Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

View Poll Results: Was Vitali still trying to Kick AFTER he got knocked out?
Yes.. his legs was still kicking 14 35.90%
No.. he was removed from consciousness 25 64.10%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #61
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: VIDEO: Vitali Klitschko knocked out by Pele Reid in a kickboxing match (1992)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezel8764 View Post
Haye has found the Blueprint.
I very much doubt that Haye would be allowed to kick Vitali in the chin
damian38 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #62
RJJ's Jab
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1185
Default Re: VIDEO: Vitali Klitschko knocked out by Pele Reid in a kickboxing match (1992)

I seen this earlier It's quite amazing It has finally re-surfaced after so long.
RJJ's Jab is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #63
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
****ing hell man, get that sand out of your vagina.

If a video of any other top boxer getting knocked out in a different sport surfaced there would be just as much, if not more interest in.

Vitali has a great chin and has never been down in the boxing ring, with many people for years believing he'd never been knocked out in his life. All the while there were rumours that he had been stopped once before, in a kick boxing match, but no one had seen it. Then Vitali denies that he's ever been knocked out.

With that in mind, you're actually getting your panties in a twist about a bunch of boxing fans on a boxing forum posting in a thread where this mythical video is being shared? I think if anyone here has a bit of a problem it's you. Ok, we understand you like this guy, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a girl every time there is a conversation about Vitali that isn't necessarily positive.

It's pathetic. Sort it out.

All I'm saying is, it seems a bit odd to me. Sort of like if I went to an NBA forum, and started posting about Michael Jordan's baseball career in high school. Or if I went to an NFL forum, and posted about Bo Jackson's baseball stats in college. It's all a bit off topic, not relevant to the sport or the forum it's being posted in. It's simply being used as a tool to hate/bring down another fighter.

As much as I dislike Mayweather, I cannot imagine myself spending time to dig things up and post about him. Seems childish.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #64
ikeabuchia
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

all the klittards lol this is the first time you seen this video period. it is imprinted into your psyche now . K.O. 2

Last edited by ikeabuchia; 01-24-2013 at 10:07 AM.
ikeabuchia is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #65
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

It would have been better if he made a Khan dance on the way down though
dyna is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #66
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

I have to be honest though. After Reid and Lewis, it's no wonder Vitali does't want to fight Haye. If I were him, I wouldn't fight another slick black Brit either.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #67
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
I have to be honest though. After Reid and Lewis, it's no wonder Vitali does't want to fight Haye. If I were him, I wouldn't fight another slick black Brit either.

Same scorecards
Same cut
Same round

dyna is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #68
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingDomain View Post
As much as I dislike Mayweather, I cannot imagine myself spending time to dig things up and post about him. Seems childish.
Thats's because for some reasons you seem to think it has to be about 'dislike', which is what I'm saying is ridiculous.

For a start the thread was made by champion, a Klitschko fan.

The only person who is being childish here is the person who seems bothered that people are watching and talking about this video.

I really cannot get my head around your behaviour.

Quote:

All I'm saying is, it seems a bit odd to me. Sort of like if I went to an NBA forum, and started posting about Michael Jordan's baseball career. Or if I went to an NFL forum, and posted about Bo Jackson's baseball career.

It's all a bit off topic, not relevant to the sport or the forum it's being posted in.
A video of one of the best HWs of his generation, noted for his exceptional chin, being knocked out for the only time in his fighting career (in an incident that he claims never happened) is not relevant to a boxing forum.

Ok.

Quote:
It's simply being used as a tool to hate/bring down another fighter.
Seriously, how old are you?
Old 01-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #69
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
BORKED

Wow you found this video. I hear about it, never saw it.

jisi is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #70
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
BORKED
By the way Champion, great find and thanks for sharing.

Can't believe Vitali denied this happened
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #71
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
Knocked him pretty stiff too.

KO's can happen to anyone.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #72
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Damn, I was just about to post this.

Where are the chin checkers? I know Rico is biased, but the others should have a field day with this.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #73
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

All I'm saying is, it seems a bit odd to me. Sort of like if I went to an NBA forum, and started posting about Michael Jordan's baseball career in high school. Or if I went to an NFL forum, and posted about Bo Jackson's baseball stats in college. It's all a bit off topic, not relevant to the sport or the forum it's being posted in. It's simply being used as a tool to hate/bring down another fighter.

Come on dude. How long have you been on ESB? Remember the video of Haye getting stopped in the amateurs that got posted a bunch of times. Maybe you're above such childishness, but you damn well that if there were a video of Mayweather getting sparked in the amateurs like Vitali was against Reid that it would have been posted on this forum literally thousands of times by people who despise him.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #74
Delroc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1233

ill admit i didnt think the footage or even the incident existed but just for some depth on how long ago it was i took this from another forum.

Top 10 movies of 1992.

1. Home Alone 2
2. Batman Returns
3. Lethal Weapon 3
4. Sister Act
5. Aladdin
6. Wayne's World
7. A League of Their Own
8. Basic Instinct
9. The Bodyguard
10. A Few Good Men

he landed his heel on his chin which is probably one of the single hardest strikes a person can throw. Its crazy that it even landed honestly.
Delroc is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #75
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delroc View Post
ill admit i didnt think the footage or even the incident existed but just for some depth on how long ago it was i took this from another forum.

Top 10 movies of 1992.

1. Home Alone 2
2. Batman Returns
3. Lethal Weapon 3
4. Sister Act
5. Aladdin
6. Wayne's World
7. A League of Their Own
8. Basic Instinct
9. The Bodyguard
10. A Few Good Men

he landed his heel on his chin which is probably one of the single hardest strikes a person can throw. Its crazy that it even landed honestly.
Home Alone 2 is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum