Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #31
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,369
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Nick View Post
Dana White makes UFC seem like a big deal so dumb suburban kids buy the stupid Tap out shirts and watch the PPV so they feel like they are part of a cultural event.
I don't live in the suburbs and I have a tap out t-shirt! You're such a ****en idiot... I watch the UFC because Martial arts is bad ass... Im also a boxing fan numb nuts!


Think before you type man... Sure you get away with it on the internet. The next time your in the real world and you open your man pleaser (Your mouth) and you say the wrong thing to someone your gonna get smacked in the ****en mouth. Your man pleaser will be sore for weeks. Just sayin...
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 01:28 AM   #32
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island,New York
Posts: 1,208
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
I don't live in the suburbs and I have a tap out t-shirt! You're such a ****en idiot... I watch the UFC because Martial arts is bad ass... Im also a boxing fan numb nuts!


Think before you type man... Sure you get away with it on the internet. The next time your in the real world and you open your man pleaser (Your mouth) and you say the wrong thing to someone your gonna get smacked in the ****en mouth. Your man pleaser will be sore for weeks. Just sayin...
Yeah I'm so scared of upsetting someone. HAHA! No one is gonna smack me! LOL!

My "man pleaser?" You even got a cute nickname for it huh?

Yeah Tap Out shirts are for fairies and MMA fighters are glass jaw bums who throw punches like you take a dick in the ass,slow and sloppy.
Sugar Nick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:40 AM   #33
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
Dana White: Rampage Jackson has made $15.2 million in career earnings fighting for UFC
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
white lies about quite alot
White is a used car salesmen. He's willing to say ANYTHING to promote his brand. The amount of times this guy has shown his ass isn't even funny. But its also not even worth talking about. Rampage just needs to move on and forget about Dana and the UFC.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:40 AM   #34
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

So, the words of a disgruntled now ex employee are "solid proof" are they?

I don't know why so many boxing fans have a gay little obsession with putting MMA down.

UFC has been around for ****ing years now, boxing is still going strong, why are you feeling threatened? there is no need to be.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:42 AM   #35
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
So, the words of a disgruntled now ex employee are "solid proof" are they?

I don't know why so many boxing fans have a gay little obsession with putting MMA down.

UFC has been around for ****ing years now, boxing is still going strong, why are you feeling threatened? there is no need to be.
This is a boxing forum...Why surprised?
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #36
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
This is a boxing forum...Why surprised?
Because it's a forum full of adults and you would expect people to just be mature and normal about stuff not go on like some gay little ****ing boxing fanboys

MMA exists, so ****ing what? It's been proven now that it isn't a threat to the existence of boxing so why do boxing fans still feel threatened? doesn't make sense.

The UFC could put on the most stacked card in the history of combat sports and Floyd would still outsell them if he filmed himself doing his grocery shopping or whatever, there is no threat.

So therefore no need for you or anyone else to act like a faggoty little ****ing boxing fanboy because your worries about your sport.

Top boxers make shitloads of money, Top MMA fighters make shit loads of money.

Oh, and regards to Rampage, have a youtube look at his episode of cribs, That guy got ****ing PAID for sure
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #37
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Because it's a forum full of adults and you would expect people to just be mature and normal about stuff not go on like some gay little ****ing boxing fanboys

MMA exists, so ****ing what? It's been proven now that it isn't a threat to the existence of boxing so why do boxing fans still feel threatened? doesn't make sense.

The UFC could put on the most stacked card in the history of combat sports and Floyd would still outsell them if he filmed himself doing his grocery shopping or whatever, there is no threat.

So therefore no need for you or anyone else to act like a faggoty little ****ing boxing fanboy because your worries about your sport.

Top boxers make shitloads of money, Top MMA fighters make shit loads of money.

Oh, and regards to Rampage, have a youtube look at his episode of cribs, That guy got ****ing PAID for sure
Firstly you're preaching to the choir. Secondly it's not a forum full of 'adults'....Go on the GF and see how adult those cretins are. It is what it is, and it goes with the territory. I wouldn't waste time getting wound up about it.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #38
outtieDrake
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 233
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by croz View Post
This is important for boxing. This is some solid proof the UFC have been lying about their PPV buys the whole time. Rampage says he gets told one number while another inflated number is released by MMA media.

around 12:18 in this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!

How long have we put up with this shit? All these comparisons between MMA and boxing when in reality they're probably not even close to our level? The UFC are trying to become bigger than boxing by releasing inflated numbers so people think they're big.
on the record , he was implying that he gets told less than what gets put out on the media as a way to show that they screw him out of higher payouts. its under the context of deceitfulness on their part towards him , if you'd ask him if those are the actual numbers to the public, he'd probably say so. Dana is 200million dollar net worth for a reason.
outtieDrake is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:18 PM   #39
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtieDrake View Post
Dana is 200million dollar net worth for a reason.
The Fertitas?
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #40
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

I like Rampage... but how on earth would he have any idea of what their PPV numbers are? I seriously doubt that Rampage is given that type of information. He may be given numbers on his own PPV's if part of his contract includes PPV percentages... but that would be it.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #41
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

He could ask...Page probably gets a cut so it is written in his contact...
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #42
paclapse
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 84
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

didnt shaefer challenge dana to get audited or something i dunno something that had to do with releasing the actual numbers cause he too didnt believe them?
paclapse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #43
davidwatts
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

as an mma i don't care about their figure, or that boxer get paid more or anything whatsoever.

do the boxing commission pay fans to join mma forums in all countries so that they can try and rubbish mma? seems like it sometimes.
boxing is more popular than mma. so what, i don't care! so why do you care so much???
davidwatts is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #44
Rob_Floyd
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,713
vCash: 847
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts View Post
as an mma i don't care about their figure, or that boxer get paid more or anything whatsoever.

do the boxing commission pay fans to join mma forums in all countries so that they can try and rubbish mma? seems like it sometimes.
boxing is more popular than mma. so what, i don't care! so why do you care so much???
Pretty much this.

Rampage actually fought on the weekend, yet some people prefer talking about figures and his standing with the UFC rather than his actual fights.
Rob_Floyd is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #45
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,016
vCash: 240
Default Re: Rampage Jackson says UFC media exaggerate their PPV buys

I suspect Jackson will end up more broke than Iran Barkley.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013