Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 533 80.39%
False 130 19.61%
Voters: 663. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #3646
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,730
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
What's that, so they used BS as basically a chatroom?
No they post boxing too. You know how you can earn points to gamble with on the scene? This is just a way to earn more. The more posts the more points.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #3647
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 124,477
vCash: 41998
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
He knows today's heavyweight scene, I'll give him that. But he's obsessed with race and nationality and injects them into almost every debate. You might remember him better as Joe McKenzie, also back as Freedom2013.
Oh shit really?
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #3648
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,730
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Oh shit really?
Yep, the one and many (alts).
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #3649
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 124,477
vCash: 41998
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

So, are you the one with the Manny Steward av on there?

Vladimir23 mentioned you have 60k and there are only a few such.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #3650
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,730
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
So, are you the one with the Manny Steward av on there?

Vladimir23 mentioned you have 60k and there are only a few such.
Nah, same AV and same user name there as here. In fact my user name has always been JAB5239 on any forum (boxing or otherwise) I've posted on starting back in 1999 on the old AOL boxing boards.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #3651
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 124,477
vCash: 41998
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Nah, same AV and same user name there as here. In fact my user name has always been JAB5239 on any forum (boxing or otherwise) I've posted on starting back in 1999 on the old AOL boxing boards.
You don't have 60k then.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #3652
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 124,477
vCash: 41998
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Ah, here you are. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You only have a measly 17,812.

Still a lot more than here. Can I ask what's made BS more attractive to you than ESB?
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #3653
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,730
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Ah, here you are. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You only have a measly 17,812.

Still a lot more than here. Can I ask what's made BS more attractive to you than ESB?
I actually joined here before there if I'm not mistaken. I don't know thought to be honest. I think the lay out had something to do with it. I know quite a few guysi was tight with on the AOL forums suggested and referred me there.. I mod the history section there so its home base, but I'd be lying if I didn't say ESB classic section has a wider variety of knowledgeable posters. We got some great guys, but not in the same quantity as here or with the same traffic.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #3654
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santiago de Cuba
Posts: 11,928
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
He knows today's heavyweight scene, I'll give him that. But he's obsessed with race and nationality and injects them into almost every debate. You might remember him better as Joe McKenzie, also back as Freedom2013.


The biggest ****tard I have ever encountered on here!

Stalked me, started bumping all my old threads to say I am a 'self loathing white man', set up and account with my username on castefootball to convince people here I was a racist.

Too funny. Guy had a full blown e-breakdown.
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #3655
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,730
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post


The biggest ****tard I have ever encountered on here!

Stalked me, started bumping all my old threads to say I am a 'self loathing white man', set up and account with my username on castefootball to convince people here I was a racist.

Too funny. Guy had a full blown e-breakdown.
Yeah he's got real mental issues. He is back as freedom2013, so be warned. He'll deny it but there were two identical posts here and there. What are the chances?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #3656
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,336
vCash: 284988
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Yeah he's got real mental issues. He is back as freedom2013, so be warned. He'll deny it but there were two identical posts here and there. What are the chances?
Oh, thats nothing new. Thats how we managed to off him from the board
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #3657
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
Oh, thats nothing new. Thats how we managed to off him from the board
what a tool . . . trying the same shit on other forums

Seeing his demise was one of the greatest things ever on these boards
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #3658
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,336
vCash: 284988
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
what a tool . . . trying the same shit on other forums

Seeing his demise was one of the greatest things ever on these boards
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #3659
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,299
vCash: 773
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Tko 6 ! Vitali had some balls though second fight woulda been great chicken Lewis retires of course...

Last edited by Theron; 01-19-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Theron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #3660
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Yeah he's got real mental issues. He is back as freedom2013, so be warned. He'll deny it but there were two identical posts here and there. What are the chances?
are you taking your medication? thousands of messages on many accounts and all of them on how Vitaly sucks. That's really crazy.
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013