boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
croz
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Default Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

This is important for boxing. This is some solid proof the UFC have been lying about their PPV buys the whole time. Rampage says he gets told one number while another inflated number is released by MMA media.

around 12:18 in this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!

How long have we put up with this ****? All these comparisons between MMA and boxing when in reality they're probably not even close to our level? The UFC are trying to become bigger than boxing by releasing inflated numbers so people think they're big.
croz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,869
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Dana White: Rampage Jackson has made $15.2 million in career earnings fighting for UFC
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
white lies about quite alot
pong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
croz
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
Dana White: Rampage Jackson has made $15.2 million in career earnings fighting for UFC
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
white lies about quite alot
LOL
On the MMA forums they believed that instantly without question. I don't know how MMA fans can take that guy on his word.

Jesus, remember when he said Nike dropped Manny to replace him with Jon Jones? Nike almost literally pointed and laughed at him.
croz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,869
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by croz View Post
LOL
On the MMA forums they believed that instantly without question. I don't know how MMA fans can take that guy on his word.

Jesus, remember when he said Nike dropped Manny to replace him with Jon Jones? Nike almost literally pointed and laughed at him.
the mma media suck the most you think they would ask rampage about this.no chance
pong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,311
vCash: 115
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

so does floyd and gbp.....it happens.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #6
pong
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,869
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
so does floyd and gbp.....it happens.
nah hbo has to release proper ppv figures due to company law
pong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
Wilson
Journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 89
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by croz View Post
This is important for boxing. This is some solid proof the UFC have been lying about their PPV buys the whole time. Rampage says he gets told one number while another inflated number is released by MMA media.

around 12:18 in this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!

How long have we put up with this ****? All these comparisons between MMA and boxing when in reality they're probably not even close to our level? The UFC are trying to become bigger than boxing by releasing inflated numbers so people think they're big.

"Mommy, he's making faces again!"
Wilson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #8
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Ban this newb idiot and move this to the MMA forum!


PS: MMA rocks you newb ***GOT!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
Ban this newb idiot and move this to the MMA forum!


PS: MMA rocks you newb ***GOT!
You are the only ***got around here. Go have phone *** with BG you loser.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #10
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

You guys do know Rampage is almost out of the UFC. He has one fight left on his contract. He's not very happy with the UFC company right now!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #11
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
You are the only ***got around here. Go have phone *** with BG you loser.
Boxing girl is a nice person... Why are you always so hostile? You make me wanna puke! And switch that Avy ASAP... Gives off **** vibes! 2 guys sword fighting is strange. Just sayin..
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #12
RobertV77
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,001
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
You guys do know Rampage is almost out of the UFC. He has one fight left on his contract. He's not very happy with the UFC company right now!

Doesn't mean he is lying you goofy *******.
RobertV77 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #13
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV77 View Post
Doesn't mean he is lying you goofy *******.
Or it could mean he is lying due to bad feelings for the company..
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #14
Salty Dog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,491
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

UF-who?
Salty Dog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #15
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
so does floyd and gbp.....it happens.
Like Arum tells the truth in this matter?
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015