Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #121
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Dont be confused Billy. I said Ricky Burns is a domesticated world champion, so when your fighting the likes of Kevin Mitchell, and turn your nose up at fighting Broner in the US. You are domestic level. .
Craney pal, I don't normally point out grammatical mistakes as it's sad and old fashioned but I really have issues with people that don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" !

You've used it incorrectly at the beginning then correctly after that.

It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit!!
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #122
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Dont be confused Billy. I said Ricky Burns is a domesticated world champion, so when your fighting the likes of Kevin Mitchell, and turn your nose up at fighting Broner in the US. You are domestic level. Ricky's next fight is credible, so we will give him the benefit of the doubt. But from purely an American standpoint, Ricky Burns is a domestic fighter. And until he steps up and fights on a big card, bigger event and abroad, he will always be tagged with that unfortunately.

I still cant understand why he and his management would be so reluctant, the US is where the money and the glory is, and for a humble fighter like Ricky Burns, you'd expect him to be jumping through rings of fire for that "arrival fight" and oppurtunity on the biggest stage of them all.

Its like being given the chance to fight in the UFC, your dream, but turning it down to keep fighting in some back alley cage fighting event.
A domesticated world champ you really are a **** Craney sorry.
And our next fight is only creditable? Surely 2 of the top LW in the world rankings is more than creditable,both world champs unification fight I'd think so Craney,give credit to Ricky coz he deserves it 100% he's easily the most improved boxer in the Uk over the last 2-3 years
billy nelson is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #123
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
A domesticated world champ you really are a **** Craney sorry.
And our next fight is only creditable? Surely 2 of the top LW in the world rankings is more than creditable,both world champs unification fight I'd think so Craney,give credit to Ricky coz he deserves it 100% he's easily the most improved boxer in the Uk over the last 2-3 years
Well factually Billy he is. So is Adrien Broner for that matter. Thing is though, he has the luxury of being where its all at anyway.

If Burns vs. Vazquez is not a credible fight, then what do you want me to say?

The fact is Billy, Ricky Burns aint fought f*ck all at Lightweight, this is his 1st big fight at this weight. And if you actually look back, you'll see I'm not the only one saying that on here. But you like me, so what can I say?

This is a credible fight against a top Lightweight. More so than the other fighters Ricky has faced at this weight (you can make an argument for Katsidis) But what do you want people to say? Woopedyf*ckingdoo go Ricky and !?!

My word, if Ricky starts getting these sort of fights under his belt from now on, the people will stand up and take notice. Or will it go back to square one after this "huge, mega" fight?

BTW, I've never disputed your claim about Ricky being improved, so just stop going on like I have.

Well done Morrison, well done Billy, well done Ricky, you've FINALLY got a fight worth talking about, now how about you shut up with the jip, and show us what Ricky is REALLY made of at this level? Eh?

And before we start getting to comfortable, I'll be looking more forward to Ricky's next fight more so than this one. Lets see how it plans out in the future, lets be honest, Ricky might refuse to fight Broner again, and then it will be a title defence (if he beats Vazquez) against Liam Walsh or something.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #124
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well factually Billy he is. So is Adrien Broner for that matter. Thing is though, he has the luxury of being where its all at anyway.

If Burns vs. Vazquez is not a credible fight, then what do you want me to say?

The fact is Billy, Ricky Burns aint fought f*ck all at Lightweight, this is his 1st big fight at this weight. And if you actually look back, you'll see I'm not the only one saying that on here. But you like me, so what can I say?

This is a credible fight against a top Lightweight. More so than the other fighters Ricky has faced at this weight (you can make an argument for Katsidis) But what do you want people to say? Woopedyf*ckingdoo go Ricky and !?!

My word, if Ricky starts getting these sort of fights under his belt from now on, the people will stand up and take notice. Or will it go back to square one after this "huge, mega" fight?

BTW, I've never disputed your claim about Ricky being improved, so just stop going on like I have.

Well done Morrison, well done Billy, well done Ricky, you've FINALLY got a fight worth talking about, now how about you shut up with the jip, and show us what Ricky is REALLY made of at this level? Eh?

And before we start getting to comfortable, I'll be looking more forward to Ricky's next fight more so than this one. Lets see how it plans out in the future, lets be honest, Ricky might refuse to fight Broner again, and then it will be a title defence (if he beats Vazquez) against Liam Walsh or something.

Is there something you need to get off your chest mate, because your utter obsession with that damned arse licking smilie you seem so fond of and your love of steroid junkie soap opera's is painting an unnerving picture of you.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #125
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

This is my ignore list in full:

Amazing one
BELOWTHEBELT
Bill C84
Camaris
CamR21
dannyboy147
DavetheSlave
Dean
dftaylor
DrMo
Gero
happydrinks
icemax
Jim Bowen
jonny v
JonnyBGoode
KopTalk
Leaf Cutter Ant
Llanlad
Markyboy86
Michael300
miguel2010
OBD
PaulieMc
Paup snith
Pecsaetan
PUG
Rabbie1980
REEVO
rossco666
sikeside
sniffmybadger
Special
Stunkie
Trail
Webzcas
widdy
|A|C|S|

Any posts or replies or messages by these people cannot be seen, unless I sign out. Now you all know this, I suggest you stop wasting your time and posting, or alternatively, go and make another 50 accounts to add to your collection.

Soon enough, those will join the privileged list also.

I bid you all goodnight.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #126
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:

Amazing one
BELOWTHEBELT
Bill C84
Camaris
CamR21
dannyboy147
DavetheSlave
Dean
dftaylor
DrMo
Gero
happydrinks
icemax
Jim Bowen
jonny v
JonnyBGoode
KopTalk
Leaf Cutter Ant
Llanlad
Markyboy86
Michael300
miguel2010
OBD
PaulieMc
Paup snith
Pecsaetan
PUG
Rabbie1980
REEVO
rossco666
sikeside
sniffmybadger
Special
Stunkie
Trail
Webzcas
widdy
|A|C|S|

Any posts or replies or messages by these people cannot be seen, unless I sign out. Now you all know this, I suggest you stop wasting your time and posting, or alternatively, go and make another 50 accounts to add to your collection.

I bid you all goodnight.
Yet amazingly you were able to see my posts the other day and reply to them. ESB must have the worst blocking tool going. Or you're just a lying gasbag!
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #127
Stunkie
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

Amazing one
BELOWTHEBELT
Bill C84
Camaris
CamR21
dannyboy147
DavetheSlave
Dean
dftaylor
DrMo
Gero
happydrinks
icemax
Jim Bowen
jonny v
JonnyBGoode
KopTalk
Leaf Cutter Ant
Llanlad
Markyboy86
Michael300
miguel2010
OBD
PaulieMc
Paup snith
Pecsaetan
PUG
Rabbie1980
REEVO
rossco666
sikeside
sniffmybadger
Special
Stunkie
Trail
Webzcas
widdy
|A|C|S|

I bid you all goodnight.
That's not your ignore list craney that's your bucket list
Stunkie is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #128
Llanlad
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Cannot believe im on that list .

Ive offered to help you get to the bottom of why you behave like this on internet forums.

Honestly ... ive had a long few days of work and this thread has really cheered me up. lol

craney starts up yet another Broner v Burns thread to probably antagonize but its well and truly been turned on its head.

Just brilliant .. and well done to everyone thats done this..
Llanlad is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #129
Markyboy86
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunkie View Post
That's not your ignore list craney that's your bukkake list
fixed
Markyboy86 is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #130
Stunkie
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markyboy86 View Post
fixed
Stunkie is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #131
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Amazing one
BELOWTHEBELT
Bill C84
Camaris
CamR21
dannyboy147
DavetheSlave
Dean
dftaylor
DrMo
Gero
happydrinks
icemax
Jim Bowen
jonny v
JonnyBGoode
KopTalk
Leaf Cutter Ant
Llanlad
Markyboy86
Michael300
miguel2010
OBD
PaulieMc
Paup snith
Pecsaetan
PUG
Rabbie1980
REEVO
rossco666
sikeside
sniffmybadger
Special
Stunkie
Trail
Webzcas
widdy
|A|C|S|

I bid you all goodnight.

Who care's, your a nob anyway. To be honest Craney, that huge ignore list say's more about you than the people on it. Its blatantly obvious you have the general symptoms of 'Schizotypal personality disorder'.
rossco666 is online now  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #132
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanlad View Post
Cannot believe im on that list .

Ive offered to help you get to the bottom of why you behave like this on internet forums.

Honestly ... ive had a long few days of work and this thread has really cheered me up. lol

craney starts up yet another Broner v Burns thread to probably antagonize but its well and truly been turned on its head.

Just brilliant .. and well done to everyone thats done this..
Special thanks must go to my colleague at work (she must remain nameless sadly) who researched Craney91 at my request and found all the material that we've all enjoyed so much

After she had completed the task, she brought her findings to me with the succinct comment.

"Why are you interested in this Craney, he sounds like a total prick?"
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #133
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanlad View Post
Can I ask what help you offered Craney and the response you received?
Old 01-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #134
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Who care's, your a nob anyway.

Quote:
I will not stand for such behavior
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #135
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:

Amazing one
BELOWTHEBELT
Bill C84
Camaris
CamR21
dannyboy147
DavetheSlave
Dean
dftaylor
DrMo
Gero
happydrinks
icemax
Jim Bowen
jonny v
JonnyBGoode
KopTalk
Leaf Cutter Ant
Llanlad
Markyboy86
Michael300
miguel2010
OBD
PaulieMc
Paup snith
Pecsaetan
PUG
Rabbie1980
REEVO
rossco666
sikeside
sniffmybadger
Special
Stunkie
Trail
Webzcas
widdy
|A|C|S|

I bid you all goodnight.
that is a long list! You must get angry easily. Can't see the point in blocking people myself it would be shit not to be able to see all the posts.
Anyway,no I don't think burns would knock the fight back at all. It's a big fight for good money and he would fancy his chances.
p.Townend is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum