Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 05:14 AM   #31
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 12,587
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

"Man greg pleases I would have put my foot in joses ass you see what I did with the other jose. Lol. Bowe "


He never fought a "Jose".
It was JORGE Luis Gonzalez.

Reminds me of Larry Holmes, after going 11 tough rounds with Snipes, "Barnardo Snipes is a tough fighter"
Yes, Harry Loames.
Unforgiven is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 06:22 AM   #32
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
"Man greg pleases I would have put my foot in joses ass you see what I did with the other jose. Lol. Bowe "


He never fought a "Jose".
It was JORGE Luis Gonzalez.

Reminds me of Larry Holmes, after going 11 tough rounds with Snipes, "Barnardo Snipes is a tough fighter"
Yes, Harry Loames.
oh lol, i didn't catch that till now....
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #33
Azzer85
ATG
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 7,255
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Has he ever mentioned Tyson? apparently theyre both from the same neighbourhood

Ive also come across a video on Youtube, where Bowe admits he used to pick on Tyson calling him 'Bummy Ike' because Tysons clothes were always ripped.
Azzer85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #34
DoctorIron
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 88
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Lennox should give him some money.

Lewis is worth 150 million dollars don't ya all know? It's funny how Lennox's enemies are now broke and Lewis is happy, fat, wealthy, and smoking that Rasta with his older but still beautiful wife.

One day broke Vitali will join the list of Lennox victims... because Ukrainian politics will utterly ruin him.

I can imagine Vitali all broke too and begging Lennox for money.

Lennox Lewis don't do corrupt politics.. only morons who quit against middleweights and lose via cuts do corrupt politics..
DoctorIron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #35
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorIron View Post
Lennox should give him some money.

Lewis is worth 150 million dollars don't ya all know? It's funny how Lennox's enemies are now broke and Lewis is happy, fat, wealthy, and smoking that Rasta with his older but still beautiful wife.

One day broke Vitali will join the list of Lennox victims... because Ukrainian politics will utterly ruin him.

I can imagine Vitali all broke too and begging Lennox for money.

Lennox Lewis don't do corrupt politics.. only morons who quit against middleweights and lose via cuts do corrupt politics..
I am sure you will get a rise out of someone with these posts if you just keep them up
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #36
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer85 View Post
Has he ever mentioned Tyson? apparently theyre both from the same neighbourhood

Ive also come across a video on Youtube, where Bowe admits he used to pick on Tyson calling him 'Bummy Ike' because Tysons clothes were always ripped.
i havent really talked to him much other that convo i illustrated...to be honest..the level of enjoyment i get from conversing with mentally handicapped people is pretty much filled by ESB.
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:46 AM   #37
Azzer85
ATG
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 7,255
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
i havent really talked to him much other that convo i illustrated...to be honest..the level of enjoyment i get from conversing with mentally handicapped people is pretty much filled by ESB.
youll find plenty of that in general

i have come across a quoet from Bowe where he said something like, whenever he saw Tyson coming down the street he would cross over to the opposite side because he never knew what kind of mood Tyson was in
Azzer85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:58 AM   #38
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer85 View Post
youll find plenty of that in general

i have come across a quoet from Bowe where he said something like, whenever he saw Tyson coming down the street he would cross over to the opposite side because he never knew what kind of mood Tyson was in
yeah..ive heard versions where it sounded like bowe was scarred of tyson and others where he got along with him and still others where he was dick too him..it is most likely all three. Until about the age of 11 I think (whatever the age was when someone ripped the head off of one of his pet pigeons) Tyson was actually bullied and picked on a good bit. Maybe Bowe was one of the people who bullied him at that age. Than maybe later when Tyson got a rep as a good fighter and general thug maybe bowe avoided him? who knows...
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #39
Azzer85
ATG
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 7,255
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
yeah..ive heard versions where it sounded like bowe was scarred of tyson and others where he got along with him and still others where he was dick too him..it is most likely all three. Until about the age of 11 I think (whatever the age was when someone ripped the head off of one of his pet pigeons) Tyson was actually bullied and picked on a good bit. Maybe Bowe was one of the people who bullied him at that age. Than maybe later when Tyson got a rep as a good fighter and general thug maybe bowe avoided him? who knows...
The more i study Bowe, the more i feel he was a bit of a thug, show off, bully. Hence why hes still talking about why hed Ko XYZ, hes got a big ego. Someone did post a comment on the Tyson Vs Bowe thread that theyd trained with Bowe who was going around saying Tyson ducked him. If that is true, Bowe is a douche Bowe cannot accuse anyone of ducking. Tyson fought Holyfield, Lewis and Holmes and most of Bowes best wins are Tyson left overs.

Tyson on the other hand, is a nice guy as long as you dont piss him off. He seems to mind his own business.
Azzer85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #40
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 12,587
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Tyson's always had a bit of intelligence to fall back on though.
Bowe's a bonafide moron.
Unforgiven is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #41
Azzer85
ATG
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 7,255
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
Tyson's always had a bit of intelligence to fall back on though.
Bowe's a bonafide moron.
Its funny because after the first Holyfield fight, Bowe was talking to Lampley and saying Thanks to Mike Tyson for the inspiration and come home soon (from prison)
Azzer85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #42
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Bowe could more or less walk down any street in America and not be noticed by most except for those who would be scarred of a random big black guy, and has to take jobs doing things like training white color boxers at gyms...kind of understandable that he is bitter about shit.
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #43
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,829
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
Bowe could more or less walk down any street in America and not be noticed by most except for those who would be scarred of a random big black guy, and has to take jobs doing things like training white color boxers at gyms...kind of understandable that he is bitter about shit.
I find it hard to respect him, honestly. What he did to his wife and son, what he put them through, hell, what's he's been up to since his zenith...Also, he was the epitome of punk as a fighter. Just as bad as Tyson at points. So many fouls, so many circus finishes to bouts, a crazy, dangerous entourage.

I wouldn't wish being punchy on anyone, man, but he's an asshole, and I don't lose sleep. This coming from a guy who grew up in boxing around him.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #44
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Johnstown PA
Posts: 2,850
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaNasakki View Post
I find it hard to respect him, honestly. What he did to his wife and son, what he put them through, hell, what's he's been up to since his zenith...Also, he was the epitome of punk as a fighter. Just as bad as Tyson at points. So many fouls, so many circus finishes to bouts, a crazy, dangerous entourage.

I wouldn't wish being punchy on anyone, man, but he's an asshole, and I don't lose sleep. This coming from a guy who grew up in boxing around him.
fair enough, and yeah he is an asshole
Johnstown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:35 AM   #45
Azzer85
ATG
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 7,255
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
Bowe could more or less walk down any street in America and not be noticed by most except for those who would be scarred of a random big black guy, and has to take jobs doing things like training white color boxers at gyms...kind of understandable that he is bitter about shit.
Funny you should say that, theres a picture of Bowe, just like that

Where hes sitting at a table in the middle of same caravan park looking to sign autographs.....and nobodies there.
Azzer85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013