Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #46
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644
Default Re: Why Guillermo Rigondeaux beats Nonito Donaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
good points....I feel Donaire's gonna be mad and trying to go for the kill too so you might be right but I just don't see Rigo avoiding everything for 12 rounds from a fighter as fast and as Donaire, he's gonna get touched at some point and if you're getting touched and hurt by the likes of Marroquin then Donaire will put you to sleep imo. I truly think Mares stands a better chance cause he's iron chinned and will outhustle Nonito in several rounds, maybe even enough to tip the decision as judges always prefer his style.
Why would Donaire be mad? When has he ever fought mad?
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #47
JMP
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Very convincing argument, bball...a lot of points I agree with. Stylistically, I think the fight favors Rigondeaux. Donaire didn't look too impressive against Vazquez, Narvaez, and Mathebula when forced to press the action and take the initiative. I've been saying Donaire wins recently, but that's mainly because of the whole power/shaky chin thing. Stylistically, I think the cards are in Rigondeaux's favor and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it played out as you think it would.
JMP is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #48
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHCOLLIDE View Post

THE IGNORANCE OF DAIRYAIR FANS
Would've been easier just to name a fighter that has more power, speed and explosiveness yet you didn't. Why? You can't.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #49
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

I love people acting like that was some great analysis. Go find divac's Ward thread that is a great analysis. This was a dl Pacquiao hate thread.

Comparing Donaire to Pacquiao? And Rigo go JMM? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #50
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP View Post
Very convincing argument, bball...a lot of points I agree with. Stylistically, I think the fight favors Rigondeaux. Donaire didn't look too impressive against Vazquez, Narvaez, and Mathebula when forced to press the action and take the initiative. I've been saying Donaire wins recently, but that's mainly because of the whole power/shaky chin thing. Stylistically, I think the cards are in Rigondeaux's favor and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it played out as you think it would.
thanks dog. And I'm still worried about Rigo's jaw and that could be all this fight comes down to. Like I mentioned b4 though, Donaire can knock almost anybody out with one shot, and with Rigo's defense and focus, I think he can survive. Who knows though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
I love people acting like that was some great analysis. Go find divac's Ward thread that is a great analysis. This was a dl Pacquiao hate thread.

Comparing Donaire to Pacquiao? And Rigo go JMM? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
in what way am I making this a diss Pac thread? I used one gif of him because it was the best gif I could find. I was initially looking for a gif of Sergio beating Macklin's left hook with his own straight left, but couldn't find one.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here is this better for you senesitveass mofos

I try my best not to let my threads turn into some Mayweather/Pacquiao bullshit when they're not the subject.
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #51
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
thanks dog. And I'm still worried about Rigo's jaw and that could be all this fight comes down to. Like I mentioned b4 though, Donaire can knock almost anybody out with one shot, and with Rigo's defense and focus, I think he can survive. Who knows though.

in what way am I making this a diss Pac thread? I used one gif of him because it was the best gif I could find. I was initially looking for a gif of Sergio beating Macklin's left hook with his own straight left, but couldn't find one.

here is this better for you senesitveass mofos

I try my best not to let my threads turn into some Mayweather/Pacquiao bullshit when they're not the subject.
OK instead of posting other fighters with completely different styles how about show someone landing that punch on Donaire? How about posting up anyone hitting Donaire with the same punch consistently. Also why wont Donaire stay back and counter like vs Nisioka? Why not mention Rigo getting caught with left hooks or straight rights? Rigo isn't unhittable and Donaire is not some face first brawler. He far from easy to hit especially when he is boxing.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:44 PM   #52
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
OK instead of posting other fighters with completely different styles how about show someone landing that punch on Donaire? How about posting up anyone hitting Donaire with the same punch consistently. Also why wont Donaire stay back and counter like vs Nisioka? Why not mention Rigo getting caught with left hooks or straight rights? Rigo isn't unhittable and Donaire is not some face first brawler. He far from easy to hit especially when he is boxing.
I can only post so much in the first post. I was hoping I'd get real retorts and then I can go into more detail, but instead I'm getting people crying
Old 01-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #53
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

And who are the "good amount of people" that had Navraez ahead after 5 rounds? Who gave him more then 2 rounds in the entire fight? And Navraev has a chin and a better defense then Rigo who is a wanna be Sweet Pea and still gets hit and rocks by bums.

If Donaire sat and let Rigo led he'd easily counter him and KO him. Donaire could also sit back and jab a popshot the much shorter and stumby armed Rigo. This thought that Donaire can't win a decision is a joke.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #54
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
donaire will not press..he will jab the shit out of rigo.
Donaire doesn't jab, we saw that in the Navaras, Mathebula, Vazquez Jr., and other fights. He doesn't slowly jab inside and take angles. He only jabs symbolicly he wants you to engage so he can sit back and counter with power shots.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #55
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I see this fight playing out sorta like Zab/Zu....Rigo the slicker more defensive of the two will look good may be even ahead too...but once Donaire gets his timing down i think he lands something spectacular and gets a TKO/KO.
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #56
Staminakills
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
Donaire is gonna get KO'd ****ing with Rigo.
LMFAO soon as Donaire lands any solid shot its OVER
they could fight legitimately 100x and china never sees round 10
Staminakills is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #57
JMP
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
...that's why we need to get a Rigondeaux, Donaire, and Mares round robin. FFS, we missed out on Pacquiao-Mayweather as fans, so can we at least get that?
JMP is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #58
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP View Post
...that's why we need to get a Rigondeaux, Donaire, and Mares round robin. FFS, we missed out on Pacquiao-Mayweather as fans, so can we at least get that?
foreal and all these fights are doable. Mares/Donaire seems to be the hardest to make, but even that one is looking possible
Old 01-27-2013, 12:49 AM   #59
EJDiaZ
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Donaire will win against Rigo. . . DEAL WITH IT! TKO or KO or UD he will win
EJDiaZ is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #60
angry cuban
Huge Boxing Fan
ESB Full Member

vCash: 650

They have to fight for we can find out who win..they both are great skilled fighters..
angry cuban is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum