Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #226
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

That's probably going to get me banned lol.

PaulieMc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #227
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
That's probably going to get me banned lol.

Normally yes, but we seem to be getting away with murder on this thread , I'm amazed.
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #228
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Craney has even got his own cartoon series. Look.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I hope thats not what Craney's planning to do to the people on his list.
rossco666 is online now  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #229
Gero
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 470

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
I hope thats not what Craney's planning to do to the people on his list.
Me too
Gero is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #230
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Why are you on the "list" Gero?
Old 01-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #231
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Cutter Ant View Post
The list isn't who Craney's ignoring. They're on his BTK list.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #232
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Oh dear.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #233
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

200 posts and no ban, incredible I must be losing my touch, said it before so forgive the repetition, WHY haven't I been banned, WHY (although I'm glad it is) is this thread still here?

All very odd, many threads have been pulled for less, many bans handed out for less.

Anyone know who that mstar twat is on page 11 claiming thread is being "monitored" ?

I asked IB if he was a MOD, he said "no"
Old 01-26-2013, 06:37 AM   #234
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

BORKED

Bye

Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #235
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post

see? he is funny
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #236
jcairns1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The fight WILL happen, Burns has handled this like a genius, he "avoided" the fight down at super-feather when no one really knew who Broner or Burns was, they've both established themselves in the Light-Weight division beating some good names between them (Katsidis, DeMarco and Mitchell) and if both win their next fights then 3 world titles could be on the line when they fight in the summer, and Burns will have a big say in where the fight takes place holding 2 world titles.

Burns will have made what was an "interesting fight" 18 months ago into a huge fight for the undisputed world championships. Great business.
jcairns1 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #237
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcairns1 View Post
The fight WILL happen, Burns has handled this like a genius, he "avoided" the fight down at super-feather when no one really knew who Broner or Burns was, they've both established themselves in the Light-Weight division beating some good names between them (Katsidis, DeMarco and Mitchell) and if both win their next fights then 3 world titles could be on the line when they fight in the summer, and Burns will have a big say in where the fight takes place holding 2 world titles.

Burns will have made what was an "interesting fight" 18 months ago into a huge fight for the undisputed world championships. Great business.
Please pm Craney and explain this to him
billy nelson is online now  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #238
Gero
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 470

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Cutter Ant View Post
No idea mate to be honest.
Gero is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #239
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcairns1 View Post

I agree partly, but the problem is, we all know Ricky Burns' management will claim the whole 2 belt thing (IF Ricky beats Vazquez that is) and use it: "You come here, or the fight aint happening at all"

Predictable tactics. I hope I'm proved wrong after saying this, but you mean to tell me, they wont try that game of cards? I can see it coming a mile of, but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Vazquez aint no gimme, and I've already provided my prediction for that fight. So all this talk may well be BS anyway. But I know one thing, if Ricky does lose, and Broner and his team come calling after a defeat, they wont play games this time. They will jump at the chance.

I hope my boy Broner just rises above it all, rises above all the talk and moves forward. Ignores the haters trying to suppress him after every flawless victory, bigger and better fights out there than Ricky Burns.

Anybody CAN get it.

And the team Wickster didnt want any of it!

So we move on, onwards and upwards to glory.

Go Broner!

craney91 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #240
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I agree partly, but the problem is, we all know Ricky Burns' management will claim the whole 2 belt thing (IF Ricky beats Vazquez that is) and use it: "You come here, or the fight aint happening at all"

Predictable tactics. I hope I'm proved wrong after saying this, but you mean to tell me, they wont try that game of cards? I can see it coming a mile of, but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Vazquez aint no gimme, and I've already provided my prediction for that fight. So all this talk may well be BS anyway. But I know one thing, if Ricky does lose, and Broner and his team come calling after a defeat, they wont play games this time. They will jump at the chance.

I hope my boy Broner just rises above it all, rises above all the talk and moves forward. Ignores the haters trying to suppress him after every flawless victory, bigger and better fights out there than Ricky Burns.

Anybody CAN get it.

And the team Wickster didnt want any of it!

So we move on, onwards and upwards to glory.

Go Broner!

When Ricky wins it won't be a" 2 belt thing " it will be fact!
And to be honest it won't matter were he beats Boner! Then everyone will give him the credit he deserves.
billy nelson is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum