Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #166
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
That's more Craney's thing, not Leaf Cutter Ant's.

Be careful, this thread is being "monitored"
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #167
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

[quote=oli;14640700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Thats Richard to you, cunt flap....Broner moves like his feet are set in concrete, and he has the turning circle of a super tanker

Yep. You know what your talking about dont you dicky. Got anymore stupid things to say about boxing? Gaylord

How's Year 7 treating you?
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #168
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

Call the po-lees on this thread!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Floyd-Joy-Sr is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #169
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd-Joy-Sr View Post
Call the po-lees on this thread!!!!
**** off.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #170
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bowen View Post
How's Year 7 treating you?
If oli doesn't stop this nonsense I can see i'll be starting a Craney style list of my own ..... that'll show him.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #171
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Cutter Ant View Post
**** off.
come put me out this thread punk! come put me out! come put me out this mutha****in thread punk! come put me out!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:00 AM   #172
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
come put me out this thread punk! come put me out! come put me out this mutha****in thread punk! come put me out!
If you don't have anything to add to Craneys already considerable humiliation this thread is no place for you.

As stated, **** off.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #173
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

Quote:
If you don't have anything to add to Craneys already considerable humiliation this thread is no place for you.

As stated, **** off.
craney 91? that punk ? that sucky ass? man i dont even care bout that fool. i dont care bout no fool. you need to relax your ass getting all worked up and shit like some feminine ish. like you a hoe or something. i done came up in this thread to see why it done made 13 pages. you dont bother me, i dont bother you, all my houses, all my cars is paid for. i done served my apprentiships in this forums man. as stated, you got a problem man, then come put me out this thread punk. leaf cutter ant? leaf cutter ant? you an ass cutter ant more like.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:18 AM   #174
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
But your consistently one of the worst posters and biggest ball bags and most predictable pratts on here mate. All your posts are wankerish and I couldn't give a **** what you've got to say about anything. Whenever you see a dftaylor post you just know its gunna be boring, wankerish and always just bumming a Brit no matter what. Total shit dick you are.

Why you think your some kind of authority figure on here is laughable. Defo one of the worst posters on the site. Top 3 worst.

On another thread I've been accused of never supporting the British fighter - I just can't make my mind up it seems!

But to know I'm in your top three worst posters makes me feel kind of good about myself.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #175
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
craney 91? that punk ? that sucky ass? man i dont even care bout that fool. i dont care bout no fool. you need to relax your ass getting all worked up and shit like some feminine ish. like you a hoe or something. i done came up in this thread to see why it done made 13 pages. you dont bother me, i dont bother you, all my houses, all my cars is paid for. i done served my apprentiships in this forums man. as stated, you got a problem man, then come put me out this thread punk. leaf cutter ant? leaf cutter ant? you an ass cutter ant more like.
This nonsense may pass for wit in the General but it's adding nothing to this magnificent thread.

Your Mayweather pastiche ceased to funny after three posts.

Knob.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #176
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet

Quote:
This nonsense may pass for wit in the General but it's adding nothing to this magnificent thread.

Your Mayweather pastiche ceased to funny after three posts.

Knob.
wit? the **** is that? some homo***ual ish?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #177
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post

On another thread I've been accused of never supporting the British fighter - I just can't make my mind up it seems!

But to know I'm in your top three worst posters makes me feel kind of good about myself.
You're on Craneys List AND in oli's top three, a remarkable achievement.

Well done DFT, well done, you should be proud.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #178
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post

I've never had you down as someone who loves British fighters with no reasoning tbh, sometimes I think you're slightly over critical if anything. Dunno what that deviant is on about!
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #179
Llanlad
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I think Leaf should start a new thread with details of posters who have put craney on ignore.

We could then have a craney like list with posters who have him on ignore ...

Anyone not on this list will be asked questions as to why thats the case....

If craney has a taste of his own medicine then maybe he will use the internet in a better way than he currently does.
Llanlad is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #180
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanlad View Post
I think Leaf should start a new thread with details of posters who have put craney on ignore.

We could then have a craney like list with posters who have him on ignore ...

Anyone not on this list will be asked questions as to why thats the case....

If craney has a taste of his own medicine then maybe he will use the internet in a better way than he currently does.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum