Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 01-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #16
nostir a
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 665
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
You seen his dick pics?
????
nostir a is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #17
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Johnstown is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
superman1692
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Thanks for the link mate I've sent him a friend request. Also sent him a message saying hello lol - I will be ecstatic if he replies!
superman1692 is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #19
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Bowe isn't famous...

Friends on FB with boxers like him isn't difficult. Everybody should follow their favorite non-celebrity fighters. Nobody in that category likes to turn away fans!
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #20
MyName
Simon Adebisi
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 7331

Puzzling why he gets turned on by some trolls.

I mean one guy challenged him to a fist fight in London and he accepted.Doesn't seem to get the internet thing.
MyName is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #21
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post

I mean one guy challenged him to a fist fight in London and he accepted.Doesn't seem to get the internet thing.
he seems a bit slow, aka pugilistic dementia..
Old 01-22-2013, 11:30 PM   #22
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post

Probably hatton the hammer

Quote:

having said that, he did post on my wall once calling me a asshole because i said something about him not fighting Lennox when he had the chance and that hurt his rep.
I could just imagine typical posts from friends and family, a bit of chat, a bit of banter, maybe some pictures, then a post from Riddick Bowe calling you an asshole
Squire is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #23
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
Probably hatton the hammer

I could just imagine typical posts from friends and family, a bit of chat, a bit of banter, maybe some pictures, then a post from Riddick Bowe calling you an asshole
i just found it..i got involved in some discussion between jose ribalta and Bowe about them fighting, now and in there primes (although both of them seem to think they are still in their primes)...anyhow, I said that Bowe should win, but that Jose at his best could give someone problems (basically Bowe was saying he wouldnt even need to train..could beat him with one hand tied behind his back, all that shit) This converstaion took place on Bowes wall,

anyhow, then bowe went and posted this on my wall

Quote:
Man greg pleases I would have put my foot in joses ass you see what I did with the other jose. Lol. Bowe

I commented on his post..again a post on my wall, with this

Quote:
i think Ribalta at his best was better than Gonzales as a pro..but like i said i think i would put you a favorite over almost anyone who ever boxed....but Ribalta could crack and had some good skills on his best day
Too which he responded with this

Quote:
Hey greg it doesn't matter what you think you think when you have shit for brains. Bowe
so he didnt actually call me asshole on my wall (although he might have said that at another time on one of his posts) but he did say i have shit for brains...

after that I commented back on how Pierre Coetzer had been given him all kinds of problems until he started hitting him with ball shots, and how herbie hide had him out on his feet, and how golota was kicking his ass until he imploded. Basically i just did turn into a asshole troll because the shit for brains comment annoyed me.

we are still facebook friends however.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 AM   #24
Bill1234
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
i just found it..i got involved in some discussion between jose ribalta and Bowe about them fighting, now and in there primes (although both of them seem to think they are still in their primes)...anyhow, I said that Bowe should win, but that Jose at his best could give someone problems (basically Bowe was saying he wouldnt even need to train..could beat him with one hand tied behind his back, all that shit) This converstaion took place on Bowes wall,

so he didnt actually call me asshole on my wall (although he might have said that at another time on one of his posts) but he did say i have shit for brains...

after that I commented back on how Pierre Coetzer had been given him all kinds of problems until he started hitting him with ball shots, and how herbie hide had him out on his feet, and how golota was kicking his ass until he imploded. Basically i just did turn into a asshole troll because the shit for brains comment annoyed me.

He escalated that pretty quickly.
Bill1234 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #25
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

well it kind of annoyed me because he was being a super dick to jose, and i actually talk to jose allot (he is always trying to sell some tea that he says will stop a fighter from getting brain damage) he also messages out of the blue once every few weeks and asks if im a boxing manager (i have stuff about boxing on my page, and a few pics of me in a suit is near as i can figure why he might think that) i tell him i am not, we talk for a bit..and than he messages me a few weeks later with the same question.

anyhow..he seems like a nice guy though, and Riddick was being a super dick...so i was kind of like "well jose could give you a tough fight" (although i do believe it as well, i think jose at his best could give riddick even at his best or close to best a good fight).
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #26
Bill1234
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
well it kind of annoyed me because he was being a super dick to jose, and i actually talk to jose allot (he is always trying to sell some tea that he says will stop a fighter from getting brain damage) he also messages out of the blue once every few weeks and asks if im a boxing manager (i have stuff about boxing on my page, and a few pics of me in a suit is near as i can figure why he might think that) i tell him i am not, we talk for a bit..and than he messages me a few weeks later with the same question.

anyhow..he seems like a nice guy though, and Riddick was being a super dick...so i was kind of like "well jose could give you a tough fight" (although i do believe it as well, i think jose at his best could give riddick even at his best or close to best a good fight).
Ribalta was very hot and cold, one day he'd show up and be active and make any fighter work hard and the next he'd show up and get rolled over while giving a very poor performance.

I think Bowe would've beaten him, likely by stoppage around the 9th or 10th. Ribalta tended to eat jabs, and Bowe had a superb jab when he really used it.
Bill1234 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 01:51 AM   #27
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

Quote:

Good story

It goes to show how classless some people are, or maybe just that they've had smoke blown up their arse for too long. You said you'd have him as favourite against almost any fighter who ever lived and he tells you you have shit for brains because you suggested a good fighter might give him a tough fight

I don't think it's fair to troll someone like Bowe over the internet, but I don't like him much.
Squire is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #28
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1234 View Post
Ribalta was very hot and cold, one day he'd show up and be active and make any fighter work hard and the next he'd show up and get rolled over while giving a very poor performance.

I think Bowe would've beaten him, likely by stoppage around the 9th or 10th. Ribalta tended to eat jabs, and Bowe had a superb jab when he really used it.
Yeah i agree, but i think if Jose brought his A game it could have been a good fight..unfortantly they where talking about fighting each other recently

Riddick has also recently been having a war of words with Chauncy Weverly or whatever his name. That would actually be sad..because at this point CHauncy would **** him up, but obviously in his prime Chauncy would have been sniffing Bowes shoes from the floor.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 AM   #29
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
Good story

It goes to show how classless some people are, or maybe just that they've had smoke blown up their arse for too long. You said you'd have him as favourite against almost any fighter who ever lived and he tells you you have shit for brains because you suggested a good fighter might give him a tough fight

I don't think it's fair to troll someone like Bowe over the internet, but I don't like him much.
yeah..and actually saying that i have him favored even at his best over most any fighter in history was a little much on my part, lol
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 AM   #30
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:

You gotta love these ex-fighters.
Unforgiven is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum