Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #91
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
Haye doesn't have the chin or stanima to last 8 rounds with Vitali. Haye will have to be on the move more so than he was against Valuev. And he'll take more punishment too. You think Haye will pressure Vitali the way Chisora did?? I'd LOVE to see him try. Lacks the chin and endurance.

Haye will be worn down and stopped by another 40+ year old
I do not think Haye will pressure him.

The tacitc against Wlad is the best tactic to win against Vitali.

Haye has the power to make big damage with single punches. Avoid the punches from Vitali, quick footwork and Haye is able to avoid the punches from Vitali and than counter him.

Watch the fight against Chris Byrd in 2000 and you can see how you can win. Byrd wasn´t a puncher. Haye is more fast and more powerful than Byrd.

Haye has the boxing skills and the intelligence in the ring to be able to win against Vitali.

Wlad was calm and he had the patience not to walk into the trap.

Vitali will not have this patience.

Watch the fight against Johnson and Byrd.

Haye is all wrong for Vitali.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #92
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 3,546
vCash: 1828
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
I do not think Haye will pressure him.

The tacitc against Wlad is the best tactic to win against Vitali.

Haye has the power to make big damage with single punches. Avoid the punches from Vitali, quick footwork and Haye is able to avoid the punches from Vitali and than counter him.

Watch the fight against Chris Byrd in 2000 and you can see how you can win. Byrd wasn´t a puncher. Haye is more fast and more powerful than Byrd.

Haye has the boxing skills and the intelligence in the ring to be able to win against Vitali.

Wlad was calm and he had the patience not to walk into the trap.

Vitali will not have this patience.

Watch the fight against Johnson and Byrd.

Haye is all wrong for Vitali.
Sounds about right, Haye has to get his ass beat for 10 rounds and hope Vitali injures himself and retires himself from the fight.

Not gonna happen bigot.
SimplyTheBest is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #93
jaymon112
MARVELOUS
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 561
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?



Funny how every time Vitali has not looked good (Lewis, Byrd, Chisora) he is always 'injured'.
jaymon112 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 AM   #94
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymon112 View Post


Funny how every time Vitali has not looked good (Lewis, Byrd, Chisora) he is always 'injured'.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #95
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post

Byrd did okay against him granted but he was still losing on all the cards, same with Lewis - losing on all the cards. Vitali, never knocked down or been behind the cards in any fight, highest KO percentage of any longterm HW champion in history.
On The Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:57 AM   #96
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian38 View Post
please Vitali, I'm begging you, if you retire nobody else will give me 10 million to show up and not fight!!!
what happened to : ''Haye will never fight Vitali''
cunt. **** off with your agenda.
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #97
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

If the fight did happen. Regardless to win Haye is going to have to trade with Vitali.
The question is does Haye have the CHIN to do that and would Haye do that? I really
do not think so and I believe at Vitali's age he still beats Haye. I think we can all agree
this would just be about the money to Haye if this fight happened. While I am not a
fan of Haye I must admit I would watch this fight for the simple reason I think Haye
does not win and I would enjoy watching it simply for that fact and to see how Vitali
wins!

My Thoughts.

Peace
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #98
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post
Byrd did okay against him granted but he was still losing on all the cards, same with Lewis - losing on all the cards. Vitali, never knocked down or been behind the cards in any fight, highest KO percentage of any longterm HW champion in history.
Against Lewis 6 rounds where boxed! The fight was stopped because of deep cuts caused by punches from Lewis, who cares about scorecards.

Byrd did much better than the cards told.

In boxing history some boxers won on cards but lost in reallity.

Byrd won by TKO and that is what counts!
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #99
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,331
vCash: 1158
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
I do not think Haye will pressure him.

The tacitc against Wlad is the best tactic to win against Vitali.

Haye has the power to make big damage with single punches. Avoid the punches from Vitali, quick footwork and Haye is able to avoid the punches from Vitali and than counter him.

Watch the fight against Chris Byrd in 2000 and you can see how you can win. Byrd wasn´t a puncher. Haye is more fast and more powerful than Byrd.

Haye has the boxing skills and the intelligence in the ring to be able to win against Vitali.

Wlad was calm and he had the patience not to walk into the trap.

Vitali will not have this patience.

Watch the fight against Johnson and Byrd.

Haye is all wrong for Vitali.
So what you are saying is for Haye to hope Vitali injures his shoulder? Because that is the only reason Byrd won. Vitali didn't have a mark on him from Byrd's punches.

And Haye doesn't throw punches anyway he sits back and poses, back peddles, and flops. The few wild punches he threw against Wlad didn't do anything and we all know Vitali has a better Chin than Wlad.

Not sure what your point was to be honest
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #100
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
So what you are saying is for Haye to hope Vitali injures his shoulder? Because that is the only reason Byrd won. Vitali didn't have a mark on him from Byrd's punches.

And Haye doesn't throw punches anyway he sits back and poses, back peddles, and flops. The few wild punches he threw against Wlad didn't do anything and we all know Vitali has a better Chin than Wlad.

Not sure what your point was to be honest
One punch from Haye caused a cut under Wlad´s eye.
A TKO win on cuts are possible for Haye or again a win because Vitali injured his shoulder.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #101
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,331
vCash: 1158
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
One punch from Haye caused a cut under Wlad´s eye.
A TKO win on cuts are possible for Haye or again a win because Vitali injured his shoulder.




If Haye couldn't stop or KO Wlad he isn't going to KO Vitali.

Vitali is actually harder to land flush on than Wlad. He has excellent Defense and Chin. Fact.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:38 AM   #102
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Against Lewis 6 rounds where boxed! The fight was stopped because of deep cuts caused by punches from Lewis, who cares about scorecards.

-The cut was opened by an illegal maneouvre, arm round the neck and glove tearing the eye. I'm at work just now but I'll give you the exact moment it occurred and you can see the blood spurt out. Lewis was down 4-2 on all three cards and losing the fight bar the injury.

Byrd did much better than the cards told.
-So you do care about score cards?

In boxing history some boxers won on cards but lost in reallity.
-Not Vitali so an irrelevant point.

Byrd won by TKO and that is what counts
-He won by RTD9, not TKO9, idiot.
On The Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #103
smegmaa
Undefeated Champ
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chester
Posts: 1,506
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post



If Haye couldn't stop or KO Wlad he isn't going to KO Vitali.

Vitali is actually harder to land flush on than Wlad. He has excellent Defense and Chin. Fact.
smegmaa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #104
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,331
vCash: 1158
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymon112 View Post


Funny how every time Vitali has not looked good (Lewis, Byrd, Chisora) he is always 'injured'.

Who said he didn't look good on those fights? He was winning the Byrd fight easily. Chisora won 2 rounds. Those fights were not close even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder know that.

He looked fine in the Lewis fight just got cut and it was stopped. Big deal. Fighters get cuts it happens.

The way some of you talk on here if I hadn't seen the fights I would have thought he lost both by brutal and embarrassing KO like Hatton against Mayweather and Pacquiao.

That isn't what happened.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #105
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santiago de Cuba
Posts: 11,928
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post

Vitali is actually harder to land flush on than Wlad.
Rico once again showing how little he knows about boxing, while simultaneously confirming his bizarre man crush on a 41 year old Ukrainian he's never met.
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013