boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 07:58 PM   #16
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925
Default Re: Mundine: I'm the bad fella coming for him...I'm the only one that's hurt him bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Lame brah

supp brah.. ur the lame 1
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine: I'm the bad fella coming for him...I'm the only one that's hurt him bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
dont pretend your koori ... the only 1 is lame is u ya tool
Shut up brah, you're a hater.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #18
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

Quote:
Shut up brah, you're a hater.
pawww... ur a pretender..... and mundine is a promoter first boxer second , always has been always will be thats the story of his life .. not sayin he hasnt been good for the sport in some aspects... but coward and deluded "champion" are the best 2 words to describe him.....and if u are really a fan....than u are deluded...and i think he has been good domesticaly but also a coward !
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #19
BitterVic

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooboys View Post
Geale gets dropped, gets hit more and gets hit more by power shots. Mundine was clearly landed the cleaner shots yet some still say geale won? He took geales belt, deal with it.
My man i have indeed dealt with it, crooked decisions happen all the time in boxing, the first Mundine v Geale fight was just another one in a long line.
What i can't take from Mundine is the utter ****e that he dribbles and the faux controversy he tries to dredge up. He carries on about Geales white wife, does he forget that his mother is white, he carries on about representing the Aboriginal people, doesn't he realise that Geale is doing the same, i mean come on this rubbish just isn't necessary.
Now to the fight, Geales opposition of late has been nothing short of outstanding, where as Mundine has fought who........Bronco McKart, Garth Wood, give me ****in break.
Anthony doesn't even deserve this fight and the only reason he is getting it is Geales desire to right a terrible decision.
BitterVic is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #20
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterVic View Post
My man i have indeed dealt with it, crooked decisions happen all the time in boxing, the first Mundine v Geale fight was just another one in a long line.
What i can't take from Mundine is the utter ****e that he dribbles and the faux controversy he tries to dredge up. He carries on about Geales white wife, does he forget that his mother is white, he carries on about representing the Aboriginal people, doesn't he realise that Geale is doing the same, i mean come on this rubbish just isn't necessary.
Now to the fight, Geales opposition of late has been nothing short of outstanding, where as Mundine has fought who........Bronco McKart, Garth Wood, give me ****in break.
Anthony doesn't even deserve this fight and the only reason he is getting it is Geales desire to right a terrible decision.
U don't think mundine is saying this sort of stuff to build up the biggest Aussie fight since green? And also to try and get into geales head? There all tactics that he has played through out his career. All that matters is what happens on fight night my man. When I spoke to geale and Graham shaw, I ask them, do u think u did enough to beat mundine in the first fight. They didn't answer the question, and went on about geale has improved since then. Geale himself knows that he lost a close decision that day. And now his coming back to try and right that wrong. Mundine is ranked 7th by ibf at middleweight, beating bronco in his last fight for that ranking.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #21
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
pawww... ur a pretender..... and mundine is a promoter first boxer second , always has been always will be thats the story of his life .. not sayin he hasnt been good for the sport in some aspects... but coward and deluded "champion" are the best 2 words to describe him.....and if u are really a fan....than u are deluded...and i think he has been good domesticaly but also a coward !
Mundine is a supreme athlete and born entertainer. He is a winner and you are a sad case hater.

Quote:
Only you and sox think Geale won the last fight. Mundine is gonna win for the streets. He is only giving Geale another shot at him because he wants that belt.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #22
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Also mundine had to fight wood cause he won the contender? There rematch him cause he lost? Also deafeating Alvarez at light middle for a interim title. Also he wasn't rated in ibf so had to fight someone to get into the rankings to fight geale again? I agree geale opposition lately has been great. Sturm, slyvester both in Germany. And karmazin also a very good win.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
BORKED

Yeah baby!

Choc is gonna put it on Geale and humble Australia.

In the back of his mind, Geale knows that Mundine shook him up a few times.
In the 2nd and the 4th rounds so what? His defence has improved since then
as shown by the difference between the Sylvester and Sturm fights and he hurt Choc bad in the 12th. He may have trouble with Chocs feints and handspeed but he's not too shabby in those departments himself.
Geale TKO 10 bra.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #24
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
lol, when the first fight was reviewed without mundines henchmen standing over the judges, all 3 gave the fight to Geale. A rematch was ordered but "The Man" tightened his little skirt up and ran away. Now that Geale has a belt all of a sudden Antonio wants the fight. He is pathetic and he regularly gets knocked on his behind bu sub par fighters, so a champ in his prime such as Geale is will make an easy night of Antonio.
It was a SD same scores only they gave it to Geale mate. Though this fight Geale will remove all doubt. Geale TKO 10.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #25
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
In the 2nd and the 4th rounds so what? His defence has improved since then
as shown by the difference between the Sylvester and Sturm fights and he hurt Choc bad in the 12th. He may have trouble with Chocs feints and handspeed but he's not too shabby in those departments himself.
Geale TKO 10 bra.
Choc is too quick, Geale lets his hands go but unlike Sturm, Choc will punch back at the same time and get there first.

Geale stunned Choc in the 12th then Mundine outclassed him for the rest of the round.

Mundine in 8 rounds
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #26
Joachim UK
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Lets just hope the winner doesn't go on to lose the belt to Sturm.
Joachim UK is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 PM   #27
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Mundine in 8 rounds

swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #28
Dantes
ESB Magnate
ESB Senior Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Nuff said.
Dantes is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:54 PM   #29
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
And a ****load of cash.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #30
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Mundine is on form, he knows not to overlook Geale this time. He is gonna hurt him bad - again!
Mandy hasn't been on form for years, and never will be.
Quote:
Choc's fans always knew Geale would get his shot at redemption when he earned it by getting something "the man" wants.
Nope, Mandy wanted another payday and couldn't get it in the US.
He called out to Geale, which Geale has wanted all along, so they gave Mandy the opportunity he didn't deserve.
Quote:
Mundine is a belt taker, he will take Geale's belt once again.
Not even close.
Sox is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum