Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fun Fact:CANELO's first Amateur fight was at 12, won Gold @ National Olympics 05,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Pictures is his first Amateur fight.

-I read he turned pro at 15 I believe, and had I think over 100 amateur fights but I can never really get a definite answer.

Some can translate it, but if you read spanish here is link for a long auto biography i found. With a lot of good info for a fan. Haha.

-Quincy K you can see here that Canelo was picked on and because of that he is hot tempered, so like is I said that bully thing is wrong... He was just defending himself, because of the hate he would get at a young age over his image. So it shaped his character obviously to be strong.

this is the last im going to comment to you on this subject.

if you are not 5'3" and 110 -pounds(archie solis) crack open a cold beer and think of what it would be like to have to shop for your clothes and shoes in the boys section of the department store with all the women staring at you as they buy clothes for their sixth grade boys, having to pee in the toilet instead of the urinal in the mens bathroom or not being able to buy a sportscar without modification(these type of cars are not focused at the female population) because you feet can hit the pedals.

you dont beat up a guy like this because any adult will think that youre an idiot.

you buy this guy a beer at the bar.

you would understand what im talking about if you were a grown man.

because a grown man not suffering from low self-esteem would care less if his girlfriend ****ed another man(consensual) because it would save him the headache of what would ineveitabley come in the future and presumambly at a much higher price tag.

and a grown man would never sucker-punch a 5'3" 110-pound man who has the physical dimensions of a little boy unless said person is suffering from some sort of diminished mental capacity.

archie did canelo a favor and saul is just too dumb to realize it and simply chose to bully archie(saul wouldve never, ever sucker-punched a guy like lara, kirkland or trout...guys that are going to punch him back HARD).
Quincy K is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #17
angry cuban
Huge Boxing Fan
ESB Full Member

vCash: 650
Default Re: Fun Fact:CANELO's first Amateur fight was at 12, won Gold @ National Olympics 05,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post

if you are not 5'3" and 110 -pounds(archie solis) crack open a cold beer and think of what it would be like to have to shop for your clothes and shoes in the boys section of the department store with all the women staring at you as they buy clothes for their sixth grade boys, having to pee in the toilet instead of the urinal in the mens bathroom or not being able to buy a sportscar without modification(these type of cars are not focused at the female population) because you feet can hit the pedals.

you dont beat up a guy like this because any adult will think that youre an idiot.

because a grown man not suffering from low self-esteem would care less if his girlfriend ****ed another man(consensual) because it would save him the headache of what would ineveitabley come in the future and presumambly at a much higher price tag.

and a grown man would never sucker-punch a 5'3" 110-pound man who has the physical dimensions of a little boy unless said person is suffering from some sort of diminished mental capacity.

archie did canelo a favor and saul is just too dumb to realize it and simply chose to bully archie(saul wouldve never, ever sucker-punched a guy like lara, kirkland or trout...guys that are going to punch him back HARD).
Nice comment..I agree with every word..
angry cuban is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #18
fighter86
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
Didn't realise he had that much amateur experience. Be interesting to see how long his career goes on at the top level. Was always expecting him to have longevity at the top, but you can never be sure. Bouts, sparring and training all take their toll, so will be interesting to see if he's close to peaking now, or if he'll keep improving when pushing towards his 30's.

Benitez
fighter86 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #19
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post

Damn bro, write a ****ING book lol you've already told me this I know Ur opinion on the subject I was just making my statement fact I had previously told u about, si I linked an article that shows that.

who cares about his temper or if any mental issues boxing fans these days are pussies they expect an upstanding citizen out of everyone and professionalism at all times, dudes a kid and he blew up. Shit happens.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 02:41 PM   #20
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 661

Canelo woulda murked the Lara that fought martyrosyan.Canelo would of punched right through kirklands jaw.Keep it real Quincy, ain't know way trouts hitting hard ,that boy got pillow fists.Shall canelo fight trout in may he will feel the wrath of the ginger.Them pillows won't deter canelo from walking em down.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #21
Low Blow Combos
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I wont deny it. The kid a G.
Low Blow Combos is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #22
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
Canelo woulda murked the Lara that fought martyrosyan.Canelo would of punched right through kirklands jaw.Keep it real Quincy, ain't know way trouts hitting hard ,that boy got pillow fists.Shall canelo fight trout in may he will feel the wrath of the ginger.Them pillows won't deter canelo from walking em down.

True shit...

Couldn't even get a ****ing breating for his life cotto out in 12th round with all that size and weight advantage how the F is he gonna TKO canelo. The canelo retractors need to hate in reality, say he'll school Canelo or some shit cause people saying KO tko LMAO.

Also I read on CANELOS twitter he Retweeted a Mexican reporter " It definitely looks like Canelo Trout on May 4th with a shot at floyd in september" and he retweeted that shit. So he knows whats up.

Mexican news is already reporting that fight is a go, waiting on confirmation from our end.

Trout Canelo needs to happen. Canelo would tap that shit.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #23
Sal-Chicha
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Trout p4p #1 bitches!
Sal-Chicha is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #24
angry cuban
Huge Boxing Fan
ESB Full Member

vCash: 650

Quote:
Hahahahaha...canelo would murked lara?...lol...you are delusional...lol...this kid only fight small and old fighters...lol..Lara don't classify there and Ginger knows..he better keep fighting no ranked JWWs..that's the best he do..
angry cuban is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #25
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 920

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighter86 View Post
Benitez
What about him?
AnthonyW is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #26
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Damn bro, write a ****ING book lol you've already told me this I know Ur opinion on the subject I was just making my statement fact I had previously told u about, si I linked an article that shows that.

who cares about his temper or if any mental issues boxing fans these days are pussies they expect an upstanding citizen out of everyone and professionalism at all times, dudes a kid and he blew up. Shit happens.
a kid? hes the wbc champion. are you going to continue to use the "age card" again? seriously, its getting old.

when was the last time in boxing history, going back 100 years, has another boxer beat up another boxer that was 10 weight classes below him?

never.

in fact, when was the last time in history a boxer street fought another boxer(on the professional level) that was even three weight classes below him?

again, never.

you have over 100 years of boxing history and respect broken with this pendejo canelo.

and here is the bully calling out 39-year-old, 143-pound juan manuel marquez

since la perra corriendo has no problem calling out guys 11 pounds lighter perhaps he can fight ward or froch at a catchweight of 165?

oh, but that wouldnt be fair, right?

Last edited by Quincy K; 01-17-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: clarification
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #27
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Froch canelo would be sick maybe he should call him out but I would wait canelo gone be at 160 in a few years. But I think GGG canelo would be even more sick and doable more so then froch.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #28
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
i do respect your opinion, especially without the taunting emoticons, since you are the only canelo backer to accept my lifetime ban bet of canelo beating three top five boxrec.com jmws(trout will qualify) before suffering a loss.

i have no idea why gbp did not have canelo fight the 5'6" 39-year-old bundrage as that wouldve been your first win. and gbp is not going to put canelo in with the limited kirkland because james is the first person to ever knock down both molina and knock out angulo. someone is getting knocked out in that fight and if saul where to get kod he would in all likelihood be finished as what little psychological advantage over legit 154s he has right now would be gone.

he wouldve been better off fighting molina(orthodox) as opposed to trout(southpaw) but carlos is already booked and there are no other options.

well see what happens may 4th.

my guess is that cotto is playing hardball and is waiting until the last minute and highest offer as gbp does not want to fight trout because even if austin losses he is going to further expose canelos flaws and draw up the blueprint on how to beat him.

cotto after fighting the "pillow-fisted" trout.

Last edited by Quincy K; 01-17-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: photo addition
Quincy K is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum