Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #16
jonny v
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: What is Steve Collins Problem?

I wonder if the drug testers will be interested in roy this time?they turned a blind eye in his *prime*!??
jonny v is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #17
jonny v
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd-Joy-Sr View Post
you disagree. Okay then. explain to me how any one of em even lands a punch on a guy with cat like reflexes? superhuman type reflexes. explain to me how any one of them could avoid getting hit when jones had the speed of a kung fu movie. he was like bruce lee in that ring, nucca
Drug cheat
jonny v is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #18
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

for a million quid we would all do the same
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #19
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
you disagree. Okay then. explain to me how any one of em even lands a punch on a guy with cat like reflexes? superhuman type reflexes. explain to me how any one of them could avoid getting hit when jones had the speed of a kung fu movie. he was like bruce lee in that ring, nucca
Please, stop this shite. He was no more super human that you. Take off the rose tinited glasses and see the world properly...
JohnH is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
for a million quid we would all do the same
Speak for yourself.

I know for a fact I wouldnt take any amount of money to do something against my true will.

What is money?

We live in a rat race because of that evil thing, the root of all evil. I'd rather die right now, than be given gazillions of .

And I mean that.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #21
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I think collins should beat jones, he is shot to shit, shot to ****ing shit,collins is still a hard bastard and jones is not, id rather fight jones anyday than collins
widdy is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #22
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Ricky Hatton was rustier than a rusty nail. And that was just a few years, and he got into decent shape for the fight. Collins has been out for near on 15 years. Jones Jr aint what he used to be, and has obviously suffered some devastating defeats, but the bloke is still ring active and boxing fit.

Roy Jones Jr KO1

Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #23
dannylatics
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 3167

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Ricky Hatton was rustier than a rusty nail. And that was just a few years, and he got into decent shape for the fight. Collins has been out for near on 15 years. Jones Jr aint what he used to be, and has obviously suffered some devastating defeats, but the bloke is still ring active and boxing fit.

Roy Jones Jr KO1

Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.
and you have just proven you don't know shit about boxing

Roy doesn't have the pop anymore, Collins is a hard bastard. He is defo lasting 1 round, if this freak show does happen I'm predicting a horrible 12 round bore fest
dannylatics is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #24
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
Please, stop this shite. He was no more super human that you. Take off the rose tinited glasses and see the world properly...
watch this video nucca, and with a straight face tell me that any ANY of those dudes i mentioned woulda had a chance against this guy. you talkin bout a guy that was p4p number 1 for such a long ass time, fighter of the decade in most peoples eyes. a middleweight who done won a title at heavyweight. a guy that schooled the legends hopkins and toney who are atg fighters in their own right. watch this video and tell me thats not as close to super human as you can get. is this type of thang easy to do? hellll nawwwww. you are talkin about a guy that threw 10,12 punch combos at lightning fast speed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

once you done watched the video then tell me how any of those guys woula beat jones. tell me how they woulda done it technically. you cant because it aint no thang for jones to whoop them with his talent
Floyd-Joy-Sr is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #25
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylatics View Post
and you have just proven you don't know shit about boxing

Roy doesn't have the pop anymore, Collins is a hard bastard. He is defo lasting 1 round, if this freak show does happen I'm predicting a horrible 12 round bore fest
This aint 15 years without shagging your missus, raring to go. This is the sport of BOXING, how dare you say I dont know shit about boxing, when it is CLEARLY you who knows **** all about boxing. CLEARLY

Ricky Hatton was out for a few years, got himself back in shape and could barely land a punch. Timing was of, footwork was of, blowing half way through. And was stopped with a body punch.

And your telling me, somebody at the age of 48 who hasnt fought in a ring since 1997 , thats 16 years, hasnt fought in a ring since, is gonna come back and do that to Jones Jr?

What a complete load of shit. Wishful thinking if ever I saw it. Roy Jones Jr could be shot to shit even more than this and he will still finish Collins inside 1. He may have declined, he may not be what he used to be, but he has still been active. He will be fitter and sharper. And wont have as much ring rust, meaning he will be able to connect better. As soon as it lands on Collins head, those punches he used to feel in his prime, will multiply by 50 and his legs will go completely from under him. Nothing you can do about it unfortunately. He wont be able to take it and still control his legs.

TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN.

Not Collins, not you, and not me. NOBODY.

The only way this fight goes 12 rounds, is if they fix it, pure and simple.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #26
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Quote:
prime roy jones jr whoops collins, benn, eubank, calzaghe on the same night. could be the most talented athletic fighter of all time. period. dont blame him because his divison was full of jokers man. he easily whoops all their asses. all of them.
Why don't you post some gifs of Roid clowning any those rivals...oh wait, you can't, because it didn't happen....as he ducked all of them. HA!
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #27
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
Why don't you post some gifs of Roid clowning any those rivals...oh wait, you can't, because it didn't happen....as he ducked all of them. HA!
ducked them? okay then. okay. stay in your delusions brah. stay in them thangs.
Floyd-Joy-Sr is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #28
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict

Quote:
This aint 15 years without shagging your missus, raring to go. This is the sport of BOXING, how dare you say I dont know shit about boxing, when it is CLEARLY you who knows **** all about boxing. CLEARLY

Ricky Hatton was out for a few years, got himself back in shape and could barely land a punch. Timing was of, footwork was of, blowing half way through. And was stopped with a body punch.

And your telling me, somebody at the age of 48 who hasnt fought in a ring since 1997 , thats 16 years, hasnt fought in a ring since, is gonna come back and do that to Jones Jr?

What a complete load of shit. Wishful thinking if ever I saw it. Roy Jones Jr could be shot to shit even more than this and he will still finish Collins inside 1. He may have declined, he may not be what he used to be, but he has still been active. He will be fitter and sharper. And wont have as much ring rust, meaning he will be able to connect better. As soon as it lands on Collins head, those punches he used to feel in his prime, will multiply by 50 and his legs will go completely from under him. Nothing you can do about it unfortunately. He wont be able to take it and still control his legs.

TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN.

Well said.
Nipple is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #29
dannylatics
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 3167

Quote:

TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN.

Name me ONE time Ray has looked like taking anyone out recently inside 1 round.

Collins hasn't fought since 1997 true, but Im betting he can still take a shot to shit Roy Jones past 1 round.

Have you seen Roy Jones fight recently??? The guy is done, finished.
dannylatics is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #30
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylatics View Post
Name me ONE time Ray has looked like taking anyone out recently inside 1 round.

Collins hasn't fought since 1997 true, but Im betting he can still take a shot to shit Roy Jones past 1 round.

Have you seen Roy Jones fight recently??? The guy is done, finished.
Its not a question of Jones Jr not being as good as he used to be, he is active, and will be fighting someone who has been out for 16 years. He'll see it as easy work. OK the Calzaghe fight was a few years ago now, but he DID drop Calzaghe with a fast punch in the 1st round. A punch Joe didnt see coming, he got clipped. This was up against Calzaghe who was still active. OK Calzaghe got back up and dominated, but if thats Collins.

Jones Jr can still land a punch like that on Collins and it dont even need to be as good as the one he caught Calzaghe with.

He aint getting back up if that lands.

This aint Collins out for 3 years and coming back for another fight, that is nearly 20 years pal. 20 f*cking years.

Did you see what he looked like a few years back?

If this fight even happens, Ill be surprised, Collins will get ready mentally, hit the gym, do 10mins in the ring, and realize himself, its not just not there, its not there AT ALL.

If the fight goes ahead, I worry for Collins. Yes he was an hard f*cker in his prime, but so were a million other fighters. If after 16 years, he can come back and beat Roy Jones Jr, it will be something of a miracle.
craney91 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum