Seeing his demise was one of the greatest things ever on these boards
Malden is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #3273
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 773
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Tko 6 ! Vitali had some balls though second fight woulda been great chicken Lewis retires of course...

Last edited by Theron; 01-19-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Theron is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #3274
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Yeah he's got real mental issues. He is back as freedom2013, so be warned. He'll deny it but there were two identical posts here and there. What are the chances?
are you taking your medication? thousands of messages on many accounts and all of them on how Vitaly sucks. That's really crazy.
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #3275
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
are you taking your medication? thousands of messages on many accounts and all of them on how Vitaly sucks. That's really crazy.
What are these many accounts? And I've never said Vitaly sucks, I just contend clowns like you overrate him. Now why don't you tell us again how heavyweights somehow get better in their midvto late thirties again.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #3276
kh80290z
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1043

Just watched Lewis v Vitali fight again, im starting to suspect whether Lennox gloves were properly padded.

Like Vitali spotted against Wach, im not saying Lewis did it by purpose, but it could be a manufacturing mistake.

Lewis didnt even land much in the third round, and that when the cut started, the beggining of the third round, if you look at the second round the end of it there was no cut, i think while they were holding, lennox hits vitali and the cut appears, lewis through out hits while holding.

look 17:04 no cut on vitali end round 2
then begining of round 3 17:43 i think that punch caused cut, while lennox and vitali were holding.

at 18:03 pause you can see cut first appear.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
look in here.

Lennox lewis hit while holding, used all sort of illegal tactics to win, it wouldnt suprise me if there was something up with Lewis glove
kh80290z is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #3277
BunnyGibbons
Is Not About That Life

vCash: 6371

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh80290z View Post
Just watched Lewis v Vitali fight again, im starting to suspect whether Lennox gloves were properly padded.

Like Vitali spotted against Wach, im not saying Lewis did it by purpose, but it could be a manufacturing mistake.

Lewis didnt even land much in the third round, and that when the cut started, the beggining of the third round, if you look at the second round the end of it there was no cut, i think while they were holding, lennox hits vitali and the cut appears, lewis through out hits while holding.

then begining of round 3 17:43 i think that punch caused cut, while lennox and vitali were holding.

look in here.

Lennox lewis hit while holding, used all sort of illegal tactics to win, it wouldnt suprise me if there was something up with Lewis glove
Interesting...

TKO6.
BunnyGibbons is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #3278
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

look in here.

Lol, another butthurt conspiracy theory!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #3279
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
What are these many accounts? And I've never said Vitaly sucks, I just contend clowns like you overrate him. Now why don't you tell us again how heavyweights somehow get better in their midvto late thirties again.
I know for sure that there is another account on ESB with the name jab in it and messages posted by that account are identical to yours, and it has thousands of messages too. This account you're using right now has almost 3,000 messages about Vitaly. That's just insane. Not to mention, every thing you post is not logical at all. That's some kind of disorder man. I won't be surprised that you are posting from a mental institution.
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #3280
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681

Quote:
Lol, another butthurt conspiracy theory!

OH shit it is.

It's just as believable as Lewis's barbed wired dreads
MVC is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #3281
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

Quote:

look in here.

You are WAY off base.

Vitali's water bottle was drugged.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #3282
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681

Stop it IB! It might make TKO6 false one day!

The Klittards might actually have something to go on. We don't want that.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #3283
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
I know for sure that there is another account on ESB with the name jab in it and messages posted by that account are identical to yours, and it has thousands of messages too. This account you're using right now has almost 3,000 messages about Vitaly. That's just insane. Not to mention, every thing you post is not logical at all. That's some kind of disorder man. I won't be surprised that you are posting from a mental institution.
Another account with the user name jab? Hard to believe someone else, on a boxing website no less, would have the user name "jab"! That just crazy, huh? And almost 3000 posts in almost 6 years? Insane!! But if you go through my post history on either site you will see the majority of my posts are about boxing history. I won't deny I take a certain delight in torturing klitards with the reality of things, but I'm perfectly capable of having a reasonable discussion with reasonable posters. Unfortunately you and your ilk don't fall in to the category of "reasonable ".

Anyway, tell us how heavyweight fighters are prime in their mid to late 30's again while other athletes are past it and retiring. As I recall you abruptly left that conversation the last time I posted links proving you're a total moron and have no clue what you're talking about.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #3284
raichu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Tecnically KO'd

inside 6 rounds.

perfect end to a career, leave someone begging, and not being arsed to go through another tough training camp, and retire wealthy.

Lewis is the freking man

obviously the tough camp and training would of been easier than the actual fight.

Lewis didnt want none of that.

<3 Lewis
raichu is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #3285
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Another account with the user name jab? Hard to believe someone else, on a boxing website no less, would have the user name "jab"! That just crazy, huh? And almost 3000 posts in almost 6 years? Insane!! But if you go through my post history on either site you will see the majority of my posts are about boxing history. I won't deny I take a certain delight in torturing klitards with the reality of things, but I'm perfectly capable of having a reasonable discussion with reasonable posters. Unfortunately you and your ilk don't fall in to the category of "reasonable ".

Anyway, tell us how heavyweight fighters are prime in their mid to late 30's again while other athletes are past it and retiring. As I recall you abruptly left that conversation the last time I posted links proving you're a total moron and have no clue what you're talking about.

Never saw any posts from you about boxing history. You only post about Vitaly.
Also, regarding HW age I posted this and you failed to respond. I didn't see any links. The discussion is on page 185(no links there, crazy guy). You were claiming that HWs are old in early 30s.

Price age 29 and had 15 fights, just starting out
Pulev age 31 and 17 fights, also just starting out
Wladimir almost 37 and in his absolute prime now
Vitaly still a champ and almost 42
Helenius age 28 and only 18 fights - a baby by pro boxing terms
Adamek 36 and in prime form
haye is 32 and definetly not old lol
Povetkin 33 and didn't even reach his prime
Glazkov is 28 and just starting out
Wach 32 and also nowhere near old
Arreola 31
Wilder is 27 and still a baby