Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default ok. make your predictions. how does 'the fight' pan out?

firstly. one liners and smilies are nothing but a reflection of your ignorance. have the courage to make a fight scenerio, as i havedone, of **** off. this mostly applies to mundine fans, as all of you are ****ing hopeless. either write an 'original' scenario, or **** off. we'll see whos prediction was the most accurate post fight. have some guts and state your prediction. like i have.

you are allowed 2 scenarios but only one winner. my winner is geale. here are 2 scenerios....

how do you see the fight going?

1; i think its obvious mundine is going to come out hard. but he wont stick and move, he will stick, throw fast combinations, and hold. it will be his way of coming forward without getting into exchanges. he then gets to unload, and have a rest while he holds. mundine will look to fire first in combinations, then hold and tie up geale on the inside.

geale on the other hand will fight to a plan. he isnt going for a fast ko. he is going to be calm. he is going to let mundine shoot his load in the first 3 rounds, then step up the pace and wilt mundine under preasure.

mundines 'stick and hold' strategy wont work, as geale is better inside than mundine. geale has the defence to avoid chocs wild flurries, and will counter in close early to the body. he'll bring mundines hands down with his early in close fighting.

from the 3rd on geale will start switching his counters to the body AND head, as mundines hands drop to protect his body. look for an early kd, ko, or wounded mundine between the 4th and 6th. geale however, wont have a plan to end it in any particular period. he will fight the fight as it goes. mundine ko'd by 10.

2; again mundine comes out hard. geale fires back just as hard. open warfare in the first exchanges, which see mundine backing off, and attempting a stick and move strategy.

chocs legs cant last. geale walks him up. he moves his attack to the body, quickly taking away mundines legs. mundine slows down, geale ups the pace. mundine starts to fade and geale switches from body to head in even numbers. mundine gets all defensive, but looks dangerous as he gets frustrated and desperate. geale sticks to his plan. he doesnt get flustered. mundine wilts under the preasure. geale wins with a ko by 10.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: ok. make your predictions. how does 'the fight' pan out?

Choc devastating KO.. Ala Guy waters, Round 4
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Choc devastating KO.. Ala Guy waters, Round 4
typical mundine fan one liner... my first prediction is proven correct.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
typical mundine fan one liner... my first prediction is proven correct.

I didn;t read your essay of a post, I'm a busy man, I don't have time for such nonsense, I only read the title and replied to it
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I didn;t read your essay of a post, I only read the title and replied to it
typical short attention span of a mundine fan.....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
typical short attention span of a mundine fan.....

Surely even a senile old clown like you would realise people don't want to read the same repetitive sh
it over and over and over and over again..
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Surely even a senile old clown like you would realise people don't want to read the same repetitive sh
it over and over and over and over again..
see. ignorant mundine fan...

**** off....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
Nigelbro
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 2524

-Scrappy intensity early, Geale misses a lot and Mundine lands the cleaner and harder shots. Big chance again for early slip, soft knock down, or the type of clinching that sees one guy end up through the ropes. Chocs chance to get ahead on points and make Geale change his game plan. Rounds 1-3
-Geale continues to miss regularly but won't gas. 3 onwards.
- Geale can't find a decisive answer but is overwhelming. Choc suffers death by a thousand cuts, quite possibly lasting 12 rounds. Geale wins final 6 rounds on all 3 judges cards.
Nigelbro is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #9
cobba
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Chocs angry and choc has a massive fight teed up after this one which equals bad news geale. All the pressure is on geale it will show I an off performance. Choc on the other hand will step up and pull lit his best performance to date.

Scenario one..... choc via tko. Choc lands some massive eearly bombs and ref calls if off as choc unloads.
Scenario two ..... choc on points. Choc gets a huge lead..... slows down in the last few rounds but wins by a recent margin.
cobba is online now  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 0

Geale will come out & set a firing pace that mandy will wilt under. Mandy's own ego will allow him to stand in the zone with apparently a non puncher & this will be his demise......he will be KOed mid to late rounds.
roscoe is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Mundine will come out calm in the first round which will surprise everybody just using his jab, Geale will be bouncing on his toes, not much happens in the first could go either way (Barry Michael scores it for Choc)
Rounds 2 & 3 Geale will still be bouncing throwing his pitty pat comboís but only landing on gloves and missing Mundine will land with a few good counter jabs & straight rights
Rounds 4 & 5 Geale will back Choc on the ropes and try to stay on his chest But Mundine will find a home for his uppercut while in close and hurt Geale, Geale goes down after a big uppercut he falls forward and looks to his corner, he gets up at about 5 and takes the full 8 count. Rounds 6 & 7 Mundine starts to punish Geale who hasnít recovered landing comboís Geale goes down again in the 7th, the when he gets up Choc goes in for the kill and the ref stops it, TKO 7 win for Mundine.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #12
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

This fight will be very similar to the first with geale throwing more punches but choc landing more. Choc by round 6 will be landing his jab pretty regular and be winning the rounds. Late ko to choc or ud
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #13
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooboys View Post
This fight will be very similar to the first with geale throwing more punches but choc landing more
Both fighters havn't changed their styles so it's going to be a similar fight
teke is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 11:19 PM   #14
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

I think i'm the only one who has not been impressed by the bit of public training i'v seen of Choc, i think he's looking slow. Anything's possible but I hope Geale ends the Choc circus pretty definitively. Geale in 9
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #15
LeBeave
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Sally i'm not reading all that.

Geale doesn't have the pop to starch the man, i think it will go to the cards and Geale will probably get the verdict due to workrate.
LeBeave is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum