boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588
Default Wilder = A KO Waiting to Happen....

.,....as soon as he fights a live body.

Wilder is a total fraud who fights nothing but tomato cans because he's packing GLASS in his mandible.

This joke got knocked out in the amateurs with HEADGEAR on (check about 1:57 in)!

BORKED

Even against the cab drivers and bar patrons he's been padding his record against, his china chin has been exposed. Here he hitting the deck against the formidable "world beater" Harold Sconiers:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]a

And here's this FRAUD getting put on ***** street by some guy who looks like he trains at the bar doing 12 ounce curls (i.e. lifting the beer and putting it to your mouth). Go about 40 seconds in to see this joke Wilder taste canvas against this fat slob:

BORKED

Case closed. Wilder has an OBVIOUS glass jaw, his handlers know it, which is why FOUR YEARS into his career, he's still fighting stiffs, and pathetic stiffs at that.
Zakman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527
Default Re: Wilder = A KO Waiting to Happen....

This makes me sad, the US Heavyweights have such an illustrious history yet the last ATG Heavyweight is still fighting at 50 years of age.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

u just hate him so much zak. its scary
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
FloydPatterson
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 976

Well.....his recovery time isn't that bad....
FloydPatterson is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
Not at all. What I hate is the con-game being perpetrated on the boxing public by his handlers.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Not at all. What I hate is the con-game being perpetrated on the boxing public by his handlers.
goldenboy luvs a hype job. its good for business.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #7
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post

I know Zak and he doesn't 'hate' anyone. He like me and others that have been watching this sport for Decades know what is going on here. We know what Golden Boy does and how they operate. Look at the past 5 years and their so called 'prospects' and what has happened. GBP is doing this kid a disservice with the matchmaking he isn't ever going to improve but it is all about the $$$$$ to them so it doesn't matter.

When Wilder is KOed and it will be sooner than later many of you will come on here and blame his 'defense' and everything else but his Chin.

Glass Jaws exist in Boxing and we WILL discuss them on ESB. Chins matter. Ask Roy Jones or Amir Khan if a Chin matters or not. Hell ask Seth Mitchell.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
I know Zak and he doesn't 'hate' anyone. He like me and others that have been watching this sport for Decades know what is going on here. We know what Golden Boy does and how they operate. Look at the past 5 years and their so called 'prospects' and what has happened. GBP is doing this kid a disservice with the matchmaking he isn't ever going to improve but it is all about the $$$$$ to them so it doesn't matter.

When Wilder is KOed and it will be sooner than later many of you will come on here and blame his 'defense' and everything else but his Chin.

Glass Jaws exist in Boxing and we WILL discuss them on ESB. Chins matter. Ask Roy Jones or Amir Khan if a Chin matters or not. Hell ask Seth Mitchell.
yep, gb is as bad as arum. it is the sad part of the business. i would just luv to see the kid fight someone decent for once just to tell everyone there now shut up. i just hate the way they protect saul and he has a questionable chin as well. but, its obvious wilders is worst than his
Old 01-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #9
chico g
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1038

Despite the factual evidence presented, i still believe Wilder's chin has improved. 27 wins and still undefeated. There's no blueprint to beat this guy.
chico g is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
H .
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 218

is it always this fun to speak the obvious?
H . is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #11
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico g View Post
Despite the factual evidence presented, i still believe Wilder's chin has improved. 27 wins and still undefeated. There's no blueprint to beat this guy.
Sure, if you're one of the overweight local cab drivers or plumbers they get to fight him.

Wilder's chin is china, and this will be shown once he fights someone with a pulse.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #12
Brighton bomber
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Wow never seen that 3rd video. How on earth did he allow a 400lbs blob to actually land a significant shot?

People say Wilder needs to step up the level of competition but technically he still looks like a 10 fight novice. He leaves himself wide open, his footwork and therefore balance is poor. He loads up too much on his shots leaving himself open for counters. He often drops his right when he jabs. He makes Fury look skilled which is saying something.

Personally he does need to step up the level of opposition, but very carefully he has learned nothing facing the guys he has faced so far. Too big a step up and he will struggle. He has natural ability but little else from what little I have seen.
Brighton bomber is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #13
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighton bomber View Post
Wow never seen that 3rd video. How on earth did he allow a 400lbs blob to actually land a significant shot?

People say Wilder needs to step up the level of competition but technically he still looks like a 10 fight novice. He leaves himself wide open, his footwork and therefore balance is poor. He loads up too much on his shots leaving himself open for counters. He often drops his right when he jabs. He makes Fury look skilled which is saying something.

Personally he does need to step up the level of opposition, but very carefully he has learned nothing facing the guys he has faced so far. Too big a step up and he will struggle. He has natural ability but little else from what little I have seen.
If he had natural ability he wouldn't still look like a ten fight novice. Even given his level of competition he shouldn't look as awkward and uncoordinated as he does, not after twenty seven fights, countless sparring sessions and working with some of the names he's worked with. He's either a very slow learner, or unable to apply what he's learnt to the ring.
Absolutely! is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #14
heerko koois
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I,ve seen some of his "fights" , don,t think he,s the next hotshot . let him fight Mago abdusalamov . i bet mago wins this one inside 3 rounds.
heerko koois is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #15
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Reppin501 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum