Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #121
Fight News
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 152
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Rico fag butthurt his idol couldn't knock out Chisora. Considering Chisora has never been knocked down or out prior to Haye for someone to knock him out would show power. Your a clueless little p rick who is not man enough to admit he was proven wrong.
Fight News is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #122
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Chisora is now the standard to see if a fighter has power or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight News View Post
Rico fag butthurt his idol couldn't knock out Chisora. Considering Chisora has never been knocked down or out prior to Haye for someone to knock him out would show power. Your a clueless little p rick who is not man enough to admit he was proven wrong.
That was my reason too to mention the Chisora fight.

Haye knocks Chisora out, Vitali could not.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #123
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

There are question marks surrounding Haye's chin, conditioning, I'm a fan but I wouldn't be surprised if he got the Vitali fight, and ran away all night just looking to survive like he did against Wlad

But one thing you cannot question with Haye is his power.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #124
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
I hope Vitali leaves him out in the cold.
Prime Wlad who is much better than old Vitali didn't get anywhere near stopping Haye

This version of Vitali really doesn't have a hope of winning by stoppage, but Haye does
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #125
Salty Dog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,446
vCash: 1000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy_racer View Post
Prime Wlad who is much better than old Vitali didn't get anywhere near stopping Haye

This version of Vitali really doesn't have a hope of winning by stoppage, but Haye does
You might have a point if your boy had sufficient testicular mass to get within punching range...
Salty Dog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #126
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

He was in punching range of Wlad for most of their fight and Wlad is more dangerous and faster opponent than Vitali right now

He was in punching range of Chisora all night aswell
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #127
gdm
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Will david gaye spend 6 rounds on his knees like he did against Wlad?
gdm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:40 AM   #128
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy_racer View Post
He was in punching range of Wlad for most of their fight and Wlad is more dangerous and faster opponent than Vitali right now

He was in punching range of Chisora all night aswell


Haye wants to counter Wlad, makes him miss with the punches and than counter hard.

But with Emanuel Steward in Wlad´s corner it did not work well for Haye. Wlad sticks to the plan and react well against all things Haye did.

Wlad is fast, very fast.

But against Vitali Haye would do much better.

Haye will win by TKO.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 AM   #129
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PED MESS PART 1
Posts: 3,437
vCash: 1001
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Vitali makes something like $6M against mandatory opponent with full house.

Sky PPV - Haye's ace after he put Setanta out of business, does not exist anymore and Boxnation can't back him millions.

Haye ends fighting Vitali for Sosnowski-money.
Overhill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #130
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,299
vCash: 773
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

If Vitali did quit i really dont think its cause he was afraid of Haye
Theron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #131
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhill View Post
Vitali makes something like $6M against mandatory opponent with full house. Sky PPV - Haye's ace after he put Setanta out of business, does not exist anymore and Boxnation can't back him millions. Haye ends fighting Vitali for Sosnowski-money.
I really do not know much about Sky PPV. I think for this fight
If it happened they may be tempted to carry it. Shaunster would
have more info on Sky I am sure than most on here.
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #132
G Man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,416
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Haye is obsessed, why can't he fight someone else until Vitali has made a decision?
G Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #133
FrochFan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Vitali is ducking.
FrochFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #134
MarvellousMerv
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 218
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post


Haye wants to counter Wlad, makes him miss with the punches and than counter hard.

But with Emanuel Steward in Wlad´s corner it did not work well for Haye. Wlad sticks to the plan and react well against all things Haye did.

Wlad is fast, very fast.
I think Haye was extremely surprised by Wlad's speed and reflexes. He's very quick, deceptively so and could match Haye for speed all night. His superior footwork made it sure Haye got very few opportunities to counter and most of the time he did Wladimir was out of danger quickly and Haye was left over-reaching.

It has no bearing on Haye vs Vitali, a fight I think is there for Haye to win especially at this stage of VK's career and one I would like to see even though most of VK's fans don't.
MarvellousMerv is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #135
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calgary.Alberta.Canada
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 2217
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrochFan View Post
Vitali is ducking.
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013