Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #16
USA Rob
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,808
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

need to cool the Koralev hype. Campillo was jet lagged to **** saturday.
USA Rob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #17
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10,912
vCash: 122
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

After Krasniqi Clev has to face the winner of Gutknecht-Braehmer.

Kovalev is a beast, he'd be dangerous for anyone in the division. Clev would probably stand & trade with him which looks like a bad idea.
DrMo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:41 AM   #18
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,323
vCash: 75
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

I think this is the least likely fight out there for Cleverly at the moment. I'd imagine a unification is more likely than this. Plenty of risk, no reward for Nathan.
JFT96 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #19
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,973
vCash: 736
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
After Krasniqi Clev has to face the winner of Gutknecht-Braehmer.

Kovalev is a beast, he'd be dangerous for anyone in the division. Clev would probably stand & trade with him which looks like a bad idea.
No he doesn't have to
CamR21 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #20
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10,912
vCash: 122
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamR21 View Post
No he doesn't have to
On Bunce's show Clev said that was the plan & those 2 fights were gonna happen.
DrMo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #21
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,973
vCash: 736
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
On Bunce's show Clev said that was the plan & those 2 fights were gonna happen.
Apologies didn't watch the show
CamR21 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #22
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,497
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
After Krasniqi Clev has to face the winner of Gutknecht-Braehmer.

Kovalev is a beast, he'd be dangerous for anyone in the division. Clev would probably stand & trade with him which looks like a bad idea.
Krasniqi is a moderate test.

Gutknecht or Braehmer is a grade above.

Kovalev would be five grades above either.

Cleverly going after Kovalev would be like a special education student all of a sudden taking honors course.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,600
vCash: 93
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Krasniqi is a moderate test.

Gutknecht or Braehmer is a grade above.

Kovalev would be five grades above either.

Cleverly going after Kovalev would be like a special education student all of a sudden taking honors course.
Clev has a degree in mathematics. What you are trying to say is Clev is a D-F level fighter and and Kovalev is an A level fighter?
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #24
S_o_F
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 523
vCash: 520
Default Re: Cleverly/Kovalev

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
I think this is the least likely fight out there for Cleverly at the moment. I'd imagine a unification is more likely than this. Plenty of risk, no reward for Nathan.
Yer, he ususally goes for no risk no reward these days
S_o_F is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013