Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #181
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bowen View Post

I've never had you down as someone who loves British fighters with no reasoning tbh, sometimes I think you're slightly over critical if anything. Dunno what that deviant is on about!
Your so irrelevant Bowen i wouldn't even know you except for your gay looking avatar which tells me all i need to know about you . And iv no idea what this has to do with you but you need to stop trying to arse lick these lads. It's strange and embarrassing. Your like the soft lad at school who arse licked people so he wouldn't get twatted. Stop licking arse mate its shameful and gay. Go and seek relevancy elsewhere you sanctimonious pratt
oli is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #182
OBD

Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

I don't know why I'm on his ignore list, I lurk a lot more than I post so he's hardly punishing me. If he wants to be a churlish prick though then **** him, his pretentious attention seeking is hard enough to read, never mind engage with.
OBD is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #183
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
Your so irrelevant Bowen i wouldn't even know you except for your gay looking avatar which tells me all i need to know about you . And iv no idea what this has to do with you but you need to stop trying to arse lick these lads. It's strange and embarrassing. Your like the soft lad at school who arse licked people so he wouldn't get twatted. Stop licking arse mate its shameful and gay. Go and seek relevancy elsewhere you sanctimonious pratt
You asked me to:

Quote:
Suck my ****in penis
So doesn't that make you a bit "gay" ?
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #184
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBD View Post
I don't know why I'm on his ignore list, I lurk a lot more than I post so he's hardly punishing me. If he wants to be a churlish prick though then **** him, his pretentious attention seeking is hard enough to read, never mind engage with.
That's a good post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #185
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:

You're wonderful.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #186
Gavin Crane
Broner's No1 Fan.

Gavin Crane is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #187
afonso_alves
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

hahahahahaha craney, feel a bit sorry for him. what a weird little individual
afonso_alves is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #188
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Gavin Crane/KopTalk/Leaf Cutter Ant/R. Dean Taylor/Riddler aka aka aka aka aka......aka x500 million registered accounts to agree with yourself. I see that you are still here sunshine? So am I. Not that I can see your posts, but my word, you have been on this 24/7, never gone offline. When I was active (the first day you started this campaign.) you didnt go offline once.

I've been out all day, today, just come back, to find yet another new account registered and user notes left on my profile, and your also in conversations with your own alts. Wonderful. Sublime. Superb. Extraordinary. Magnificent.

But instead of twiddling with your photowank, and sitting on your computer all day trying to "bring down" an invisible person on the forum, go to this site instead:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If you dont find a job soon sonny boy, they'll stop your JSA!

Night Night
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #189
Rabbie1980
Contender
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Crane View Post

Rabbie1980 is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #190
Rabbie1980
Contender
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Gavin Crane/KopTalk/Leaf Cutter Ant/R. Dean Taylor/Riddler aka aka aka aka aka......aka x500 million registered accounts to agree with yourself. I see that you are still here sunshine? So am I. Not that I can see your posts, but my word, you have been on this 24/7, never gone offline. When I was active (the first day you started this campaign.) you didnt go offline once.

I've been out all day, today, just come back, to find yet another new account registered and user notes left on my profile, and your also in conversations with your own alts. Wonderful. Sublime. Superb. Extraordinary. Magnificent.

But instead of twiddling with your photowank, and sitting on your computer all day trying to "bring down" an invisible person on the forum, go to this site instead:

Night Night
Didn't he say on a previous comment that he was at work, and asked a girl there to find this material for him?? another craney classic
Rabbie1980 is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #191
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Night Night
Craney's wit
Old 01-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #192
afonso_alves
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:

Night Night
ya need to remove the throbbin 10 inch yogurt slinger from your mouth and start talking sense ya creep
afonso_alves is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #193
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbie1980 View Post
Didn't he say on a previous comment that he was at work, and asked a girl there to find this material for him?? another craney classic
There's also three different people using the Leaf Cutter Ant profile, at work and probably in their own homes.

Craney
Old 01-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #194
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso_alves View Post
hahahahahaha craney, feel a bit sorry for him. what a weird little individual
Careful, you'll go on the "list"
Old 01-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #195
Gavin Crane
Broner's No1 Fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbie1980 View Post
Hello Rabbie, thanks for the lovely welcome

Last edited by Gavin Crane; 01-25-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Gavin Crane is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum