Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #106
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 15000
Default Re: Matthysse/Dallas - anyone up?

Khan won't end up fighting Matthysse. Everyone knows what would happen if those two did fight, so for that reason, it won't. Matthysse will continue to be avoided by the big names in the division.
Jack is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #107
youaintakiller
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Matthysse is really something.

Khan's chin would come flying off they fought. I'm sure he's not that stupid
youaintakiller is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #108
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 900

Matthyse is a ****in animal.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #109
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

I was thinking earlier about how Virgil may have a Roach sort of year with Dallas, Guerrero, Khan, Mayfield. Maybe even Ward.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #110
rainmaker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Going back to these Aminos, contain 4500mg of each amino acid, regular aminos in the 1000mg range. Does that high amount of Amino Acids, give you any kind of anabolic boost in such a short space of time?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And this is what they do:

Quote:
When it comes to supplying your muscles with direct fuel, the answer is ProFight Amino Sports 4500. This powerful formula is made to be directly absorbed by your muscles which contains high quality free form and peptide bonded amino acids. It is the best way for growth and recovery.* Use after exercising to give your body the optimal fuel and support to excel and succeed.* Amino acids are essential to the human body. Athletes can especially benefit from supplementing amino acids because they aid in repair, growth, and development of muscle tissue.
rainmaker is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:25 AM   #111
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
I was thinking earlier about how Virgil may have a Roach sort of year with Dallas, Guerrero, Khan, Mayfield. Maybe even Ward.
you mean angulo?arrgh it is late..
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:28 AM   #112
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 15000

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
Going back to these Aminos, contain 4500mg of each amino acid, regular aminos in the 1000mg range. Does that high amount of Amino Acids, give you any kind of anabolic boost in such a short space of time?

And this is what they do:
There are legal products which can boost performances. Having a meal like pasta is performance enhancing, but obviously it depends on what the commission say is legal or illegal. I doubt there's anything he took which is dodgy. If he was going to cheat, he wouldn't do it in front of his opponents trainer.
Jack is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:30 AM   #113
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Glad I got on the Soto Karass bet. Aydin has always been shite.
nice, there was no in play and it was clear afta 3 rounds Karass was gonna win im pissed lol
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:32 AM   #114
rainmaker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
There are legal products which can boost performances. Having a meal like pasta is performance enhancing, but obviously it depends on what the commission say is legal or illegal. I doubt there's anything he took which is dodgy. If he was going to cheat, he wouldn't do it in front of his opponents trainer.
Don't think it's a question of cheating, if he's not taking a banned substance, anything he could find which is considered legal and is not on a list of banned substances, then fair play to him. I would probably try to do the same. If it aint banned, and it helps in some way, then yeah, i'd take it too!

Unless the commission start to revise their list of banned substances. This could open a can of worms. I mean Aminos in general aren't known to have steroid like effects anyways, otherwise bodybuilders would use only that, and not bother with roids. It's more for recover, aminos such as Glutamine, and Argenine help muscular repair.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:03 AM   #115
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

hunter will want no part of Matthysse for khan,he will have another fighter koed in the same time
Like most have said after khans next fight hunter will say 'amir khan is struggling to make the weight,he is moving up to 147 to fight maliaggi to be a 2 weight world champ' (or in other words,**** fighting garcia again or that Matthysse,**** that right off,no way jose,not a ****ing chance,were off )

Bangs like a mule than man,be a good fight with garcia,no skill no finess just a ****ing good fight,1st chin to crack ,my kinda fight.
Garcia will smash judah then get it made with Matthysse
widdy is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:02 AM   #116
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Fell asleep last night during Aydin-SotoKarass, not surprised at the decision.

Matthysse is a genuine beast; very heavy hands & sets up his shots well. Him vs Garcia or Rios would be fireworks, he'd give any welterweight a tough fight as well

Khan should stay well clear of Lucas
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:05 AM   #117
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
Don't think it's a question of cheating, if he's not taking a banned substance, anything he could find which is considered legal and is not on a list of banned substances, then fair play to him. I would probably try to do the same. If it aint banned, and it helps in some way, then yeah, i'd take it too!

Unless the commission start to revise their list of banned substances. This could open a can of worms. I mean Aminos in general aren't known to have steroid like effects anyways, otherwise bodybuilders would use only that, and not bother with roids. It's more for recover, aminos such as Glutamine, and Argenine help muscular repair.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #118
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

i'm not impressed the guy came into a 140lb contest as a middleweight, he did the same thing as chavez jr it gave him an unfair advantage. i like matthyse and thinks hes the best at 140 but common man don't act all cheap and ignore the fact he ballooned in weight. My boy Khabib Allahkverdiev would give matthyse a hell of a fight on even terms.
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:55 AM   #119
rainmaker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONSENSE2002 View Post
i'm not impressed the guy came into a 140lb contest as a middleweight, he did the same thing as chavez jr it gave him an unfair advantage. i like matthyse and thinks hes the best at 140 but common man don't act all cheap and ignore the fact he ballooned in weight. My boy Khabib Allahkverdiev would give matthyse a hell of a fight on even terms.
But whatever people say about the weight issue, it's within the rules. As long as a fighter can make the weight the day before the fight, it's all good, regardless of what he weighs on fight day. Unless they go back to same day weigh ins or impose a weight limit on the second weigh in, then you can't call these guys cheaters. They are just trying to gain every possible advantage.

I don't agree with it, when a man outweighs you by 20lbs, it's not a fair fight, no matter what. But what can you do?? Big guys learnt to cut big weight and put it all back on. That's the reality we are dealing with.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:01 AM   #120
L.J.KEYS.
C♯ Sharp or B♭ Flat
ESB Full Member

For those who havent seen it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
L.J.KEYS. is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum