Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #196
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

fk bob arum
swilson120 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #197
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Would love for you stans to defend this old son of a bitch now!
Learn to properly understand what you are reading Rudy. Nothing I posted was in defense of Arum. Just how long have you been into boxing? You are aware there's always talk of the potential next bout immedaitely after a guy fights? But it's actually rare a guy fights then has his next fight signed immediately. Besides, when I posted this, Nonito had NOT even fought yet. FFS, LOOK what I posted. Only in the mind of a retard, what I said equals defense.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #198
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonit View Post
Elaborate for the Rios-Matthysse fight please.
Matthysse ****s him up
He can do everythin Rios can do but better
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 12:45 AM   #199
javier_83
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

ah damn!!

why this sheet happen...
javier_83 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 AM   #200
The Joker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I dont wish anybody ill will but when this guy leaves it will be a blessing to the sport.
The Joker is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #201
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Would love for you stans to defend this old son of a bitch now!
Shaefer just countered with a 'press release' offer, not a legally binding one mind you, for Donaire because he acknowledged the talks are happening. What's to defend fool? You gonna embarrass yourself with Schaefer jizz every time he opens his mouth by opening yours?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #202
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Learn to properly understand what you are reading Rudy. Nothing I posted was in defense of Arum. Just how long have you been into boxing? You are aware there's always talk of the potential next bout immedaitely after a guy fights? But it's actually rare a guy fights then has his next fight signed immediately. Besides, when I posted this, Nonito had NOT even fought yet. FFS, LOOK what I posted. Only in the mind of a retard, what I said equals defense.
Shut your old stubborn ass up and take your fraud ass back into hiding...So what was your point of even trying to argue if your sorry ass wasnt trying to defend Arum you *****??

Thats all you do, shoot off pure non-sense and then when the old hag you so desperately defend, makes you look like a dumb you come back and try to unleash your pathetic, lame insults.

Cant wait for your bitchass to comeback with another long winded post full of your usually sorry bullshit!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #203
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Shaefer just countered with a 'press release' offer, not a legally binding one mind you, for Donaire because he acknowledged the talks are happening. What's to defend fool? You gonna embarrass yourself with Schaefer jizz every time he opens his mouth by opening yours?
I'm not even a big fan of Shcafer...I just can see through all of the bullshit and lies...You're gonna have to try a lil harder than this if you think you're gonna accomplish something...Arum has made you dudes look like complete fools.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #204
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
I'm not even a big fan of Shcafer...I just can see through all of the bullshit and lies...You're gonna have to try a lil harder than this if you think you're gonna accomplish something...Arum has made you dudes look like complete fools.
Sorry. YOU are the one making a fool of yourself here. "SEEN" that Schaefer has admitted that Mares' manager IS talking to Arum. You gonna try and say that doesn't count? Save yourself the further embarrassment.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #205
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Sorry. YOU are the one making a fool of yourself here. "SEEN" that Schaefer has admitted that Mares' manager IS talking to Arum. You gonna try and say that doesn't count? Save yourself the further embarrassment.
whatever helps you cope the pain my dude! You're in the minority if you actually think Arum is gonna make this fight. History has shown this old greedy hag robbing us paying fans.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #206
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Shut your old stubborn ass up and take your fraud ass back into hiding...So what was your point of even trying to argue if your sorry ass wasnt trying to defend Arum you *****??

Thats all you do, shoot off pure non-sense and then when the old hag you so desperately defend, makes you look like a dumb you come back and try to unleash your pathetic, lame insults.

Cant wait for your bitchass to comeback with another long winded post full of your usually sorry bullshit!
HIding? From a message board full of twats like you?
It doesn't matter what I say, you'll just respond with shit like this. Hell, I could say something about floyd you agree with, and you'd still come off like a cunty bitch towards me. Just do yourself a ****in favor, learn to read and understand exactly what you see on the screen asshole.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #207
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
It doesn't matter what I say, you'll just respond with shit like this. Hell, I could say something about floyd you agree with, and you'd still come off like a cunty bitch towards me. Just do yourself a ****in favor, learn to read and understand exactly what you see on the screen asshole.
LMAO! Like I said, take your crusty ass back to hiding...I knew your bitchass was gonna respond with some weak shit like this.

And please be more specific on what " I need to read"
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #208
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
whatever helps you cope the pain my dude! You're in the minority if you actually think Arum is gonna make this fight. History has shown this old greedy hag robbing us paying fans.
You high? No skin off my nose what he does or doesn't do. You keep ignoring the facts here. Mares' manager says he is in talks with Arum. Who is not involved? That's right. Schaefer. He knows Nonito makes Mares' look less than ordinary. They want none of that they just want fools to believe the do. Guess what, that seems to work all to well.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #209
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
He seems to have some of his personal involved in this shit and is trying to lay it on others. Not sure why anyone would do that. I guess believing they have some special inside knowledge gets them through otherwise uneventful lives?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #210
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
LMAO! Like I said, take your crusty ass back to hiding...I knew your bitchass was gonna respond with some weak shit like this.

And please be more specific on what " I need to read"

See...like I said. You respond like this to pretty much ANYTHING anyone says. And you think you're the better poster responding like a 14yo little bitch girl who just got her priod? You need to read A LOT of shit asshole. LIke I said, nothing I posted in this thread defends anything arum is or was doing. It's called mearly stating the facts of the situation. You went on your rag about Arum because Arum did not say yes to Schaeffer IMMEDIATELY, when Donaire had NOT EVEN FOUGHT YET. You don't get it, and probably never will. But as long as you had floyd fanboys here to back you and tell you how smart you are , you'll never ****in learn a thing. You're a cunt 4 life and I'm sure very pleasant to hang out with.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum