Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #511
Manassa
-
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ESB since '05
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 75
Default Re: P4P Top 10 Official Survey (Poll Closes October 20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manassa View Post
1. Henry Armstrong
2. Harry Greb
3. Ray Robinson
4. Sam Langford
5. Benny Leonard
6. Ezzard Charles
7. Willie Pep
8. Roberto Duran
9. Archie Moore
10. Barney Ross
Now this is interesting. My current list is more like:

1. Harry Greb
2. Henry Armstrong
3. Ray Robinson
4. Sam Langford
5. Benny Leonard
6. Ezzard Charles
7. Willie Pep
8. Bob Fitzsimmons
9. Roberto Duran
10. Archie Moore

11. Packey McFarland
12. Joe Gans
13. Barney Ross
14. Mickey Walker
Manassa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #512
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,468
vCash: 1000
Default Re: P4P Top 10 Official Survey (Poll Closes October 27)

that's not interesting at all manassa, in fact you're pretty consistent there.

And I think the changes are for the better.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #513
PhillyPhan69
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salisbury, MD
Posts: 3,881
vCash: 1000
Default Re: P4P Top 10 Official Survey (Poll Closes October 20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manassa View Post
Now this is interesting. My current list is more like:

1. Harry Greb
2. Henry Armstrong
3. Ray Robinson
4. Sam Langford
5. Benny Leonard
6. Ezzard Charles
7. Willie Pep
8. Bob Fitzsimmons
9. Roberto Duran
10. Archie Moore

11. Packey McFarland
12. Joe Gans
13. Barney Ross
14. Mickey Walker
It has been a couple of years...some older posters gone...some newer ones on the forum....many lists have changed...perhaps the time is coming for another go around????
PhillyPhan69 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #514
Manassa
-
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ESB since '05
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 75
Default Re: P4P Top 10 Official Survey (Poll Closes October 27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
that's not interesting at all manassa, in fact you're pretty consistent there.

And I think the changes are for the better.
Cheers.

15. Muhammad Ali
16. Tony Canzoneri
17. Joe Louis
18. Tommy Gibbons
19. Jimmy McLarnin
20. George Dixon

Hmm?
Manassa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #515
Manassa
-
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ESB since '05
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 75
Default Re: P4P Top 10 Official Survey (Poll Closes October 20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhan69 View Post
It has been a couple of years...some older posters gone...some newer ones on the forum....many lists have changed...perhaps the time is coming for another go around????
Yep, possibly. You can start it
Manassa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013