TKO 6 for life.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #3588
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

one-punch-KTFO5-crawling-onthefloor for life.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BlackWall is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #3589
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

"H2H better than Vitali"

Meow is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #3590
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681

MVC is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #3591
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 40000

Vitali's reaction to Lennox's jab is up there with Tomasz' reaction to his own. All he's missing is the chicken dance; the facial expression is identical, and the rubber-necking.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #3592
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
"H2H better than Vitali"

Lol, you guys have been so thoroughly destroyed you won't even bother trying to argue your ridiculous points anymore and instead post pictures just hoping to illicit a reaction!
JAB5239 is online now  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #3593
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol, you guys have been so thoroughly destroyed you won't even bother trying to argue your ridiculous points anymore and instead post pictures just hoping to illicit a reaction!
Oh please, you're points are totally fabricated and made up. Every time a Klitschko fan posts something rational you go back to 3 characters to make any semblance of an argument. It's sad because Lewis fans are never the ones that actually want to discuss what was going on in the fight. Lewis was down by a lot on the scorecards, was out on his feet twice throughout the fight, and was going to get KTFO'd. He then refused the rematch.

It sucks being a Lewis fan, because it's hard to argue against the facts. Vitali retired Lewis, deal with it.
Meow is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:48 AM   #3594
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Oh please, you're points are totally fabricated and made up. Every time a Klitschko fan posts something rational you go back to 3 characters to make any semblance of an argument. It's sad because Lewis fans are never the ones that actually want to discuss what was going on in the fight. Lewis was down by a lot on the scorecards, was out on his feet twice throughout the fight, and was going to get KTFO'd. He then refused the rematch.

It sucks being a Lewis fan, because it's hard to argue against the facts. Vitali retired Lewis, deal with it.
Lol, exactly what have I ever "fabricated"? I can rationally destroy any argument you can come up with on this topic because the simple fact is Lewis won. It doesn't matter if the score was 4-2 because it was a 12 round fight. It doesn't matter a rematch didn't happen because Vittles had his chance and Lewis owed him nothing. And it doesn't matter what you think or how hard this is for you to get over, because the simple fact is it will always be in the record books as a tko loss for Vits.

Now if you want to talk about fabricating things, we don't we discuss how you think Vitaly gave himself a "self inflicted injury" in the Byrd fight? I mean you did say that right? I can find the post if need be. THAT is a total "fabrication" and a clear sign you're unable to deal with the reality of what really happened.

Its been nice owning you again kitty cat.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #3595
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 744

Quote:

Funny you accuse Lewis fans - by which, of course, you mean anyone who isn't a Klitschko fan or who thinks that Lewis was starting to get on top during that fight - of refusing to post anything rational to counter the arguments of Klitschko fans when you completely ignored me when I answered you in a perfectly rational way back on page 149 of this thread, when I gave you an overview of how I though the fight went and why Lewis retired and didn't fight the rematch.

So, for your benefit, here's that post again. Try not to be a hypocrit this time and respond instead of just ignoring it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJR View Post
Both fighters took the fight at short notice but Vitali was younger, hungrier and far more motivated for the fight. This is common sense as Lennox was the reigning Heavyweight King who every ambitious heavyweight was gunning for while Vitali to Lennox wasn't a legitimate threat.

When the fight began Vitali came out quick and took the fight to Lennox, looking to knock out the champ in the early rounds. Lewis - overweight, sluggish and unprepared - was caught off-balance by Vitali from the beginning and struggled to get his feet. This resulted in Vitali dominating the first four rounds

As the fight went on Lennox began to familiarize himself with his opponent and get in the game while Vitali tired - having thrown too much into the early rounds trying to get a knock out - resulting in Lewis winning the last two rounds of the fight and forcing Vitali to hold on for dear life at the end of the 6th.

The cuts to Vitali's face were numerous and far too many to be described a "lucky". Lewis targeted them as soon as he saw them developing and made them as bad as he could to force a doctors stop. This is a perfectly legitimate way to win a fight.

After the fight Lewis was upset with his performance, it had been one of the worst he'd ever had. Though he promised Vitali a rematch the more he dwelt on his performance and the longer he went without a fight the more convinced he became that he would not be able to reach a world class standard anymore. So he walked away and hung up his gloves. He didn't want to go out on a loss - which is perfectly understandable.

I'm not sure Lennox could have won the rematch but I'm not sure Vitali could either. Lennox was too old and too deminished, even a properly motivated Lewis in the best condition he could get himself into in 2003/2004 would have struggled with Vitali at that time, but Vitali had fought the worst version of Lewis, the one that was old, overweight and unmotivated, and he had failed to put him away and was loosing ground as the fight went on and had had his face reduced to a bloody pulp. So, I am undecided on what the outcome of a rematch would have been.
MAJR is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:10 AM   #3596
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJR View Post
Funny you accuse Lewis fans - by which, of course, you mean anyone who isn't a Klitschko fan or who thinks that Lewis was starting to get on top during that fight - of refusing to post anything rational to counter the arguments of Klitschko fans when you completely ignored me when I answered you in a perfectly rational way back on page 149 of this thread, when I gave you an overview of how I though the fight went and why Lewis retired and didn't fight the rematch.

So, for your benefit, here's that post again. Try not to be a hypocrit this time and respond instead of just ignoring it.
That was a very good post. Meow though doesn't want rational debate because it ruins the idea that Lewis didn't actually win and somehow owed Vitaly a rematch.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #3597
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

BlackWall is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #3598
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post

Rahman hasone-punch-KO power, Vitali not. He could not KO Lewis. He landed his best shot and Lewis took them very well.

TKO 6 Lennox Lewis.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #3599
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Rahman hasone-punch-KO power, Vitali not. He could not KO Lewis. He landed his best shot and Lewis took them very well.

TKO 6 Lennox Lewis.
Don't even bother with that one, she's got not arguments left and has resorted to the boring and unoriginal pasting of pictures to troll. Klitards simply cannot debate.....but boy is it fun kicking them around this thread!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:44 AM   #3600
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Don't even bother with that one, she's got not arguments left and has resorted to the boring and unoriginal pasting of pictures to troll. Klitards simply cannot debate.....but boy is it fun kicking them around this thread!

But how can somebody argue this way?

Vitali the puncher (Vitali Fan)

Lewis glass jaw
Rahman puncher, knocks out Lewis, the glass jaw with one punch

Rahman knocked Lewis out, Vitali could not do it. How can Vitali be a puncher?

As a Vitali Fan I would should think about it before arguing like this.
jisi is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum