Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 521 80.15%
False 129 19.85%
Voters: 650. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #3211
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

one-punch-KTFO5-crawling-onthefloor for life.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #3212
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
one-punch-KTFO5-crawling-onthefloor for life.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Rahman hasone-punch-KO power, Vitali not. He could not KO Lewis. He landed his best shot and Lewis took them very well.


TKO 6 Lennox Lewis.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #3213
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Rahman hasone-punch-KO power, Vitali not. He could not KO Lewis. He landed his best shot and Lewis took them very well.


TKO 6 Lennox Lewis.
Don't even bother with that one, she's got not arguments left and has resorted to the boring and unoriginal pasting of pictures to troll. Klitards simply cannot debate.....but boy is it fun kicking them around this thread!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:44 AM   #3214
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Don't even bother with that one, she's got not arguments left and has resorted to the boring and unoriginal pasting of pictures to troll. Klitards simply cannot debate.....but boy is it fun kicking them around this thread!


But how can somebody argue this way?

Vitali the puncher (Vitali Fan)

Lewis glass jaw
Rahman puncher, knocks out Lewis, the glass jaw with one punch

Rahman knocked Lewis out, Vitali could not do it. How can Vitali be a puncher?

As a Vitali Fan I would should think about it before arguing like this.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #3215
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post


But how can somebody argue this way?

Vitali the puncher (Vitali Fan)

Lewis glass jaw
Rahman puncher, knocks out Lewis, the glass jaw with one punch

Rahman knocked Lewis out, Vitali could not do it. How can Vitali be a puncher?

As a Vitali Fan I would should think about it before arguing like this.
Vitalis KO percentage > Wlad, Lenny

did I mention TKO2-crawling-onthefloor for life?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #3216
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I am waiting for the answer:

Why couldnīt Vitali knock Lewis out?

Rahman could with one punch. Vitali not.

Wlad is not involved here.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #3217
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post


But how can somebody argue this way?

Vitali the puncher (Vitali Fan)

Lewis glass jaw
Rahman puncher, knocks out Lewis, the glass jaw with one punch

Rahman knocked Lewis out, Vitali could not do it. How can Vitali be a puncher?

As a Vitali Fan I would should think about it before arguing like this.
Anyone who knows this sport knows he's not a puncher. The nuthuggers will argue he is based on his ko%. But any reasonable person can tell you Vittles wears guys out with his size and volume of punches. He'll never be considered with Louis, Tyson, Foreman, Shavers or even Wlad. He's good at what he does, but a puncher he's not.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #3218
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
I am waiting for the answer:

Why couldnīt Vitali knock Lewis out?

Rahman could with one punch. Vitali not.

Wlad is not involved here.
i have answered the question severel times. but ok for old senile people, i can do this again.

because the doctor saved lewis. vitali would tko him late, like he alleways does. than lenny promised the rematch and runed into retiremant


did I mention TKO5-crawling-on the floor?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #3219
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
i have answered the question severel times. but ok for old senil people, i can do this again.

because the doctor saved lewis. vitali would tko him late, like he alleways does. than lenny promised the rematch and runed into retiremant
How did the doctor save Lewis? Was he the one cut to ribbons and being bludgeoned the last two rounds? Was he the one reeling all over the ring and holding on for dear life right before the stoppage? And what we be the point of a rematch when you've already beaten a guy while at your worst?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #3220
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

one-punch-TKO2-crawling-on the floor for life

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #3221
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Yep that's what I thought..... no answer's.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #3222
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 36,418
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
one-punch-TKO2-crawling-on the floor for life

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




Lewis actually got up from this one, and would have been allowed to continue even in the 1980's.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #3223
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Anyone who knows this sport knows he's not a puncher. The nuthuggers will argue he is based on his ko%. But any reasonable person can tell you Vittles wears guys out with his size and volume of punches. He'll never be considered with Louis, Tyson, Foreman, Shavers or even Wlad. He's good at what he does, but a puncher he's not.


True and a loss isnīt a shame.

Lewis learned from his losses like Wlad learned.

Lewis was one of the best Champions of all the time.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #3224
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post


True and a loss isnīt a shame.

Lewis learned from his losses like Wlad learned.

Lewis was one of the best Champions of all the time.
one of the best of all the time who was ktfo with one punch two times
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #3225
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,270
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
one of the best of all the time who was ktfo with one punch two times
So what does that say when a prime Vittles gets beat by a fat, old Lewis who was knocked out by two supposedly inferior fight to Vits himself? It says he's overrated and damn lucky the doctor saved his life.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013