Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-20-2013, 11:01 AM   #16
Dipset
Dipset4Ever
ESB Addict

vCash: 639
Default Re: Would Bradley lose his 0 if he moves up to 154 to fight Miguel Cotto ?

Bradley dances his way to a UD...against Canelo & Cotto...only someone with decent foot speed will give him trouble at that weight....further more all Bradley has to do is weight 150lbs to keep his attributes....
Dipset is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #17
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Would Bradley lose his 0 if he moves up to 154 to fight Miguel Cotto ?

Bradley is just way too small to compete at 154. Cotto still has enough left to fold him in half at that weight.
Post Box is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #18
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Box View Post
Bradley is just way too small to compete at 154. Cotto still has enough left to fold him in half at that weight.
You do realize he fought at that weight as an amateur against guys like Vanes, and like Andre Berto, Andre ward....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 11:26 AM   #19
WatchfortheHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1894

Bradley fought at 152 in the amateurs and actually fought some high level pro competition at the weight: Martyrosian, Berto, Angulo, Anthony Dirrell, etc.

However, I definitely think it's not his best weight and he lost most of the above fights in the amateurs. Even at 147 he isn't as effective as he was at 140, I can't imagine him being too effective at 154.
WatchfortheHook is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #20
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
You do realize he fought at that weight as an amateur against guys like Vanes, and like Andre Berto, Andre ward....
Yeah, I know.
Post Box is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #21
SouthpawJab
On his way up!! 4-0!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplosive View Post
Trout is a better techncian than Bradley
That isn't even close to being true.
SouthpawJab is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 11:50 AM   #22
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Bradley is just way too small to compete at 154.
So is Cotto.
purephase is offline  Top
Old 01-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #23
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Yeah, I know.
What does the fact that he was fighting as an amateur have to do with anything? he fought at that weight, and dont tell me that he wasnt getting hit with real power by a 152 pounder in the amateurs if you think its a walk in the park in the Amateurs I suggest you go find out close up.

Dont let that headgear fool you it doesnt protect shit as you all claim it does, Many amateur coachs will tell you that headgear is there to keep the parents happy.... it does nothing to protect you from a clean shot especially if that shot is on the chin as there is zero protection from the head gear on the chin.

Gloves you cant argue them either those are the same size as in the Jr Middle weight pros 10 ounces.
and its not like he was fighting Ward and Berto and Vanes etc.... as a ****ing Novice either he fought Vanes in the Olympic trials in 04
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #24
MrPR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
Bradley already lost his 0.
Trust me , Im well aware of that . Even a blind man knows that Bradley lost that fight .
MrPR is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #25
Xplosive
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawJab View Post
That isn't even close to being true.
It's very true. Trout might be boring as ****, but he's more skilled than Bradley and has a higher ring IQ.
Xplosive is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #26
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplosive View Post
It's very true. Trout might be boring as ****, but he's more skilled than Bradley and has a higher ring IQ.
Thats not exactly 100% true, Hand trout the same attributes that Bradley has and see how he does.
Trout is a big Jr Middle weight and can sit back and pick off his opponents using his size and reach...
Bradley is a short mother ****er who is trying to keep his opponent from using that size and reach, he has to get in on the inside and fight his fight which is harder to do than to fight off the back foot.
if Trout was Bradleys size I am not so sure you could say this at all..
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #27
anj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

154 is WAY too high for Bradley.
His feather fists will become dust fists.
anj is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum