Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #61
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Craney I've never even had a go at you in the past once but you don't help yourself by continually trolling and being such a raving doughnut with most of your posts.

You think this is a criminal matter and the police are actually going to give a flying **** that someone has exposed you on an internet forum? If it isn't you then it's not embarrassing and you have nothing to be concerned about as it's just a joke and doesn't affect you!
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #62
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Wouldn't say angry. I'm calm, cool and collected.

All I know is this stuff online needs to stop. Its become riddled with these sort of people who think they have a free reign to do what they want. If we allow it to continue, online will get worse. It's already an epidemic. It tends to be sad mentally ill teenagers who look to escape, they normally reflect out what has been done onto them in the past. If they're not playing Call of Duty, they are online doing this. When it starts to get personal with lies being spouted everywhere, it crosses the line. This isnt just bringing me into disrepute, but the very forum itself.

I would laugh along, like I have been, but its gone beyond a joke, with no moderation present, I will treat this as a criminal matter. Which it clearly is.

I'd urge you all to refrain from posting and for the admin to lock this thread, but keep its content saved.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #63
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Will you please shut the **** up you boring repetitive bandwidth stealing cunt
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #64
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode View Post
Classic internet forum exposure if that gay dating site thing is accurate!
Craney might be a cunt, but what the **** is the issue if he's gay?

Don't bring homophobia into this. Who he ****s isn't relevant and shouldn't be grounds for mockery. His other forum accounts are fair game of course.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #65
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Is this what you write on the "About Me" section on the gay dating website?
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #66
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Do you not think it odd that

a) This thread hasn't been pulled?

b) I haven't been banned yet?

Mods are probably loving this as they hate Craney as much as we do, but he never quite does enough to earn a ban.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #67
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post

Don't bring homophobia into this. Who he ****s isn't relevant and shouldn't be grounds for mockery. His other forum accounts are fair game of course.
I don't give a **** if he's gay, don't know the bloke. Just the fact that he's an annoying troll who's having the piss taken out of him for continually denying something when he's clearly been nicked. That's funny.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #68
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

I would show you a picture of me if I had one on the PC.

"Hello Gav"

I better ask my mother what name she REALLY gave me? If I'm Gavin then I've been living a whole life so far with the wrong name.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #69
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I don't give a **** if he's gay, don't know the bloke. Just the fact that he's an annoying troll who's having the piss taken out of him for continually denying something when he's clearly been nicked. That's funny.
How do you KNOW, I'm trolling.

You dont.

Neither do you KNOW I have multiple accounts.

Which I dont and never have.

I have nout to hide, and have urged the moderators to run the check.

Which they dont. But they have said, there is no reason to be alerted, and I haven't said anything for them to ban me of the forum.

So what do you want me to do, or say?

I'm apparently called Gav, 21, gay and from Darlington....all according to some sad no life dai ling ping wannabe, with the latest photoshop.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #70
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756

who else writes like this?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #71
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Fully agree DFT and I can assure you last thing I am is homophobic, it is funny though when you consider that Craney claimed he had 5 children last week (think that was in the Burns v Vasquez meet up thread)
Old 01-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #72
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

All I know is this stuff online needs to stop. Its become riddled with these sort of people who think they have a free reign to do what they want. If we allow it to continue, online will get worse. It's already an epidemic. It tends to be sad mentally ill teenagers who look to escape, they normally reflect out what has been done onto them in the past. If they're not playing Call of Duty, they are online doing this. When it starts to get personal with lies being spouted everywhere, it crosses the line. This isnt just bringing me into disrepute, but the very forum itself.

I would laugh along, like I have been, but its gone beyond a joke, with no moderation present, I will treat this as a criminal matter. Which it clearly is.

I'd urge you all to refrain from posting and for the admin to lock this thread, but keep its content saved.
Quote:
I will not stand for such behavior
Old 01-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #73
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756

more to come....not arsed if hes a hermaphrodite, hes a lying troll cunt.
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #74
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

I'm not remotely homophobic in the slightest, I just find it extremely amusing if a little harsh that Craney has been tracked down to some seedy internet *** site, his ***uality is of no consequence.
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #75
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum