Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 524 80.25%
False 129 19.75%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 12:15 AM   #3376
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTF View Post
What was the kickboxing thread
that gangly armed faggot got his jaw cracked in a kickboxing match .... The PEDer Vittles himself claimed that he was hit in his "injured thigh" and that is why he lost. Didn't know that someones thighs were that high up

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

if they are then it looks like he got hit in his vag

so the pro klittard forum probably had the thread deleted to try and hide their heroes shame
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #3377
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,304
vCash: 90
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome1612 View Post
And vitali was still outboxing Lewis
So was Frank Bruno. And he lasted longer than Vittles.


It's no good "outboxing" a guy, if the price you pay to do that is suffering so much damage the fight is stopped at the HALF WAY mark.

It's a flawed strategy.

I'm really unsure why 10 years later Vittles fans still haven't realised this.
thesandman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #3378
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobblock View Post
Was the Vitali kickboxing thread deleted? Can't find it.
Here thread:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #3379
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,107
vCash: 372
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Can't believe that such a great fight/event that got me to search for boxing debates online only to end up on this site and finally register nearly a decade ago has come down to a joke sticky thread.

To those that forgot how amazing this fight was, feel free to youtube when bored. Though I highly recommend a high quality and a flash USB drive on your widescreens. This fight was action packed, dramatic and all-epic. Can't believe I almost forgot how good it really was.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #3380
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Can't believe that such a great fight/event that got me to search for boxing debates online only to end up on this site and finally register nearly a decade ago has come down to a joke sticky thread.

To those that forgot how amazing this fight was, feel free to youtube when bored. Though I highly recommend a high quality and a flash USB drive on your widescreens. This fight was action packed, dramatic and all-epic. Can't believe I almost forgot how good it really was.
It's not a joke at all. You're just a Klittard alongside (Bremen/Champion/Vladimir23/King KHAN/Many others) and attempts to conjure up these conspiracy theories in order to justifiy Lewis robbing Vitali of the win. Most boxing fans know that Vitali got his face ripped to shreds by a 38 year old/Undertrained/Unmotivated/Ready to retire/Fat Lewis. Your persistence as a provocateur has blown up the general discussion forum with mindless shit threads and that's why a thread like this exists. To be a black hole to swallow them all up.

PS. We all know it was a great action packed fight and probably the best hw fight of the 21st century alongside Lyakhovich/Lamon Brewster
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #3381
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

So Vitaly retired Lewis, so what? So Wladimir beat Haye easily, so what? So Vitaly beat Hide and Williams so what? So the Klitschkos made all the British fighters look like shit, so what? So the Klitschkos took away a chance for Brits to have thier own British era in HW boxing, so what? So Ukraine owned Britain in HW boxing (even though Ukraine has like 2 fighters in the division and Britain has 100ds), so what?

All you Brits have nothing better to do then dedicate your lives to hating Klitschkos now? just accept that they owned your fighters and that's it.
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #3382
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
So Vitaly retired Lewis, so what? So Wladimir beat Haye easily, so what? So Vitaly beat Hide and Williams so what? So the Klitschkos made all the British fighters look like shit, so what? So the Klitschkos took away a chance for Brits to have thier own British era in HW boxing, so what? So Ukraine owned Britain in HW boxing (even though Ukraine has like 2 fighters in the division and Britain has 100ds), so what?

All you Brits have nothing better to do then dedicate your lives to hating Klitschkos now? just accept that they owned your fighters and that's it.
How do you explain TKO6?

Lewis TKO6 Vitali Klitschko

Lewis RIPPED Vitali's face in HALF

TKO6 - That is the universal result and one that will never change. It's a result all the Klittards have to live with until the world ends, forevermore.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #3383
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
So Vitaly retired Lewis, so what? So Wladimir beat Haye easily, so what? So Vitaly beat Hide and Williams so what? So the Klitschkos made all the British fighters look like shit, so what? So the Klitschkos took away a chance for Brits to have thier own British era in HW boxing, so what? So Ukraine owned Britain in HW boxing (even though Ukraine has like 2 fighters in the division and Britain has 100ds), so what?

All you Brits have nothing better to do then dedicate your lives to hating Klitschkos now? just accept that they owned your fighters and that's it.
TKO6, faggot

You're a bitch just like your mancrush Vittles
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #3384
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
TKO6, faggot

You're a bitch just like your mancrush Vittles
So Wladimir destroyed the best British HW in years easily, so what?
So Vitaly made Lewis retire and went on to dominate other Brits and make piles of money, so what? can't we all live in peace?
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #3385
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
How do you explain TKO6?

Lewis TKO6 Vitali Klitschko

Lewis RIPPED Vitali's face in HALF

TKO6 - That is the universal result and one that will never change. It's a result all the Klittards have to live with until the world ends, forevermore.
So Vitaly emotionally scarred you for life by destroying your favorite fighters in your favourite sport, so what?
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #3386
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Westhoughton, Lancashire
Posts: 4,112
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Got to give Vitali credit though. What is he 40/41 years of age, way past his best and he's still beating the type of fighters who where ending Tysons career.....
KCD is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #3387
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
So Vitaly emotionally scarred you for life by destroying your favorite fighters in your favourite sport, so what?


Scarred... hm. You mean like Vitali's face??!
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #3388
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post


Scarred... hm. You mean like Vitali's face??!
So now because of Vitaly you spend 90 percent of your life trying to discredit him and writing hate messages on ESB? So what?
so you refuse to enroll into mental institution even though all your relatives are trying to cure you from the obsession you have, So what?
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:06 PM   #3389
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
So Wladimir destroyed the best British HW in years easily, so what?
So Vitaly made Lewis retire and went on to dominate other Brits and make piles of money, so what? can't we all live in peace?
I'm not British and I think Haye is a disgrace. He still clowned your buttbuddy plenty of times and Wlad didn't even come close to KOing him ... and now he has that PED abusing FRAUD on the run.

The heavyweight division is a joke that no one cares about. That gay jab jab grab jackoff eastern euro BS is a joke.

I'm not a fan of glass jawed Lewis but you Klittards are beyond retarded. Vitali lost, get over it. You bitch about shit that happened nearly a decade ago. Why not focus on the present where he's running away from a crusier.

Vitali didn't make anyone retire ... a MIDDLEWEIGHT however FORCED Vitali to cower away in shame into retirement. And now a crusier is about to do the same.
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #3390
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,622
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD View Post
Got to give Vitali credit though. What is he 40/41 years of age, way past his best and he's still beating the type of fighters who where ending Tysons career.....

Robin Givens ended Tyson career . . . so yeah these guys are about at the same level as her
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013