Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #61
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Will be sad to see you go mate. Just joined and have 4 posts but join the boxrec forum when you lose. Not as mad as here but I think I seen a dberry post there you 2 can get reacquainted.
What happened to your old account mate?
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #62
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,939
vCash: 0
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Jesus really?

I owned myself cause I picked my team to win, scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

Take the bet, it's only for a miserable 2 weeks
This spider guy reminds me of someone with his preoccupation with Mundine supporters and their posts.
Or maybe I am getting a bit like a poster who once could have been here.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #63
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
This spider guy reminds me of someone with his preoccupation with Mundine supporters and their posts.
Or maybe I am getting a bit like a poster who once could have been here.
I once thought that too, but I don't remember 'you know who' having any interest in MMA.

So whilst I thought it may have been, I don't think it could have been, or maybe it never was...
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #64
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
This spider guy reminds me of someone with his preoccupation with Mundine supporters and their posts.
Or maybe I am getting a bit like a poster who once could have been here.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #65
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,939
vCash: 0
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
What happened to your old account mate?
Never had an account there. Only just joined the boxrec forum a week ago.
I've been a member of ABF for a year and have 20 posts I just browse the forums occasionally when I get sick of here.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #66
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Jesus really?

I owned myself cause I picked my team to win, scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

Take the bet, it's only for a miserable 2 weeks


Your prediction in the poll for this fight is a Mundine win by KO. Then you turn around and start a thread looking for bets on a different and lesser result, and expect odds of 2:1 in your favour.

You really are a silly sausage
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #67
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,939
vCash: 0
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I once thought that too, but I don't remember 'you know who' having any interest in MMA.

So whilst I thought it may have been, I don't think it could have been, or maybe it never was...
I have just noticed him and he has what 8000 posts. I changed my username from bort to stifllers mum when I had 2000 odd posts. COULD IT BE or have been the spider has done the same.
Or it's teke.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #68
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post


Your prediction in the poll for this fight is a Mundine win by KO. Then you turn around and start a thread looking for bets on a different and lesser result, and expect odds of 2:1 in your favour.

You really are a silly sausage
My goodness just take the bet and stop getting all nerdy on me CHB.


I will go for a month and you 2 weeks.


The Thread is to make confident Geale huggers man up to how easily Geale will win.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #69
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

you just want to **** off when mundog loses teke. its your way of avoiding the joy of the whole of australia when the dog gets 'put down....'
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #70
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
My goodness just take the bet and stop getting all nerdy on me CHB.


I will go for a month and you 2 weeks.


The Thread is to make confident Geale huggers man up to how easily Geale will win.
I predicted in the poll Geale would win on points.

You predicted in the poll Mundine would win by KO.

If you get your prediction correct I'll leave ESB for a month.

If I get my prediction correct you leave ESB for a month.

Simple bet. Question is are you a man or mouse?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #71
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

actually, this is a bad bet, as the mundog nuthuggers will escape our joy of his demise.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #72
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
I predicted in the poll Geale would win on points.

You predicted in the poll Mundine would win by KO.

If you get your prediction correct I'll leave ESB for a month.

If I get my prediction correct you leave ESB for a month.

Simple bet. Question is are you a man or mouse?
I predicted in the poll blah blah blah, you predicted in the poll blach blah blah

This thread was to see just how confident DG fans are, its already a gleaming success.

Im going to go the mouse route thanks, my initial post in this thread stands.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #73
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
actually, this is a bad bet, as the mundog nuthuggers will escape our joy of his demise.
I'll be still here mate, we on for a bet.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #74
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
actually, this is a bad bet, as the mundog nuthuggers will escape our joy of his demise.
fact!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #75
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
fact!
I will do my time anytime you say, I can stick around for the initial heat until you tell me to f off
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013