Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #16
Sweet-D-Willy
Tha Realest
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: L.A.
Posts: 4,209
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
Get a passport ***** instead of lining up alcoholic bums!
is that the best u got?

btw, i know Froch and Kessler are bums compared to SOG, but when did they become alcoholics too?
Sweet-D-Willy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #17
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,395
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Are Europeans bitter that they have come to America to become a true star and that Americans don't have to travel overseas to become a star? The only exception to that is the HW division with the K brothers, and even they have fought in America so to some degree it is not an extent. As Schemling told the brothers, "If you want to make it big you have to fought in America."
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #18
Vyborg1917
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 894
vCash: 161
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

He said all time great. But even under the revised terminology it's still BS.

Was Hatton a star before he fought in the US? Yes and he would've out-sold this or indeed any future incarnation of Ward numerous times over.

Theory destroyed./
Vyborg1917 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #19
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Nags Head
Posts: 2,461
vCash: 185000
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-D-Willy View Post
is that the best u got?

btw, i know Froch and Kessler are bums compared to SOG, but when did they become alcoholics too?
Froch smashed up a Bute Andrea wouldn't fight ............. but he's happy to fight alcoholics and bags of bones as long as its in jokeland!
perspicacity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #20
Icanteach2005
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Biloxi to San Jose
Posts: 748
vCash: 359
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
That's about as honest of an answer as you can hope to get, really nothing else needs to be said.
True...

But...... I do recall Ward saying if he meet either one of those guys.. its not going the distance... Its a Wrap..
Icanteach2005 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:59 AM   #21
Elvizzz
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,042
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

After Ward fought Kessler the first time he admitted they had unfinished business because of the controversy in their fight... Now he doesn't give a ****... Ward will not fight Kessler again unless it's solely on his terms..

But hey he is on his way to the HW division... No need to look back... Just focus on the freak shoulder of his and he will good to go... Maybe he wants to imitate RJJ??? I just hope he sticks around long enough like his idol..

Last edited by Elvizzz; 01-26-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Elvizzz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #22
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Essex
Posts: 1,258
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

He owes kessler a re-match.

The rest of what he says is the truth, however nothing will take away from the fact that he is boring as **** and he has no real options. Lets see him fight haye at heavyweight Bet he wouldn't even entertain it
dendy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #23
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

I like what he says about Kessler.
He didnt come to Oakland because we made him, he came because he saw a young, green kid, who he thought he could beat. He didnt think I could do what I did.

Andre speaking the truth!
irishny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #24
seansanashee
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,592
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Honestly I think Ward punishes either one in a rematch. He's just now coming into his prime. I see him really trying to put the hurt on in a rematch with either one.


But again the fact that Kessler nor Froch camp has made an offer speaks volumes
I cant think of any SMW/ LHW that Ward wouldn't punish.
seansanashee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #25
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North London
Posts: 7,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

He's right. I'm not sure about Kessler but Carls whole "no excuses, but" is just weak.
Post Box is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #26
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,653
vCash: 634
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

In my opinion it is a mix of things.

First the negative, I think he is slightly jealous about how much money both Froch and Kessler, two men he beat comfortably are going to make, and rightfully so. I also think due to his injury currently all he can do is talk too, plus knock out Froch or Kessler, is he having a laugh? comfortable UD yeah, but knock out not a chance.

The positive for him is that he would beat them both again, and as much as I'd love him to come Europe to face Froch I don't think he should, after Froch beat Kessler (if) I think it's clear #1 vs #2 should be hosted in Vegas, I do however think he should go to Denmark to face Kessler just to show he can and because Kessler came Oakland as champion and got a little bit of rough treatment.
Elliot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #27
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,030
vCash: 372
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
Get a passport ***** instead of lining up alcoholic bums!
Another drunken idiot that needs a reality check. REAL FIGHTS HAPPEN IN AMERICA, CHECK HISTORY, ALMOST ALL OF THE BIG FIGHTS TAKE PLACE IN AMERICA. THEY DON'T AND WON'T TAKE PLACE IN ENGLAND WHERE THE LOCAL FIGHTER IS ALLOWED TO USE UFC/MMA TACTICS WHILE THE FOREIGNER LOOKS ON. They won't/don't take place in Wales either, otherwise Calzaghe wouldn't have arrived and left without anyone giving two shits. There, roll that, smoke it and choke on it. Retard.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #28
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,653
vCash: 634
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Another drunken idiot that needs a reality check. REAL FIGHTS HAPPEN IN AMERICA, CHECK HISTORY, ALMOST ALL OF THE BIG FIGHTS TAKE PLACE IN AMERICA. THEY DON'T AND WON'T TAKE PLACE IN ENGLAND WHERE THE LOCAL FIGHTER IS ALLOWED TO USE UFC/MMA TACTICS WHILE THE FOREIGNER LOOKS ON. There, roll that, smoke it and choke on it. Retard.
You say that like Americans can't do what they want in America.
Elliot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:19 AM   #29
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,030
vCash: 372
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
You say that like Americans can't do what they want in America.
If you're expecting perfection on this planet then I have to wonder if you're mentally lacking or born yesterday. America hosts all the big fights and by all I mean ENDLESS, of course you will find some corruption here and there when you have big numbers/events to look into. England hasn't hosted that many big fights and almost every time a foreigner went there, they got jobbed in one way or another.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #30
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,653
vCash: 634
Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
If you're expecting perfection on this planet then I have to wonder if you're mentally lacking or born yesterday. America hosts all the big fights and by all I mean ENDLESS, of course you will find some corruption here and there when you have big numbers/events to look into. England hasn't hosted that many big fights and almost every time a foreigner went there, they got jobbed in one way or another.
To be honest, I think it is just about as bad everywhere. I wouldn't say fighters get jobbed every time, just as I wouldn't say it happens in the US,
Elliot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013