Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,595
vCash: 75
Default Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Just one mans opinion
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 122,933
vCash: 35250
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Nah. Burgos > Beltran.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #3
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Looking forward to it. Not seen much of Burgos but what i saw has got me bang up for it. Gonna be a good fight, Martinez is a decent fighter and it's a pick em.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #4
bazza12
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Maidana's earlobes
Posts: 2,274
vCash: 562
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

I'm going for Burgos by stoppage.
bazza12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Burgos to bully Martinez.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
bazza12
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Maidana's earlobes
Posts: 2,274
vCash: 562
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Also, this is the fight I have really been looking forward to...
bazza12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #7
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Looking forward to it. Not seen much of Burgos but what i saw has got me bang up for it. Gonna be a good fight, Martinez is a decent fighter and it's a pick em.
I've gone for GGG, Salido, Burgos tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if I got 2 out of 3 wrong.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #8
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,595
vCash: 75
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Nah. Burgos > Beltran.

I think Romans long layoff may have something to do with that.. let's not forget that he destroyed Attah in his previous fight a few years ago, one of Vazquez recent "good" wins

I know, Rocky is raw and seems sloppy, but he is actually better than he looks IMO, after tonight I will be either a savamt or a moron

or maybe both
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #9
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,595
vCash: 75
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Nah. Burgos > Beltran.
plus IB, again, Burgos may > Beltran talent wise, but I dont think Burgos attacks as often as Beltran, I don't think he's as solid physically, I think Rocky will cause him some real problems, and yeah it's a risky statement but gut feelins are the best feelins
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #10
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
I've gone for GGG, Salido, Burgos tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if I got 2 out of 3 wrong.
Yep i agree, Haven't picked a winner for Burgos-Martinez myself as i'd just be guessing but those two fights are tight. GGG should deal with Rosado without to much fuss. I hope ..
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #11
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBrenny View Post
Just one mans opinion
The only reason I hope you're wrong is because I have a Burgos pts win on an accumulator mate.
Just one selfish bastard's optimism.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #12
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,595
vCash: 75
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
The only reason I hope you're wrong is because I have a Burgos pts win on an accumulator mate.
Just one selfish bastard's optimism.


so I take it you don't know the result PTF?


ley that smiley be no indicator of how the fight went
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:53 AM   #13
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 25,139
vCash: 4720
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
The only reason I hope you're wrong is because I have a Burgos pts win on an accumulator mate.
Just one selfish bastard's optimism.
Burgos did his part, but you got screwed over by incompetent (or even corrupt) judges man.
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:12 AM   #14
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,200
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

I've not watched the fight yet but alot of fans are shouting robbery.
rossco666 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:08 AM   #15
Badgeronimous
Will you stand?
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 296
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roman Martinez to bully Burgos tonight

It was a robbery. Burgos won the fight fairly clearly IMO. Martinez was struggling to cope with the body shots, and it told.
Badgeronimous is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013