Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #91
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Adrian Broner fans tell me what's suppose to impress me about Broner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
The retarded noises remark one had me dying but so true it's as bad as devon grunting if not worse.As for ducking 140lbs can't honestly blame anybody who thinks that, the guy easily rehydrates up to 150lb+ he has admitted this numerous times & even boasts about being much bigger than his opponents(147lb Guerrero included).Talented/skilled no doubt just vastly over hyped.6 divisions? ....never that.Should've started @ 135lb or 140lb & moved up to as highest 154 considering he has the frame.But started @ 130lb even though struggling making weight.Has clearly stated he will only go up to 147lb,doesn't want to test the waters @ 154lb one day like his idol floyd.Not overly impressed like some of these clowns though,don't know what the hoopla is all about .
Anthony Peterson is (was? Did he retire?) the ****ing worst... "Bop! Bop bop bop!" His brother isn't as bad about it.

I always rooted for him to get KTFO because of it. Sounds like sufficient grounds for hate to me.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #92
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Adrian Broner fans tell me what's suppose to impress me about Broner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
He would destroy Rios and Garcia not Matthysee yet, didn't he call out your boy Pacquiao before the knockout? So how is he ducking? He's about the money, you'll never get it being a Pactard.
Yeah he would easily destroy those guys when he struggled against a PDL who lost heavy against both Juanma and Gamboa.

Rios will be a war, and the the Garcia bout i would love to watch just because of the press conference
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #93
Bullitt
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTINDAFACE View Post
Yeah he would easily destroy those guys when he struggled against a PDL who lost heavy against both Juanma and Gamboa.

Rios will be a war, and the the Garcia bout i would love to watch just because of the press conference
Broner haters cling to that Ponce fight like an old woman clutching a Rosary

Broner is the real deal.....get used to seeing him RISE....
Bullitt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum