Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #31
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

remember that poster called Darlo lad, asking for sites to dwnload boxing.......its ****ing him!

they call me Lt Columbo.
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #32
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I don't give a **** what forums you're on, I don't know you. I just find that gay dating one and the fact you're denying it funny as ****.
He denies that's him but on the profile (I had to look for research purposes) it clearly states interests as, Boxing, Wrestling, Liverpool and XBox.

He's active on everyone of the forum links I PM'd some of you, he spends his entire life on forums, playing online games, sad bastard.

Rumbled, your time is over Craney.

**** OFF.
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #33
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel2010 View Post
remember that poster called Darlo lad, asking for sites to dwnload boxing.......its ****ing him!

they call me Lt Columbo.
Really, how you suss that Mig?
Old 01-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #34
miguel2010
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Cutter Ant View Post
Really, how you suss that Mig?
same posting style an in that pic it says from darlington!. 2+2= craney91!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #35
True_Hero
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Burns won't duck Broner; Broner will duck Burns after Burns beats Vazquez who is a much superior opponent.

Broner is a hype job. If Rees was a bigger puncher I honestly don't think Broner could beat him.
True_Hero is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #36
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Is this you Craney?
Love your style Paulie, I didn't have the bottle to post picture, didn't want banning until I'd PM'd a few people.

Well done mate
Old 01-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #37
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Love your style Paulie, I didn't have the bottle to post picture, didn't want banning until I'd PM'd a few people.

Well done mate
Cheers.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel2010 View Post
same posting style an in that pic it says from darlington!. 2+2= craney91!
I saw the Darlington on the profile but not familiar with Darlo. Well spotted

Hope we've embarrassed the bastard so much he never returns
Old 01-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #39
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 01-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #40
miguel2010
ESB Addict

Quote:
I saw the Darlington on the profile but not familiar with Darlo. Well spotted

Hope we've embarrassed the bastard so much he never returns
hope so pal!

ive said some harsh stuff on here before, but ive said sorry, so, im trying to learn from my errors in the past.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #41
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Classic internet forum exposure if that gay dating site thing is accurate!
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #42
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode View Post
Classic internet forum exposure if that gay dating site thing is accurate!
It is despite his denials
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #43
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

He clearly wants to bum Ricky Burns then and, rather alarmingly, possibly Billy Nelson as well in that case, but one thing for certain is that he LOVES Adrien Broner!!!

BTW I have absolutely no problem with gay people whatsoever, but if you are Craney it is surely better to just admit it and not pretend you have a completely different life to the one you do? You don't want to be the Post-Wham George Michael of the internet forum world do you?
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 06:23 PM   #44
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Exclamation Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Considering my thread has been overrun again by multiple accounters with nothing better to do. I should never have to explain myself to someone, anyone, over the internet. What I say doesnt matter, because I'm talking to multiple account users.

But instead of my reputation going further down the pan, because of the work of one unbelievably sad individual with an agenda to get me removed from the forum, by using an unlimited amount of accounts at their disposal, to back up their argument to influence others.

So this is not for that person, but the genuine people on this forum who may be fooled by this sad lifes work.

1) I'm not from Darlington. And never have been.
2) That is a Photoshopped picture. Using the picture of somebody else, and inserting my username into the picture. Whats sad, is it appears the sad person doing this actually accessed the site to get that background.
3) I have never uploaded a picture of myself on the internet, ever.
4) The obsessed multiple account using internet troll, did a predictable google search on the username, and flicked through 38 pages of POSSIBLE links, that may or may not be related to me. For instance, there is a twitter account using the same username, I have never been on social media. As I confirmed in a separate thread, I was a former poster on the Liverpool forum KopTalk. I am a Liverpool supporter. Not Manchester United.
5) I do not play online computer games. Be it Xbox or Playstation.
6) I do not post on any other forum apart from this one.

Considering the disinfo spouted, online harassment, and the use of somebody else's picture, of which they have no right in law to use in this way, as a tactic to influence others, and attack another person over the internet.

This is now beyond a forum problem, but actually a criminal matter. Not only that, but the moderation on this forum over the past couple of days has been nothing short of atrocious, it has been blatantly obvious, that somebody at work, has been dedicating themselves, 24 hours a day, to try and attack me and get me removed from the forum. These accounts have been allowed to be created, with no checks being run to establish who this person is. I dont know whether the moderators assume I am one and the same, both the attacker and myself. But they would clearly see the truth if they run the check on this account. The person has also tried to get as much personal details as possible through google searches. And even faked an offensive picture claiming to be me when it is not. This is criminal as well as using the picture of somebody else without consent. Moderators have a job to do, and they have the tools to run the check, as does the Admin. Which in turn means, TPTB on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have not adhered to the T&C's that the forum enforces on registration. It is a two way agreement, and despite continued complaints, the harassment continues, and the accounts are allowed to be created.

There is only so many accounts you can add to the ignore list. Intentional Butt seemed to confirm who this user was yesterday, of which the user seemingly admitted, today, further accounts have been created. And no moderator has been active in this thread. Nor have moderators banned or stepped in at any time.

As I said, this is now a criminal matter and will be dealt with as just.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #45
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
As I said, this is now a criminal matter and will be dealt with as just.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum