Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #76
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Any posts taken out of context are simply that, because your one and the same and trying to get me removed.

I was banned from that forum because not just me, about 10 others, questioned the owner of the site on an article.

.....or are you just missing that bit out?
craney91 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #77
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

mentions derek acorah and has acorah views on youtube page.

do one troll.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #78
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Cutter Ant View Post
Fully agree DFT and I can assure you last thing I am is homophobic, it is funny though when you consider that Craney claimed he had 5 children last week (think that was in the Burns v Vasquez meet up thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode View Post
I'm not remotely homophobic in the slightest, I just find it extremely amusing if a little harsh that Craney has been tracked down to some seedy internet *** site, his ***uality is of no consequence.
I have faith in you both - I just feel uncomfortable when someone's ***uality becomes an issue of debate. First and foremost, the issue with Craney is that he's a twat.

But yes, if you live in the public eye and try to generate attention, you can't complain when you get exposed. That would be like giving the prostitute your real name and address.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #79
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
How do you KNOW, I'm trolling.

You dont.

Neither do you KNOW I have multiple accounts.

Which I dont and never have.

I have nout to hide, and have urged the moderators to run the check.

Which they dont. But they have said, there is no reason to be alerted, and I haven't said anything for them to ban me of the forum.

So what do you want me to do, or say?

I'm apparently called Gav, 21, gay and from Darlington....all according to some sad no life dai ling ping wannabe, with the latest photoshop.
I want you to shut the **** up and stop whining about how you're going to get the police involved just because your having the piss taken out of you by people you've previously annoyed. If you're really not the guy in the gay website profile you'd either just ignore us or prove that you're not. You haven't done either.

What's all this "I won't have my good name slandered?" Who the **** are you? You're just fan who writes on a forum like the rest of us, you have no name on here to defend.

Either grow a thick skin or stop handing us sticks to hit you with.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #80
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

How ironic, that was in direct response to a troll.

But you dont mention that bit, do you?

Maybe you should sign out and then sign back into your koptalk account miguel.....or any other of the 500 million you have.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #81
miguel2010
ESB Addict

Quote:
Any posts taken out of context are simply that, because your one and the same and trying to get me removed.

I was banned from that forum because not just me, about 10 others, questioned the owner of the site on an article.

.....or are you just missing that bit out?
thought you said youve never posted on any other forum apart from this!

Old 01-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #82
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

The police, oddly enough, don't worry too much about hurt feelings and slander of an assumed name on the internet.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #83
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel2010 View Post
thought you said youve never posted on any other forum apart from this!

Errrrr. I said I posted on that forum. Maybe you should do some more searching out of 40 odd pages of google, dso you can find some more content on koptalk for you to pluck.

I dont post anywhere else apart from this forum now Mr Miguel.

The only people being rumbled are the people I have exposed as being multiple accounts. You are now going full on to try and win this battle of yours.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #84
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Incredibly odd that he claims to have five children as well, clearly a type of walter mitty character possibly suffering from some form of aspergers syndrome. Craney, I don't care if you're gay or bi or a***ual and I even forgive you for being a Liverpool fan, no need to leave the forum either, just stop trolling and be a normal person and all is good.
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #85
miguel2010
ESB Addict

Quote:
How ironic, that was in direct response to a troll.

But you dont mention that bit, do you?

Maybe you should sign out and then sign back into your koptalk account miguel.....or any other of the 500 million you have.
its called google search and snipping tool, ya ****ing bloodclot.

why would i want an account on lfc? im a gooner!

jesus ****ing wept

do a search on me, im always logging into sites using miguel2010, and you knw what, ill own up to it cos im a man!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #86
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Seems Craney is a total **** on every site he's on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Classic Craney, pompous, arrogant, deluded, thick as ****.
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #87
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
The police, oddly enough, don't worry too much about hurt feelings and slander of an assumed name on the internet.
Try telling that to twatter.

Its serious business now, and the trolls will be gutted when they start policing the internet. But they should know, that they caused it in the first place.

Weak minded teenagers in recent times have committed suicide over some of the stuff that they have received online.

Unfortunately, I wont be doing that. But I will be doing something about these people who think they run the world......on the internet.

If only we could switch between people in real life as easy as this ay?
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #88
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
I have faith in you both - I just feel uncomfortable when someone's ***uality becomes an issue of debate. First and foremost, the issue with Craney is that he's a twat.

But yes, if you live in the public eye and try to generate attention, you can't complain when you get exposed. That would be like giving the prostitute your real name and address.
Great post
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #89
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGoode View Post
Incredibly odd that he claims to have five children as well, clearly a type of walter mitty character possibly suffering from some form of aspergers syndrome. Craney, I don't care if you're gay or bi or a***ual and I even forgive you for being a Liverpool fan, no need to leave the forum either, just stop trolling and be a normal person and all is good.
Did you read the rest of that 5 kids post, it was tongue in cheek.

SURELY NOT?

This aint tongue in cheek. Far f*cking from it.

Gav, 21 and from Darlington. Because that "thing" says so. Just

What would the internet be like if photoshop had never been invented?
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #90
miguel2010
ESB Addict

Quote:
Errrrr. I said I posted on that forum. Maybe you should do some more searching out of 40 odd pages of google, dso you can find some more content on koptalk for you to pluck.

I dont post anywhere else apart from this forum now Mr Miguel.

The only people being rumbled are the people I have exposed as being multiple accounts. You are now going full on to try and win this battle of yours.
numero seis (6) for retards..your words...**** reading back over ur drivel.
1) I'm not from Darlington. And never have been.
2) That is a Photoshopped picture. Using the picture of somebody else, and inserting my username into the picture. Whats sad, is it appears the sad person doing this actually accessed the site to get that background.
3) I have never uploaded a picture of myself on the internet, ever.
4) The obsessed multiple account using internet troll, did a predictable google search on the username, and flicked through 38 pages of POSSIBLE links, that may or may not be related to me. For instance, there is a twitter account using the same username, I have never been on social media. As I confirmed in a separate thread, I was a former poster on the Liverpool forum KopTalk. I am a Liverpool supporter. Not Manchester United.
5) I do not play online computer games. Be it Xbox or Playstation.
6) I do not post on any other forum apart from this one.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum