Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #931
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,363
vCash: 1551
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
Even Ruiz fought inside against Valuev.

Wlad isn't good to watch it's jab and grab all the way. I'd love an all action fighter like arreola to do him but he's gone the wbc route.
I really like the unbeaten prospect Andy Ruiz Jr right now, a fat kid throwing those combinations is pure magic to watch

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Skip to 1:40, that little kid knows how to throw combinations.

Last edited by dyna; 01-21-2013 at 11:56 AM.
dyna is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #932
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,880
vCash: 191
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

How is Wlad a h2h defeator of ATGs when he is sidesteping Povektin, a boxer who is half as good as Louis ,Tyson, Marciano, Holyfield etc...
Dont you think he would want to make a statement after all the weak bodies he fought by pushing for the fight, but it seems he has no desire to do that and is happy to make another voluntary defence. Choices like that convince me he doesn't get past Marciano.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #933
Synthetic Decay
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 287
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
How is Wlad a h2h defeator of ATGs when he is sidesteping Povektin, a boxer who is half as good as Louis ,Tyson, Marciano, Holyfield etc...
Dont you think he would want to make a statement after all the weak bodies he fought by pushing for the fight, but it seems he has no desire to do that and is happy to make another voluntary defence. Choices like that convince me he doesn't get past Marciano.


You lack any type of objectivity. Ducking Povektin? Please, we all know who was the architect of the stumbling blocks in those fights, he doesn't have the attributes to trouble Wlad anyway.

Tyson would very likely eat Wlad up, Marciano isn't Tyson. Holy? Hard to say, he lost his physicality against stronger, bigger opponents and wasn't a concussive hitter, which is what puts Wlad in to panic mode. Louis? Louis is like a smaller version of Wlad with more grit but slower feet. He lands a few flush on Wlad its big trouble though, combination punching and finishing was through the roof.
Synthetic Decay is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #934
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,856
vCash: 330
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
How is Wlad a h2h defeator of ATGs when he is sidesteping Povektin, a boxer who is half as good as Louis ,Tyson, Marciano, Holyfield etc...
Dont you think he would want to make a statement after all the weak bodies he fought by pushing for the fight, but it seems he has no desire to do that and is happy to make another voluntary defence. Choices like that convince me he doesn't get past Marciano.
I dont hold any correlation between protracted negotiations with one man and a fantasy fight with another.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #935
LittleRed
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yoknapatawpha
Posts: 3,255
vCash: 475
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

I hear 70! Do I hear 80? 85? 95? 100?!?
LittleRed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #936
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,880
vCash: 191
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Show proof from the past two years where he's ducking Wlad? You know Wlad is being forced to fight him or be stripped. Troll somebody else son.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #937
Synthetic Decay
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 287
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Synthetic Decay is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #938
Seamus
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 12,385
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Having so thoroughly proved myself in the right on every aspect of this discussion, I am taking a respite from this thread.

However, I would like to comment that is hilarious.
Seamus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #939
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,880
vCash: 191
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

I cant view that but i assume its wlad with a cardboard cut out of AP that was taken 5 years ago.

Provide proof, quotes , evidence from the past 2 years.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #940
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,880
vCash: 191
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Your gone from this thred seamus because you got tired of getting your ass handed to you by me. You serial ducked every heated argument with me and then came back a few days later like it never happened.
You might be a decent poster in other threads , but in this one you've been proven to be a complete and utter joke.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #941
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,880
vCash: 191
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Provide the proff of your statement where you claim im wrong or shut the **** up.
You cant because its doesn't exist.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:23 PM   #942
Seamus
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 12,385
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Your gone from this thred seamus because you got tired of getting your ass handed to you by me. You serial ducked every heated argument with me and then came back a few days later like it never happened.
You might be a decent poster in other threads , but in this one you've been proven to be a complete and utter joke.
Ahh, the great agitator's agenda. Claim victory where there isn't the scantest presence of it, throw in a little name-calling and run away from the consensus.

Good work, comrade.
Seamus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #943
Seamus
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 12,385
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Good lord, it fell off the first page...

BUMP!
Seamus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #944
NoNeck
Pugilist Specialist
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 500
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Wlad is ducking Povetkin because his style bears a slight resemblance to that of Rock.
NoNeck is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #945
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,856
vCash: 330
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Bump
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013