02:49 AM   #63
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryESB View Post
Fury is gonna KO Bob Sapp. Don't be surprised to see Fury have a cage match because it would be such an easy fight for Tyson.

Fury is related to Bartley Gorman the greatest bare knuckle fighter of all time. Hes a natural fighter.
HAHAHAHAHA

Gorman the best bareknuckle fighter ever!! you're a ****ing joke who really doesn't know shit.

Ever hear of Daniel Mendoza? Tom Cribb? Paddy Ryan? John L Sullivan? Jem Ward?
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 03:02 AM   #64
Tyler_Durden
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

These "Tyson Fury the best" threads are getting boring. What has he done to justify them? ATM I rate Price higher, although he needs to step up ASAP and Thompson is definitely a better fight than Harrison and Skelton.
Tyler_Durden is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 03:06 AM   #65
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
HAHAHAHAHA

Gorman the best bareknuckle fighter ever!! you're a ****ing joke who really doesn't know shit.

Ever hear of Daniel Mendoza? Tom Cribb? Paddy Ryan? John L Sullivan? Jem Ward?
Those are bare knuckle pro boxers. Gorman was the greatest bare knuckle undefeated street fighter of all time. If you watch king of the gypsies you see him talk about using elbows and hitting behind the neck, etc. There is very little rules in a gypsy fight, no ref. He showed up for one challenge ( he took all challenges) and was mugged by 4 men .
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 AM   #66
beadybea

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Steward trained Fury for the Zack Page fight, and was literally in Fury's corner for that fight
Steward was not in the corner for the Page fight.
beadybea is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:17 AM   #67
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadybea View Post
Steward was not in the corner for the Page fight.
WTF are you on about?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Listen to the commentator in the beginning.

- And that's not Manny doing the ringwalk with Tyson? That's not Manny in the corner, with the Kronk jacket on? Sure as **** looks like him to me.

And here's a 2011 interview in which Fury states in no uncertain terms that he had been training with Manny until December of 2010, (until right after his lackluster performance against Page) but had since switched to his uncle:

Get a grip, dude. If there are any other statements you'd like to pull right out of your ass, please do so on another thread.

Last edited by Cableaddict; 01-17-2013 at 04:43 AM.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #68
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Right haha,sorry just funny hearing this unproven ****y punk name & the best being thrown out there(doesn't even sound right).Not in a million years buddy,he aint even the best in U.K. price beat him.Povetkin would as well & Pulev/Klitlch bro's would smash his face in.Shit Arreola/Cunningham & countless of others would too f*ck this faggot ass of a joke.Would like to see Cain smash this clown & end his boxing career though would def pay to see that .
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 06:12 AM   #69
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
Right haha,sorry just funny hearing this unproven ****y punk name & the best being thrown out there(doesn't even sound right).Not in a million years buddy,he aint even the best in U.K. price beat him.Povetkin would as well & Pulev/Klitlch bro's would smash his face in.Shit Arreola/Cunningham & countless of others would too f*ck this faggot ass of a joke.Would like to see Cain smash this clown & end his boxing career though would def pay to see that .
Im telling you this now. Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight prospect in the World. He is gonna be Heavyweight Champion of The World and you are gonna look like an idiot
Old 01-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #70
Dai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Fury is a good fighter, he gets hate but do it at your own peril, he's a mere 24 years old, improving at rapid pace and already comfortably top 10 in the division.

Trust me he's legit.
Dai is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #71
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

"Just sayin I'll fight wlad April 6 if povetcin pulls out! Klitschko I'm ready for ya!"

" I want u big boy manny said I'm da man after u! But I say I'm the man now! There is no one els fight a live fighter wlad! Comonnn "

Fury wrote this today
Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #72
beadybea

Quote:
WTF are you on about?

Listen to the commentator in the beginning.

- And that's not Manny doing the ringwalk with Tyson? That's not Manny in the corner, with the Kronk jacket on? Sure as **** looks like him to me.

And here's a 2011 interview in which Fury states in no uncertain terms that he had been training with Manny until December of 2010, (until right after his lackluster performance against Page) but had since switched to his uncle:

Get a grip, dude. If there are any other statements you'd like to pull right out of your ass, please do so on another thread.

Fair enough I was wrong.
beadybea is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #73
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryESB View Post
Im telling you this now. Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight prospect in the World. He is gonna be Heavyweight Champion of The World and you are gonna look like an idiot
You mean a titlist?.......maybe in this weak ass era(anybody can hold a paper belt now at days,no huge accomplishment by any means).The only idiot here though is the guy trying to defend this hype job who's beaten no one.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #74
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadybea View Post
Fair enough I was wrong.
OK then. Kudos to you, sir. Nice to see someone around here admit his mistake. (pretty rare.)
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #75
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 116

Fury is great, and is still improving.. I still don't think we've seen Fury at anywhere near his best, still very young compared to most other prospects and contenders..
UnleashtheFURY is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum