Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #16
Quinton_Mob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: can kessler stop froch?

After listening to froch on ringside saying neither will hold, slip or slide (stupid in my oppinion). Then either could get knocked out if they let their pride get the better of them
Quinton_Mob is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #17
jonny v
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I only hope rob mcraken can get frochs head in the right place.the all guns blazing aproach has worked well of late,i'd like to see a busy froch from the start,but being sensible at the same time.hope cuts dont come into play either from heads ,and if both men are over eager this is possible.
jonny v is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #18
Hullk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Froch has got mileage, despite his chin I fear he'll start showing it anytime soon. But not so far, and this is a real 50/50 all-action fight, anything could happen and I reckon whoever has their hand raised at the end will have deserved it. I'm going too, can't wait
Hullk is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #19
onourway
Haye KTFO1 Wlad
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075

Possibly to the body.

Froch was hurt to the body in the first fight, it's what won Kessler the fight.
onourway is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #20
Dai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I think Froch will be fighting a better Version of Kessler than he fought last time just because last Kessler was coming of a loss from ward and he still took frochs unbeaten record from him
Totally disagree.

Kesslers career was on the line in the first fight, it was a ***** to the wall performance, as urgent as you will ever see kessler, and it was that urgency that won him the fight against an unbeaten froch who still arrogantly believed he could walk through anyone he fough .

I don't see kessler summoning the same level of urgency, and froch now knows if he doesn't get it 100% right, this guy can beat him.

In essence, I think it's kessler who's facing the better version of froch, and I think it took 100% of him to just barely beat a 70% version of froch
Dai is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #21
Clark81
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

He staggered Froch twice in the first fight.

I think Kessler's best chance is to go to the body however I'd like to see how Froch would react to the left hook punch he KO'd Green with...
Clark81 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #22
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Got to love this myth about Froch being distinctly under his best in the first fight, perpetuated by Froch's drivel about the volcano affecting his preparations. Froch talks like he flew into Australia on a Cessna. Flying to Denmark takes a few hours sitting in a comfy private jet. It's genuinely pathetic he keeps spouting that nonsense and even more pathetic when people lap it up.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #23
Bonavena25
Vamos!
ESB Addict

Good friends are Mikkel and Carl. They speak often on the phone. Men made from the same cloth.
Bonavena25 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #24
Geddy Lee
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

i dont think kessler could stop froch, i do think froch will stop kessler though this time, i not watched the first fight since the fight but i seem to remember Kessler looking like he was losing interest in the fight and sort of knowing he was going to be beat, then Froch started ****ing about like he does sometimes and Kessler caught him and rocked him badly and gave him the confidence to win,
Geddy Lee is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #25
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

50-50 fight if kessler lands a left hook like he did against Green.. Then yeah.. I think Froch is better now than when he fought Kessler i really do and thats not me being a fan boy. BUT THIS IS ****ING WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
REEVO is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #26
efc85
non entity
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2770

I hope so
efc85 is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 01:02 AM   #27
lefthook82
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Got to love this myth about Froch being distinctly under his best in the first fight, perpetuated by Froch's drivel about the volcano affecting his preparations. Froch talks like he flew into Australia on a Cessna. Flying to Denmark takes a few hours sitting in a comfy private jet. It's genuinely pathetic he keeps spouting that nonsense and even more pathetic when people lap it up.
lefthook82 is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 01:41 AM   #28
Dai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
I don't buy into the ash cloud excuse but I do believe he's a better fighter now

Back then he had 3 title fights, now he has 8, that's a lot more experience at elite level, kessler hasn't fought a world class opponent in 3 years
Dai is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 05:11 AM   #29
FIN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

have to say Im a big Froch fan but I think Kessler is the better fighter and I have a feeling he will win another close fight..
FIN is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 05:42 AM   #30
jc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 419

Kess has the power to hurt Froch, but i dont see a stoppage. i think Kessler again, wins a fair pts decision.
jc is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum