Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-22-2008, 09:51 AM   #16
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hamed WAS and IS still a fraud cos he's younger than Barrera and Juan Marquez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas
When keyboards and kids collide....
Its a scary ass sight isnt it.. I remember when i was young. When i wanted to go on the computer i had to ask my mum. Back then the internet didnt even exist commercially yet.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #17
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Default Re: Hamed WAS and IS still a fraud cos he's younger than Barrera and Juan Marquez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Its a scary ass sight isnt it.. I remember when i was young. When i wanted to go on the computer i had to ask my mum. Back then the internet didnt even exists commercially yet.
Tell me about it... lol.... Kids... Don't know how lucky they've got it... Now when I was a lad......
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #18
Doyley10
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas
Tell me about it... lol.... Kids... Don't know how lucky they've got it... Now when I was a lad......
...had to get up an hour before I went to bed and instead of dinner Dad used to beat us to death with a broken bottle....
Doyley10 is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2008, 03:31 PM   #19
brown_bomber
BROWN BOMBER
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1597

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Delete this stupid thread you cretin. In less than 40 posts you`ve proven yourself to be an absolute idiot. Your not even old enough to remember Naz. Now go away learn to spell and come back when you`ve grown up and watched Countdown a few times.

owneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
brown_bomber is offline  Top
Old 03-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #20
Juanjuice4

I was a massive Naz fan in the 90's and followed his career. Naz was a top drawer fighter but Barrera bullied him in that fight so much that it ended his career and given this I don't we can really assess his true abilities. It would have been nice to see him involved in the Barrera Morales trilogy I just think he didn't have the bottle to come back and fight for it.

Naz as a fighter deserves respect he was not a fraud, as a man I question his bottle.
Juanjuice4 is offline  Top
Old 03-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #21
Makaaveli

what a dickhead. Ip ban him, he's just spamming the forums with some useless posts without any backing.
Makaaveli is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum